The First Day Reflection

"It was pretty good for a first day of school." You said while buckling your seat belt.

   It was quite weird. Everyone obsessed over your silly drawing, and you got flustered so many times.

   It was probably because of all of the people you didn't know.

   Yeah...

   "That's great to hear, Hitoshi! How did the club thing work out?" Michael asked.

   "They're pretty nice..."

   Well, one of them clearly has a mental disease, and Mr. Glasses is very sketchy. The twins seem off in some way. You just don't know how yet. The only people probably worth hanging out with would be Haruhi, Honey, or Mori.

   Yeah, they seem sane.

   Mori's really nice out of those three... He doesn't talk too much, he's kind, and his voice is oddly comforting...

   Wait, what?

   "So what do you do in that club anyways?"

   Gosh dang. He really wanted to know about everything today.

   "Oh, we do simple things. We entertain guests." You said awkwardly.

   Would that pass?

   It was technically true.

   "We got a new member today, so I'm not the newest anymore." You added. He probably wanted to know more. Maybe his curiosity would be quenched if you went ahead and told him something more than he asked.

   Psychology is weird sometimes.

   "Well that's good to hear. I'm glad you're having fun at Ouran, Hitoshi." He chimed while he parked the car.

   "I bet you'll make many friends!" He said as you two entered the house.

   "I suppose I'll let you go then. I'll call you when dinner is done." Michael said as he walked off into another room.

   You walked up the stairs and messed with your uniform. You untied the tie, and unbuttoned a few of the buttons.

   You winced.

   It seems like this wound won't ever go away...

   You cursed softly as you took off the top of your uniform.

   It began to ache terribly, causing you to scrunch up your face.

   This hasn't happened before...

   It'll go away after time. It's probably just healing.

   You put on your F/c shirt, not wanting to bother with the fancy uniform again.

   You wandered over to your desk area and pulled out a piece of paper from one of your folders and began to draw.

...

   Were you really blushing because of all of the people..?

...

   You added some more guide lines and rounded some of the corners.

...

   Mori was so close to you...

...

   You drew a light reference and began to shade the initial object.

...

   He inspected your work...

...

   You stopped and slammed the pencil down on the desk.

   What were you thinking?

   You've never had these thoughts before... But thinking about him made you...

   "Hitoshi, dinner's ready!"

   You got up and winced once again at the ache in your arm.

   Healing.

   You walked down the stairs and smiled at Michael before taking your seat at the table.

   All in all, today was a weird day for you.

   Very weird.

   If only you could remember what you had been thinking about earlier...