Safety

You hid your face with your hands, along with your bangs, and tried to ignore the situation.

"Hitoshi..."

He wasn't there. You weren't gonna be judged. He totally wasn't right in front of you. Pft.

If I can't see him, he can't see me.

You felt someone sit down next to you on the bench.

You both sat in silence. You watched the feet of the people around you through the parting of your fingers.

Suddenly he pulled you close, to where your head fell against his chest. He put a supporting arm around your shoulder, and stroked your hair.

He's obviously trying to comfort you, calm down, it's not the worst thing you've done in front of someone. Now he just knows you like to snuggle with random pillows. It's alright. Accept it. You thought to yourself.

After a while you calmed down, putting your own around him and turning your head to where your face was buried in his chest completely.

It seemed like he aways knew how to make you feel better, he helped you feel...

Safe

--

You were clinging to Mori's side as his arm was still placed protectively around your shoulder. You two approached the other hosts, who you refused to make eye-contact with at the moment.

You studied the ground as Mori gave them all a death glare with his seemingly-cold eyes.

The hosts had no sarcastic remarks.

Yet.

They had found Sir Spectacles and Hito-chan while you were busy over-reacting. Now reunited, they all resumed their casual bickering.

After a long while of walking in silence just listening to their silly arguments, you let out a small giggle.

You remembered the announcement they sent for the lost boy.

They all turned to you and your giggles got louder, and eventually turned into full-out laughter.

They probably thought you were crazy, but Haruhi soon ended up giggling along, and while you were struggling for air between your laughs you thought you could hear Mori chuckling as well.

"What's so funny?" The twins asked with a bored look on their face.

You tried to explain it, but only managed to squeak, "Ootori.... Announcement... Lost..." Before you had to cling onto Mori's arm for support.

The twins smirked and chuckled along, while Tamaki tried to avoid the Lost Child's stare.

--

You took one look at Tamaki's confused expression before slamming the door shut and heading out to the car with your little luggage.

Mori allowed you to stay in his little home-thingy instead of Tamaki's because... Well... He's Tamaki...

You stared out the window of the car as you were being driven to your new residence for the little time you had left here.

...

Mori carried your items in himself, even though you could have carried it in yourself.

He set it down in a nicely furnished room and turned to look at you. He simply hugged you briefly and pet you before heading towards the door.

"If you ever need a pillow to cuddle with, I'm right next door." He mumbled with a smirk before walking out of sight.

You tried to give him a glare like Señor Spectacles would, but all that happened was even more suffocating laughter.

Gosh dangit, if he keeps making you laugh this much you might die.

Dying isn't safe.