The Rambling

You were looking forward to spending the summer with Haruhi, who had invited you to come along with her since you are one of the sane Hosts.  

   In the previous days you had been realizing how truly sweet Mori is to you...

   You laughed softly to yourself as you recalled Michael's reaction to your news.

--

   "I... I have a-- Uhm... Boy-Friend." You rushed the last phrase and cringed thinking about what Michael might say.

   Michael looked at you from his position and chuckled.

   "I'm sorry Hitoshi but, I thought you said you have a BoyFriend!" He laughed to himself.

   "I-I do..." You said a little louder so he'd hear you.

   In an instant Michael was hugging you tightly rambling about many... MANY things.

   You just kinda stood there and awkwardly tried to pat his back.

   "So when do I meet this boy?" He asked, extremely excited about you having a life outside of your tragedy.

   " Hmm..."

--

   "What's so funny Hito-chan?" Honey questioned.

   You turned your head from the car window and smiled warmly at him and Mori.

   "Oh, it's nothing..." You replied.

   They had offered to meet Michael and be the ones to give you a ride home.

   Your cheeks were slightly flustered as Mori entwined his hand with yours.

   You soon reached your house.

   You walked out of the car to find Michael staring at their car.

   "Michael..?" You poked his shoulder. Snapping him out of his thoughts.

   He turned his head to Mori, who had picked up Honey onto his shoulders.

   "You remember Mori, Honey?" You asked as you gestured to your tall personal tree.

   Mori hummed and nodded his head to Michael while Honey giggled from his shoulders.

   Michael gave them a smile and began with the rambling...

   Ahh, the rambling...

   Wait, what did he just say?