The Understanding

You felt weird knowing that they knew.

   You tried to shrug it off until it was time to regroup at the Host Club.

--

   A loud crash was heard. You froze for a moment.

   You turned your head to see a knocked over table, Haruhi on top of one of the Guests.

   You watched as the Twins poured water on top of the girl, and you began to walk over to the commotion.

   You whispered to Haruhi as she got back up, asking if she was alright.

   It had scared you.

   The girl was obviously jealous, but you didn't like the situation, so you stood back and waited for the commotion to die down.

   You decided to help clean up the mess the disorderly guest had made. You tried to pick up the table, but you quickly set it down, groaning.

   Your wound ached miserably.

   Maybe you needed to change your bandages again? They didn't feel right, so if anything you could at least re-apply the current one.

   You held onto your shoulder lightly and walked over to the twins since they were closest.

   "Uhm... Is there a changing room near here?" You asked blushing.

   The two made your highly uncomfortable. They walked around you for a moment before leading you to a changing room.

   "Go to the one on the right, Haruhi is in the other one. Do you need help with something?" The twins asked in a mischievous tone.

   "N-no!" You said before closing the curtains.

   Ding

   You undid the uniform and took off the bandages. There was a tall mirror in the changing room, and you looked at your wound.

   You grazed your finger over the wound for a moment, wincing slightly.

   It looks worse...

   You'd have to see the doctor again.

   As you realized you left your bag outside of the changing room, you stood still.

   Could you ask someone to hand it to you? Like, when people run out of toilet paper and need someone to hand it to them through the door?

   You peeked your head around the curtain and saw the twins were still in close proximity.

   "Hikaru, Kaoru, could you get m-my bag please?" You stuttered with a hint of worry.

   Uncomfortable...

   They looked at each other before getting a little closer.

   "Oh, sure! What is it you need, Hitoshi?" They asked.

   "J-just give it to me will you?" You said with a hint of annoyance in your voice.

   They shrugged and brought the bag to you anyways. You took it and unzipped it to find the extra set of bandages.

   As you were messing with the tightness of the wrappings you heard voices outside the curtain.

   Tamaki opened your curtain, his face still red from whatever it was he had just accomplished. His eyes were closed with a nervous smile.

   Your face became a tomato

   "Hitoshi, is everything alright? The twin's said you--" Tamaki stopped and let the curtain drop.

   He could see your form more clearly, the bandages not as tight and the uniform left on the hanger.

   You cursed quietly and quickly tightened the bandages and put on your uniform.

   You grabbed your bag and peeked around the corner. Mori was staring at Tamaki, and Tamaki was muttering something about Haruhi and you being girls.

   "Haruhi's a girl, Hitoshi's a girl... H-haruhi's a girl?" He mumbled, putting his hand up to his own chin.

   Mr. Glasses said something about love, and you quickly went to put your bag away. You grabbed the old bandages and turned to see Mori and Honey.

   "Are you alright Hitoshi?" Mori asked in an almost concerned tone.

   "Y-Yeah... Hey, uh, I gotta go take care of something real quick, I'll meet back up with you and Sweetie for a round of cake?" You said smiling down at Honey.

   Honey nodded and tugged on Mori's sleeve to tell him it was time to leave you alone.

   You quickly disposed of the bandages and joined them for some more delicious sweets.

--

   "Did your friend appreciate that drawing, Hitoshi?" Michael asked in his warming charm.

   He must have seen you drawing it before...

   "Yeah, he loved it." You said with a small smile.

   You started to think about the events that took place today...