A Day of Questions

You woke up with a start, breathing heavily. It was another nightmare. You calmed yourself and pulled yourself out of your bed. You put on a new set of bandages and got yourself ready for the day. You tried to recall the nightmare, but it had slipped from your memory.

   You walked into the kitchen to see Michael making himself breakfast.

   "Are you alright, Hitoshi?" He asked with a slightly worried look. You nodded.

   He sighed, and returned his attention to his eggs. You reached into the fridge and pulled out the gallon of milk. You prepared a bowl of your favorite cereal, and sat down at the table. Today was going to be interesting.

--

   You stepped out of the car and thanked Michael for the ride. You walked up to the High school while trying to recall where the room was... You had only been there once after all.

   Where was that room?

   As you entered the building you noticed Mori and Honey waiting for you.

   "Takashi said that you might not remember where the Host Club room was, so we're here to escort you!" Honey chimed. Mori grumbled a 'Yeah' before starting to head to the room. That sure was thoughtful of them both... You let out a small laugh and a smile before following suite.

   How often does Mori speak? It doesn't seem like it's a lot.

   On the way to the club, Honey went on about all the sweets you two would eat together. He asked you what your favorite sweet was, and you answered Y/f/s. He assured you that they had some of it, and was very excited to get back to the club. After a few more rounds of cake talk between you and Honey, you three finally reached the correct room.

   How many sweets does Honey eat each day?

   "Good luck." Mori stated before opening the door for you and Honey. You gave him a sarcastic look, understanding that the Host Club members were probably not some of the most... stable students. Well, just look at Tamaki.

   You walked in and found Tamaki yelling at the twins for some unknown reason. You stifled a laugh and took a few more steps forward.

   You cleared your throat loudly while rocking back and forth on your feet. When they turned back at you smiled and waved at them.

   What were they yelling about?

   "Oh, you're here Hitoshi! Eager to learn the art of Hosting, I see!~" Tamaki said with a singsong voice. He made many dramatic motions before coming up close. "Now let's see what kind of host you are!" He moved towards a table and motioned for you to sit in the opposing chair.

   They asked you many, many questions... well, Tamaki asked a lot of them.

A long while later, the boys crowded in a mini circle until Tamaki turned and pointed at you.

   "Hitoshi Y/l/n, the 'Modest' type!" He stated loudly. Although you were a little hazy on what you would be going through during the school year being in this club, you felt like it wouldn't be too bad if you were noted as Modest.

   After a little bit of more explaining, you realized you still had some time left until when Michael was supposed to pick you up. You looked around the room for a minute before Honey approached you.

   "HITO-CHAN! Now we can eat sweets together, right?" Honey pleaded energetically.

   How could you say no? It's not like you wanted to say no in the first place though. "Yeah, I guess so!" You replied with a closed-eye smile. He pulled you over to a table while Mori went to retrieve your sweets.

   Mori came back and set down the sweets before sitting down next to Honey.

   "So you're the Modest type, huh Hito-chan? I can't wait until the Club starts so that we can hang out together and eat sweets all the time!" Honey mused while he stuffed his cake into his mouth.

   You smiled warmly at Honey. You looked forward to it too, although you couldn't possible eat as much sweets as Honey...

   You nibbled on your cake until it was finished, and then you looked up at Honey. He yawned and held his Bunny closer to his chest. He rubbed his eye drowsily.

   "Make sure to brush your teeth Honey!" You said instinctively before Mori could utter a word.

   You looked at him and blushed "I... We wouldn't want you to get a cavity now would we?" You squeaked out. Mori stared at you for a moment before turning back to Honey.

   Did that come out weird?

   "Yes, Mitsukuni. Go brush your teeth before you take your nap." He said in his gruff voice. Honey stood up before Mori picked him up and carried him away.

   You realized that it was about time to leave, so you said goodbye to the Host Club once again. You made note of what room they were in this time while on your way out.

   Once you made your way back outside, you got back into Michael's car.

   "How was it? Did you learn a lot about your new Club?" He questioned with a far away look in his eyes.

   What was he thinking about?

   "Yeah, I'm ready for the start of school now." You said moving your attention to the roads.

   You realized he was going the wrong way to the house. He noticed the confusion on your face. "We're not going straight home... I made an appointment with Dr. Lisa.

   ...The Psychiatrist?