Intrigued By Her (Completed)

WatersAnna

He pulls me fiercely to his chest and I hug him back. He pulls away after what seems like an eternity and I r... Еще

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 3

22.9K 738 11
WatersAnna

Hey you amazing readers! Heres another chapter. The actual fun begins now. Please if you like this book, vote, and comment. It means a lot. Thanks:)

           I jump out of my bed as I hear my phone alarm ringing for what would possibly be the tenth time. I groan and do a zombie walk till the shower. I take a quick bath since I know I am late. Yep. Late for school. Its Monday. Its not only a new week but also a new academic year. My senior year. I'm really excited for this year. Finally, I would be able to get out the small world they call high school and do something that I like.

      As I stand in front of the mirror, I stare back at my reflection. Green eyes, a small face, and an hourglass figure. My skin is pale and I have brownish blonde mid-back length curls. I've let my hair down with a simple side partition. I admit I actually look quite pretty all thanks to my beautiful mother. She is just like me but the only difference is her eyes. They are a deep shade of blue. Utterly gorgeous. But it has been a while now since I have seen those eyes. I sigh and check myself over once again. I'm wearing black jeans and a blood red t-shirt. I pair this with a crop denim jacket. It's my first day after all. I need to look presentable.

     Once satisfied with my look I check my bag and make sure I have everything I'm gonna need. I unplug my phone from the charger and go downstairs. I see dad sitting near the kitchen table.

"Hey papa. Good morning"

"Good morning baby girl. All set for your first day?" He asks. I'm surprised. We rarely have a conversation these days.

"Yeah, dad. I'm all set. Kinda excited."

He nods approvingly and the conversation ends there. I quickly make myself some fruit loops and eat them hungrily. Dad finishes and leaves for his room with a small goodbye and good luck. I finish my breakfast, grab my bag and walk to my mumma bear's room. Seeing her sleeping peacefully I take my keys and leave the house.

       As I park my car in the school's parking area, I feel a surge of energy flowing through me. I see students chattering and laughing which just makes me feel happy.Its like there are positive vibes all around. "Maybe this year will be super awesome." I murmur to myself. Yeah wait till classes begin with shitty tests, my brains graces me with its amazing comeback ability.

      As I walk towards the main building, I see the familiar pair of blonde and brunette hair. With a big grin on my face, I call out,

"Hey, Fox square!"

         The pair of hair turns around into the faces I have seen from my childhood. My best friends. Bella and Carly Fox. Twins by birth but totally north and south in real life, these people had been my biggest support after Cha..uh...the douchebag's issue.

"Sammy!!!" They both squeal together and pull me into a huge bear type of hug.

"Hey, guys I know you don't want me to die yet so please let me breathe!" I say with a strained voice which comes out 100 times more strained than it actually should.

"Oh come on! We are meeting after sooo loonng Sam." Bella says totally putting her dramatics skills on.

     Out of the two, she is the melodramatic-and-exaggerating-and-also-over dramatical- girl.  (Don't tell her I said that). I roll my eyes jokingly and say,

"Well, I do remember us meeting last week for getting you both a ship full of clothes for that huge place you call a cupboard."

   "Still Sam, a week, it was a week ago. And best friends are soulmates and souls can't stay away from their mates for even one minute." Bella says, lacing her voice over dramatical emotions.
Boy! She knows how to make me laugh. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Hahaha okay, Bells. I get your point totally!" I say and pull her into a small hug.

         "Well if you two soul sisters have had enough would you please acknowledge this pretty neglected girl standing here" Carly pipes in, faking an annoyed expression.

"Of course, how can I forget my best friend for even a minute," I say patting her hair which I know irritates her and hug her warmly.

         One of my classmate Jacob rushes towards us with a goofy grin on his face. He comes and stands beside me and joins in the random conversation we are having. I notice him staring adorably at Carly. He had always had a crush on her. Everyone except my stupid best friend knew about it. 'I'm gonna pair them this year' I mentally determine, totally deciding to play cupid.

         "So how are you Carly" Jacob questions "..and Bella and Sam?" He adds hurriedly. I stifle a smile as I know the question was meant for Carly alone.

"We're all great Jacob. How are you doing? Still practicing guitar?" Carly asks teasing him about his terrible guitar playing skills. He had played or let's say attempted to play guitar at the small new year party we had in his house. He has been the laughing stock since then.

"I'm great Carly and yes I have improved a lot with playing the guitar. You can come hear me play if you want." Jacob says raising his eyebrows in suggestion.

"Nah I would rather hear a beggar singing than hear your terrible playing, " She says in a nonchalant way, though we know she is joking.

