Inquire

Mori stared at you.

   "We can't just go in there though, since I made it look like we were going to go somewhere for a date." You mumbled in between your fading sniffles.

   "Shouldn't we just call the cops?" Mori asked.

   "No, but I have an idea."

   You pulled out your phone and texted Michael.

   'How are you and Pete enjoying your time together? I am waiting at the park for Mori to return with some food! Too bad you aren't getting some c;'

   You smirked and showed your text to Mori.

   "We need to go to the park." You said before taking his hand and sprinting.

   "Do I get to know some of this plan?" Mori questioned.

   "Pete was probably looking over Michael's shoulder at the text, and if he wasn't he probably asked who it was. Michael would tell him because he believes that Pete is just his nice friend. Pete will probably make an excuse to leave and he'll come over to the park." You mumbled.

   Mori looked at you with wide eyes. "I never knew you could think like that."

   "I got it from someone." You sniffled before pulling your phone back out.

   You looked up at Mori. "I need you to get Kyoya over here. His family has the Police-type-thingies right? Tell him we need help with something important, he needs to bring his force."

   Mori swiftly took out his phone.

   You looked down at your own screen and clicked on a name.

    It ringed for a few moments.

   "H-Hitoshi?" He questioned.

   "My case isn't finished." Your voice hitched.

   "What do you mean?" He asked in a concerned tone.

   "I need your help," You looked up to see Pete walking into the park. You pulled Mori behind a tree with you, "I-I can't explain it right now. Come as soon as you can, Nori-chan."

   You put the phone in your pocket and stood on the tips of your toes.

   "What did Kyoya say?" You whispered.

   "He said he's coming. I told him your life is in danger. Are you sure this is safe?"

   Your eyes got a little watery and you wiped them on your arm. "No."

   You turned and walked out into Pete's view and sat down on the grass.

   Pete walked up to you and crouched down, putting a hand on your shoulder.

   "You do realize that if you run I'll just find you again, right?" He purred in your ear.

   "You do realize that if I scream you're going to jail, and you have to deal with an awkward 'Affection' while you get pushed onto the hood of a car with handcuffs too tight on your precious wrists?"

   He growled and roughly pulled you up, causing you to squeak.

   "It seems that without your father's influence you have accumulated an attitude problem, miss."

   "I'll have to teach you a lesson for talking back to your elder." He said with a smirk.

   You looked over to the fence that surrounded the park and saw the heads of Kyoya's helpers.

   You grabbed Pete's wrist and twisted it, pulling it up behind his back.

   "Mori!" You yelled, trying to keep Pete from escaping.

   Mori rushed over to you and pushed Pete to the ground, stepping on his back to keep him there.

   "Oh, how I've missed that scream of yours, Hitoshi!" Peterson squirmed under Mori's foot.

   Kyoya's men ran up to you three and you pointed at the man.

   "May I inquire on why my men are going to take this man?" Mr. Glasses asked.

   "I'll let the a-agent explain" You said, clinging to Mori's arm.

   "Agent?" Mori and Kyoya questioned in unison.

   You sniffed and smiled. "He'll be here soon."