Why?

"Hitoshi did you hear what happened?" Michael asked.

   "Hm?"

   "Pete got arrested..." He said in a thoughtful tone.

   There was a knock on the door.

   You stood up from your chair and peeked through the Peephole. You opened the door and lead the man back into the kitchen where Michael sat.

   "Who is i--" Michael started. He looked up at the Agent and then back at you.

   "Why is Agent Noritaka here, Hitoshi?" Michael questioned as he stood up.

   "Yes, why am I here, Hitoshi?" Nori asked as he looked down at you.

   "T-there's some t-things both of you need to know." You said quietly as you sat down to face them both.

--

   "I had someone hold him until y-you came. Ootori." You said to Nori.

   Michael looked at you with a painful expression. "I-I Didn't know.."

   "Why didn't you tell me when we arrested Rin, Hitoshi?" Nori asked, trying to keep his voice calm. You knew he was actually mad at you that you didn't tell him.

   "I-I couldn't... B-But I got him. H-He will stay in jail, right?"

--

   You watched as Nori looked at Pete with disgust, sending him off to an actual jail.

   Nori turned and faced you, Kyoya, and Mori.

   "I appreciate you helping us out, Ootori." He said.

   "Not a problem, Noritaka." Mr. Glasses responded as he pushed up his glasses.

   He must need new glasses.

   "Same to you, Mori, was it? You're lucky you got this girl right here." Nori added with a small smile. He turned to you and winked, making you blush.

   Mori hummed in response.

   Nori gave you a pat on your good shoulder and said his goodbyes before getting in his car to follow Pete's ride.

--

   Your phone buzzed on the hard surface, making you jump. You sighed to yourself and looked at the caller's ID.

   Oh?

   Why is this?