    Everyone bursts out laughing, except for Bella. She goes into hysterics as if she just heard the funniest thing in the world. Told you she was a drama queen.

      Seeing all of these people gives me a sense of relief. These people actually make my coming to school worth and fun every day. I see Jacob staring at Carly with a longing in his eyes. He is actually quite handsome. Tall and a muscular body, he is definitely eye catching. He has grayish eyes with black straight kind of hair. And imagining him with Carly was like making a total cliche pair. Carly is short heightened with a cute round face and a bubbly and enthusiastic personality. She is totally beautiful but mostly adorable. Just like a doll, her frame is delicate with a flawless skin. Yes, definitely an amazing pair they would make! My eyes flicker towards Bella who seems to totally notice the look on Jacob's face. She is eyeing his each and every expression probably picturing them together like me. She suddenly catches my eye and gives me a knowing look. A look that means oh-I-am-definitely-gonna-make-them-a-thing-after all-I-am-the-expert-here. I laugh silently and give her a thumbs up.

"Hey Sam, what was that thumbs up for?" Carly suddenly asks, curiosity visible on her face.

"Oh, Bella just asked me how I found this new cardigan of hers. So I just thumbed up to show my approval." I say quickly, surprised at how easily the lie came out of my mouth.

 Bella notices this and mouths 'nice save' to me. I breathe out a smile and look at Carly again when she speaks again,

"Oh yes! This is really a pretty one. I was gonna wear this but my own sister is too selfish you know."

"Haha of course Carl. You took my new t-shirt on the first day last year. Tit for tat sister." Bella says with a smug smile on her face.

"Omg Bells, I didn't know you were keeping accounts of stuff that is a year old now." Carly exclaims, lacing her voice with disbelief, though she knows how meticulous Bella is when it comes to such things.

Bella flips her dramatically on the side and says,

"Well Carl. Just so you know clothes are my life and there is nothing more I love more than......Well, maybe there is..." her voice fades away as she looks over my shoulder her eyes wide, her mouth hanging open and forming an 'O'.

I raise my eyebrows in question but then Bella speaks again.

"Omgomgomgomg guys! He is the finest male specimen I have ever seen. He is utterly gorgeous, handsome and every word in the dictionary that describes a Greek God kinda person. Look at him! Turn around dumbos!" She literally squeals in such a fast speed, I actually take a minute to decipher her words exactly. When I finally do, I turn around realizing Carly has already turned around with a mesmerized kinda expression on her face. I also notice a frowning Jacob beside me.

      Their expressions confuse me immensely but then I look at the boy standing few meters away from me. I have to stop myself from dropping my jaw to the floor. Well, that was an exaggeration but you get the point right? Dark brown hair with streaks of light brown, his hair color alone is enticing. His eyes as I see from here are the lightest shade of gray that I have ever seen. His face is perfect in every way. On top of that, he has a very well built muscular body. The kind girls drool over. He is wearing a simple gray long sleeved t-shirt and black denim jeans. I have to admit he is one hell of a gorgeous person. Mr.Greek God(since I don't his name) is standing there talking to random guys I don't bother noticing. He suddenly looks in my direction and catches me staring at him. I quickly look away blushing, slightly embarrassed to be caught staring at him like a creep.

       Few moments pass by and I can't help but look at him again. He is now leaning against a black Chevrolet car. Boy! That is an expensive car for sure. After I look at his face again, he seems familiar. I don't recall meeting him before, which really confuses me as to why my brain would find familiarity in a stranger's face. Maybe his face reminds me of some model or actor. Yep, thats the case. There's no way I have seen this angelic person before and forgot him. Nope. As I mentally confirm my own thoughts, Mr.Greek God turns to his side talking to a guy. That's when it strikes me. The same angelic face, brown hair and drool worthy jawline.

       He is the guy who nearly killed me the other day when I went to the store! As the realization hits me, I start feeling annoyed at myself for being impressed by my killer. Well... my almost killer you can say. But its the same okay. I'm about to walk away when he turns to face in my direction and looks at me again and smirks. His eyes depicting a knowing look to me.

Oh boy!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Twist Of Fate kaay Cornel

Любовные романы

91.9K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
The Demon's Personal Maid Princess Lawerence

Любовные романы

485 98 59
she's a witch he's a demon A girl prophesied to be the only one who could could kill the demon and ended up falling for him, the demon fell also but...
540K 19.3K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
Painfully yours TheBigBreakfastClub

Художественная проза

4.5K 339 37
"But l'm already hurt." I breathed down his neck. My cheeks touching his. He sighed down my neck as I continued feeling his soft skin with my face. M...