The Beauty and The Jerk N.h a...

Door Bailey362

Niall Horan rich, cocky, careless. Kamryn Kelly poor, sweet, sorry. Do opposites really attract? cover by... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven
HEY GUYS
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
VERY IMPORTANT!
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Sick
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fiftey
Chapter Fifty One
The Fanfiction Awards
Chapter Fifty Two
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter Fifty Three
My chapter got deleated
Fifty Three (pt2)
Chapter Fiftey Four
Chapter Fiftey Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fiftey Seven
Chapter Fiftey Eight
Chapter Fiftey NIne
Chapter Sixtey
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty two
Chapter Sixtey Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixtey Five
Epilogue
IMPORTANT!
Sequal

Chapter Three.

8.8K 227 292
Door Bailey362

Niall Horan_______________

"Happy birthday man!" Harry and Louis let themselves in the next Tuesday.

"Thanks!" I smile as they came to sit beside me.

"Here." He sat down with two six packs of beer, taking one for himself. "You got a beer opener?"

"In the drawer like it always is." I took out a beer myself, as more boys showed up.

"Hey how bout some beer pong?" I suggest once the whole team is here.
Everyone agrees so we all head to my game room.
There was a pool table, a ping pong table, fooze ball, some soccer video games, small arcade games, I also have a minnie fridge that holds beer.

"Harry go get the beer you brought and some of my beer out of the fridge over there. I got the solo cups." After we set the game up and split into two different teams. I started some music and we began.

"Birthday boy first." Liam cheered.

"Alright." I took a ball taking a second to get an aim before throwing it and making it in the cup. "Drink it up boyyyyy." Liam rolls his eyes before of course drinking.

Louis and Harry went next, Louis was boss so Harry ended up drinking. Once everyone had gone we filled the cups up again and it was mine and Liam's turn. He made it.

"That's okay, that's okay!" I shake it off downing another beer feeling something fuzzy at my feet. Charlie. "Aww do you want some alcohol?" I pick him up. "No buddy you're under age. I'm sorry."I scratch his head but he wiggles to get down, so I do as asked and watch Louis and Harry go.

"Charlie leave me alone!" I fuss as he refuses to stop begging, but this time he barks. "What do you want?" I snap a bit making him look up at me before scratching at my foot again and leaving the room.  "Hold on guys, let go see what Charlie wants. I'll be rite back."

"Charlie what the hell do you want?" I snap when I leave the game room, following him to the door when a faint knock was heard. In curiosity I hurried and opened the door.

"Kamryn?" I gasp letting her in. "What are you doing here?"

"No no I'm not here I just thought I could give you this."
Voice soft as velvet
"Here." She handed me a blue card that said my name on it in fancy cursive letters.

Sometimes it makes me sick how nice she is.

"I know that you have plenty of it but still." I pulled the card out of the blue envelope to read it.

'You're a Star' and it had a soccer ball on it witch made me chuckle. The inside said 'so be a star on your birthday
Happy Birthday -Kamryn Kelly :)!' With ten dollars in side.

"I know you don't need it but it's your birthday, why not."

"Sometimes it makes me sick how nice you are." I glare.

"Uhm. You're welcome?" Her soft voice comes out as a question.

"Thank you, you sure you don't want to stay. We're in the game room playing beer pong?" I offer one last time.

"Beer pong? What the heck is beer pong." Her brows furrow and her nose crunches up.

"Come with me." I roll my eyes and push her in front of me so I can make sure she's going. "This is beer pong. You fill up cups with beer and try to throw a ping pong ball into them. If the opponent throws a ball in your beer then you have to drink it. Want to play?"

"Well uhm."

"Come on, it's a game. You're old enough to drink rite?"

"Yeah?"

"So act your age for once and live a little."

"Fine, I'll try. But only one round." She crosses her arms.

"Alright boys this is Kamryn, she's gonna play one round." The boys turn their attention to Kamryn, and Hunter whistles.

"Shut up Hunter." I roll my eyes and lead Kamryn over to the table. "Okay so take this ball." I handed her an orange plastic ball. "Throw it and try to get it in one of the cups. If you do, then Harry will have to drink the beer."

"Okay." She shrugs and throws the ball but misses earning laughs from everyone.

"That's okay, that's okay. Try again." I eye everyone as she does it again.

