Knowledge

You covered your face with your hands, trying to hide a massive blush. Also partly because your head was throbbing.

   The twins looked down at you. "Someone's awake."

   Your face burned as you peeked from between your fingers. They were all looking down at you, then Mori offered his hand out to you.

   You moved your hands away from your face and pushed yourself up on your own. You stumbled a few steps back away from them, and started walking off in your own direction.

   Mori frowned and glared at the twins.

   He thought what you did was cute.

   Of course you didn't know that.

--

   After a long while of being lost in the mall, you came across a bench with a dark figure leaned against the wall. Upon closer inspection, you noticed it was Mr. Glasses.

   "I see we're in the same boat." You said as you slid next to him.

   He gave you a cold stare, sending you to the far side of the bench.

   "Okay maybe your boat has a few more holes than mine." You chuckled nervously.

   He closed his eyes as he stood up and sighed.

   "Do you happen to have any money on you?" He asked in a cold tone.

   You pouted and shook your head. "I don't even know when I got here."

   Your cheeks dusted pink as you recalled what happened.

   He looked down at you as you heard a familiar voice.

   "What are you two doing here?" Haruhi asked.

   "Wish I knew," You replied nervously.

   "Haruhi do you happen to have money on you?" Mr. Glasses asked coldly.

   "Uh, yes I do. Why?" She replied curiously.

   "I'm, starving."