Soft Fight

"Hitoshi, what are you doing with my--"

Whack

A couple giggles slipped out as you brought his pillow back to your chest and held it close. Mori stood in the middle of the doorway, a blank stare on his face. You didn't feel tired, so you had snuck into his room when he went to brush his teeth and stole his comfy object.

Slowly a small smile spread across his face as he walked over to his bed. He grabbed another pillow and stood there for a moment.

You raised your pillow mockingly, pulling it behind your back when he turned around to look at you.

"Hm? I don't have a pillow, I don't know what you're talking about." You said, giving Mori your best innocent-eyes look.

He stepped closer to you, his menacing pillow in hand. You giggled and winced, expecting him to hit you.

He started to pat your head with it.

You have him a blank look and slowly brought your pillow up between you two.

You instantly pushed it into his face and ran over to his bed to find another one.

Before you could reach it he pulled you back, trying to get to it before you.

He grabbed the two remaining pillows and held them high above his head.

"You're gonna play this game?" You said between giggles.

He simply smirked at you.

You tried to jump up to reach them, but alas, you were still too short.

You pouted and fell back onto his bed, crossing your arms.

"Unfair advantage; being super tall." You mumbled playfully.

You yawned and flipped onto your belly so you could face the door. You tried to reach out to the door, who knows, maybe it would have come to you so you didn't have to get up. The stupid door did nothing so you let your arm fall and you sighed.

Mori looked down at you and began to put the pillows back to their original spots.

You flipped back onto your back and rubbed your eyes.

Your eyelids started to feel heavy, but you tried desperately to keep them open. You didn't want to fall asleep on his bed!

But, his bed was so soft...

So warm...

--

You opened your eyes, only to be met by Mori's gray orbs

You squeaked and backed away, simultaneously almost falling off the bed.

Mori pulled you back onto the bed before you could hit your head again.

"I-I didn't mean to fall asleep on your bed I--" You stopped when Mori kissed your forehead.

"It's fine." He grumbled.

You suddenly realized how warm your face was, making your blush even worse. You pulled your hands up and covered your face.

Mori just chuckled.

You peeked through your fingers and playfully glared at him before sighing and looking towards the door.

Your stomach decided now was the time to scream for ice-cream.

You laughed nervously, but before you could say anything Mori lifted you up into the air.

You squeaked and hung onto him tightly, trying not to fall.

"Wh-What's this for?" You asked.

He simply looked down at you before wondering into the kitchen.

He sat you down at a table nearby and moved back to cook you something.

After a little bit of wondering what he was making you, he brought in two plates of his cuisine.

"You didn't have to--" You were cut off when the sweet smell reached you.

You stared at the fluffy pancakes drizzled with syrup.

"This looks so good!" You said, looking up to stare at Mori.

He had already started nomming on his food, so you dug into yours.

"Thanksh!" You tried to say with a mouthful.

He simply chuckled.