"Aww that's okay want to try one more time." I ask knowing without even looking that she missed i-

"Niall, she got it in." Louis pats my back.

"What?" I gasp. "Good job." I chuckle. "Alright Harry is gonna do the same to you."

She shrugs and Harry throws the ball making it into the middle cup.

"Now you have to drink it." I smirk.

"All of it?" Her eyes grow big, bigger then when Charlie wants a treat.

"Yes all of it." I pick it up for her. She didn't argue and took it downing the whole thing.

"This is good." She smiles. "Let's play again." She jumps and continues to play and drink play and drink play and drink drink and play play and drink."

"Woooh." She shouts eyes half way open when she downs another, maybe the eleventh cup of beer. "This is so totally tasty great?" She smiles up at me.

"Okay. I think you need to slow down a bit." I chuckle taking the red solo cup from her hand.

"No this is like so my favorite game! I love it and I'm so good at it! Like I've never had this much fun. Woooo! I fill like my inner Jacquire just came out of its cage! And I LIKE it, it's like so totally cool! Nothing I've ever experienced before. Wooooo! It's so fun I just can't get over this, I fill so ALIVE!"

Andddd she's a talkative drunk.

"Guys I think I'm gonna call it a night. I don't think she's ever been drunk before." I bite my lip.

"Niall come on."

"Guys thanks for coming, it was great but if I don't sober her up, it's gonna be bad." I now struggle as she is leaning on me for support.

"Alright guys lets go. See yuh at practice captain!" Harry waves and they showed themselves out.

"I so totally like can't believe you have an arcade in your giant house! I'm poor. Not to mention it's like so cool your house looks like my bathroom mirror! So shiny!"She giggles.

"Shhhhh!" I give up and pick her up bridal style. "and it's not an arcade it's a game room."

"Potato tomato!" She smiles. "Let's go do something fun, like funner then fun."

"Stop talking please!" I groan at her annoying drunk talk and sit her on my couch.

"Oh hi, who is this!" She squeals when Charlie jumps up beside her.

"That's Charlie, my dog you've met him before."

"Aww Charlie." She talks in a baby voice. "Wook how cuewt you awe, your so cuewt yes you are! Look at your widdle fluffy butt."

"Don't talk to him like that." I pull him out of her hands and put him on the ground. "Stay here, I'm going to get you some damn water." I groan walking over and grabbing a water from the fridge and walk back over to her.

