Date Number One: A Piece of Cake?

"Look at what you two have done! You've flustered Hitoshi!" Tamaki stomped his foot at the Twins.

   Loony walked up to you, a smile painted on his face.

   You squeaked and backed up towards Mori.

   "It's alright little one, there's no need to be nervous!" He said trying to comfort you.

   Mori put his hands on your shoulders.

   "Look Boss, you're the one who's making her nervous!" The twins retorted.

   Mr. Glasses made his way over to all of you and pushed up his beloved spectacles.

   "It's quite a good thing you two have begun to have a relationship, it has increased our profit by quite a bit. Now then..." Kyoya stated before glaring at Tamaki and the Twins.

   "I believe it's time you left them alone, hmm?"

   Tamaki sulked in his corner and the Twins shrugged to themselves before they walked away casually.

   You gave Spectacles a small smile before picking up your bags.

   "So, where would we go again? Didn't seem to catch it the first time." You smirked, trying to ease your nervousness.

   "Me and Takashi thought it would be a good idea to..."

--

   You nibbled on the cake in front of you as Mori had his arm around your shoulders.

   How surprising that Honey would convince Takashi to bring us to a cake shop...

   Although it shouldn't take much convincing based on their relationship... I bet it was a piece of cake.

   You giggled at your own joke before looking over at Honey.

   You could tell that Honey was trying to let you two have some time together, as he sat in a booth in front you two with Usa-chan.

   After a moment you went to pick up your fork again, but found it was missing.

   You turned your head and saw Mori holding the fork with a piece of cake on it.

   He wanted to feed it to you?

   You giggled, remembering seeing something like this on T.V.

   Your cheeks were dusted pink as you opened your mouth.

   He slid the fork into your mouth and you ate the small piece.

   "May I try some of it?" Mori muttered as he motioned to your cake.

   You nodded, when suddenly Mori leaned in and kissed you.

   Your face burned up as he pulled away and smiled.

   "Tastes pretty good." He commented before taking his own slice of your cake.

   You laughed softly and playfully hit his arm.

   You and Mori began to talk... And Mori actually talked back.

   So much for being the Strong and Silent type.

   You both chatted about simple things like your hobbies and interests.

   Honey came back after a while to join you two and soon you were laughing along with Honey's sweet rambles.

   Alas, it was about time to head home.

   "That was fun, Mori, Sweetie." You commented as you ruffled Honey's hair.

   Mori pulled you into a hug before you three said your goodbyes and walked your separate ways.

--

   "So where have you been off to, Hitoshi?" Michael questioned from the kitchen.

   Oh dear...

   This is not a piece of cake...