"Kamryn?"
~~~~~~
"You got her drunk!" The next morning I stole Kamryn's phone and called the contact labeled 'bestie❤️❤️' "Niall she was an alcohol virgin!"

"No- I - I didn't mean to." I shoved my hands into my pockets. "Ow shit!" She smacked my shoulder, and at that moment Kamryn woke up.

"Mmmm what happened." She sits up grabbing her head.

"Horan here got you drunk." Hannah walks over to her.

"I didn't get her drunk!" I groan.

"My headache is killer!" Kamryn complains and Hannah gives me a glare.

"I'll go get you some aspirin!" I hurry and run out of the living room into the kitchen to get some aspirin. Talking to Hannah is like talking to a dad. I grabbed some water and aspirin and walked back to the living room.

"Here take this." I hand it to her.

"Why did I get drunk?"

"You discovered beer pong." My voice is as blunt as possible.

"Oh, well uhm I'm sorry I'm gonna get going. Happy Birthday."

"Yep." After one last glare from Helga the two left.

~four hours later~

"Alright last thing today for practice." Coach blew his whistle. "Max and Logan, you're our best goalies, so I want you in the net. Everyone els has to dribble the ball down the field and make a goal. You can go home after you've gotten ten past Max or Logan. Got it?" We all nodded dribbling a ball out to the field.

"Hey Horan, how was that girl last night?" Louis jogs over to me.

"What girl? Kamryn?" I grunt as I kick the ball as hard as possible into the net making it past Max.

"If that's her name, yes."

"She slept on my couch and her friend came and got her the next morning."

"That's all?" Louis complains.

"What were you expecting?" I laugh as another one of my kicks pass Max.

"Some kind of strip tease or something, you know what I mean." He hits my shoulder playfully.

"Nah, she's not like that."I once again kick a ball into the net.

"What do you mean?"

"She would never do that. She's too nice,soft, and innocent."I shrug. "Last night was the first time she had alcohol."

"And you're okay with that?"

"What do you mean am I okay with that?"

"I always pictured you with a stripper or someone like that."

"Wait what no! We are not dating! I don't date." I kick a ball at his ankle.

"Okay sorry." He puts his hands up in defense. "Then why was she at your house?"

"Like I said." We both returned to kicking balls into the net. "She's really nice, like way too nice. I told her that it was my birthday and she brought me a card and ended up staying." I shrug. "Nine." My ball got past Max for the ninth time, one more to go.

"Well if she's not yours, then I want her. I'd tap that!"

"Uh!" I grunt kicking my ball as hard as I possibly could into the net. Ten. "Louis no! Leave this one alone." I pat his back and run off the field to the locker room. Once their I threw my dirty t-shirt and shorts into the washer. Then I took off my cleats and carefully set them on the shelf of my small smelly locker. After putting on some sweats and changing my socks I put on some nike tennis shoes, I left the locker room. God I can't wait to get home to my shower. I thought as I drove home. Ten minutes later I unlocked the door to my apartment and walked in. On my way to my room I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to my couch. She had slept on it. She got drunk and slept on my 30,000 dollar U couch. Drunk. I wanted to be mad but I couldn't, all I did was wonder if she was okay. Before I even knew it I pulled out my phone and dialed her number that I stole this morning.

"Hello?" Her faint voice came through the speakers.

"Kamryn?"

"Uhm, who is this?"

"It's Niall." I bite my lip.

"Niall? How did you get my number?"

"Don't worry about it. I just wanted to call and check on you. How's the hangover?"

"Horrible, but thank you!"

"Yeah yeah"

Silenced followed that, all you could here was our voices breathing through the phone.

"Well I gotta go, I'm at work. Thank you for checking in."

"Alright bye."

"Bye."

"Kamryn wait!"

"Yeah." I was silent not knowing why I stopped her.

"Work? You work? Where do you work?"

"I'm a coffee house waitress" her voice is softer then before.

"Oh"

"Kamryn?"
No answer.
Did she just hang up on me?

"Jesus." I rub my sweaty face with my hands, reminding me of a hot shower. Showers are better then hanging out with weird girls.

When I finally got into the shower the hot water took me away from the world... Kamryn. Soft, voice like velvet. Doesn't -or- didn't know who I was. What is with her, and why is she in my brain.

Kamryn Kelly______________

"Uhm Miss, can I have one of those cake pop things." A voice, that seemed quit fake said. I turned around to see the customer.

"Oh my, ow." I squeak as I spilled some
coffee down my stomach. "What are you doing here?" I ask him grabbing a wet rag to clean myself.

"Eh, got board." He shrugged.

"You have a game room in your house."

"I know."

"Seriously, what are you doing here?" I lean down so no one could hear us.

"I got bored." He repeats loud and clear for the whole house to hear.

"So."

"I decided to come talk to you. Besides this is my favorite place."

"Really." I roll my eyes not believing his rich self for a second. "Do you really want the cake pop?"

"No, you should call that a sugar pop. Very unhealthy for ones health."
He spits very disgusted.

"Okay go to one of your high class fish restaurants that you can pay for." I suggest trading the wet rag for a new thing of coffee.

"Maybe I don't want to."

"Whys that?"

"Maybe I want to talk to you."

Oh please.

" 'talk' as in insult me and make fun of my intoxicated state" I look down and rub my arm.

"No." I ignored him not believing him. "So why do you work here?" He props his head up with one elbow on the bar.

"Because I'm not rich and I need money."

"Well I know a job that you could have that most likely pays way more then this." He raises his eye brows.

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Oh Niall please tell! I hate my job!" Voice filled with sarcasm.

"Be my cheerleader!"

"Oh haha, no."

"Oh come on, just for one game! You don't even have to wear a cheer costume just be my mascot for one game!"

"Why should I?"

"I'll pay you."

"I don't want or need your money." I cross my arms receiving an 'are you serious' look from Niall. "Fine, but this is not for you! This is because I need money."

"Yes!" He seethes.

"What are the details." I shove my head into my hands not believing what I was about to do.

"Game Friday at 6:00, sit in the cheer section close to the field. Where blue and red." He smirks.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"Well doll, girls will do anything for money if you know what I mean" he winks and leaves the coffee house.
Kill me!
••••••••••
A/N Fourth chapter, thank you for the comments on the last chapter:)
~Bailey❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

898K 55.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
703K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1M 39.1K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...