Back With A Secret

Af -vintage_rose-

Bullied and tormented with secrets and dark truths Charlotte Melton insists she leaves her home town, a town... Mere

One| Goodbye Charlie
Two| Welcome Home Charlie
Three| To Cause a Mess
Four| Blood became black
Five| Guess who's back
Six| The cup is bloody empty!
Seven | A general Question
Eight | We looked Untouchable
Nine | Natural Instincts
Ten | My Masterpiece
Eleven | Obnoxious & Rude
Thirteen | Second Time
Fourteen| Disturbed Peace
Fifteen | Like a Hamster
Sixteen | Late Shifter
Seventeen | Rogues
Eighteen | Bella and Blue
Nineteen | Put down
Twenty | Catering and Ditching
Twenty-One | Bruised
Twenty-Two | Mates
Twenty-Three | White Punches
Twenty-Four | Kidnappers
Twenty-Five | Wild Fire
Twenty-Six | Dimwit
Twenty-Seven | Tease
Twenty-Eight | Obvious
Twenty-Nine | Penguins Bite
Camp, Eric, Forest and Kidnapping...
I've just been kidnapped and i came out with gummy bears...
Finding Charlie and making plans...
Slapping, Joking and Glarring...
Jakes transformation and his question...
holy fudge muffins and banana lollipops!...
Pro at seducing...
Paybacks a B*tch, ain't it?...
Well this trip will be interesting...
Why would Blade do this to his own?...
Dont Let The Bed Bugs Bite
Oh no indeed inner me
That Feeling
Don't Stab Him

Twelve | Intention to Starve

33.5K 611 24
Af -vintage_rose-

hey guys so this is the last chapter till next wkend :/

pic on the side is Drake. Hailey's mate

------------------------------------------------------------

Leaving the school was probably the best decision I've made so far since coming home. I no longer felt the intense need to kick every locker in, or to prove to the principle who's boss. I know I sound scary, but come on. You got to understand it from my point of view.

I'm basically one of the most powerful, and if they knew, the most respected wolf currently on the planet. I may sound like a snobbish teenager, but my wolf demanded respect and power. She wanted to be the one ordering him around like he was the student. It was just in my nature. He'd have to soon understand.

Forcing my pack into their cars, proved to be a little difficult as they seemed to be actually enjoying learning, *shivers*, but I prevailed and dragged them out. With a little bribing may I add, thanks to Lacey.

I convinced her that in the time spent ditching school, we'd look into new houses.

"Okay Charlie, so I was thinking something with bricks with a nice garden" Lacey sounded, flicking through a housing magazine that she just so happened to have with her at this precise moment.

Rolling my eyes, I nodded my head. She had already listed ten other houses she wished for, all with bricks and a large garden. I don't understand what the fuss was with the garden was because we all knew she could kill a cactus if she was given one.

"Woah, did you guys see that?" Dion said, sounding alert. "I swear I saw a wolf."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I stared into the darkness of the forest beside us. I had an inkling Liam Luca would send out his wolves to spy on us. Especially since we seem to be driving further and further into the woods, a huge no-no for so called 'humans'. Just as I was about to focus my attention back onto the empty road, I saw it.

A slight sliver of brown dashing through the trees.

"There it is again!" Dion exclaimed, pointing to the last spot he saw the wolf. "Damn it's a little fast one" he added.

"Chill, its just protocol for the pack, we're heading into suspicious lands" I explained, ignoring the commotion created.

They all heard, but continued to play 'spot the wolf'.

Before I knew it, I had parked the car into an old car park, hopping out to stretch my legs. The rest of the gang inspecting the place out on instinct. Smiling proudly at them, I began our short trip to my location.

Feeling much like a mother duck, I lead my line of ducklings behind me through the dense underbrush of the forest, making sure we left no indication that we were there. Our scents of course, concealed from the spying wolf, who no doubt was trying to find us with much hardship. Sucker.

"Man Charlie, how much further?" Drake complained, "My feet hurt."

I rolled my eyes again. He was one of the only remaining rare wolves and he was complaining about stepping on sharp rocks and walking for ten minutes. He was a special one I swear.

"Not too far away Drake" I started, "maybe another 2km's?" I continued, smirking at his outraged intake of breath.

Before he could complain any further I spotted the hole. Turning my body in the packs direction, I silenced them with my glorious mischievous smile before jumping back and falling.

Once my feet hit the soft sand, I stood back tall glancing up.

I tried my best to contain my laughter as I heard their panicked voices. They were desperately trying to refrain from yelling for their alpha, but my orders from earlier prevented them from attracting any unwanted visitors.

Suddenly I heard a whispered yell before seeing a body plummet to the ground in front me. With no grace at all. I may need to double check if my pack were Rare's after this, because at times like this I begin to doubt.

Letting out a loud laugh, I watched as the body groaned and lifted himself up. His cautious eyes wandered around the cave before meeting mine with a glare.

"Bloody hell Charlie!" he started, "your freaking insane!" Leon cried dusting himself off. I just shrugged my shoulders. What can I say? Sometimes I'm crazy.

"Is there some sort of reason you decided to fall into a gaping hole without warning us?" he questioned, staring up into the hole.

"Eh, it's the only place I can really count on privacy" I told him, turning around to venture deeper into the cave. The narrow walkway was dark, contained old spider-webs that you couldn't help running through with the odd rock protruding from the cold, walls making you step through with caution. Otherwise, you'd end up with a lovely bruise.

Hearing my pack shuffling within the walkway, I entered the large spacious area of this sealed cave. Sand covered the grounds with large stones surrounding a lovely pond, dead smack in the centre. It was an odd sight I must admit but it was wondrous.

"Wow, this is beautiful Charlie" I heard one of the girl's whisper as the group finally entered. I watched them as they all emerged, one by one, each one with the same looks of wonderment.

"How did you find this place?" Hailey asked gently, our loud voices not seeming to fit in this scene.

I gave them a gentle smile. The memory faint but still etched into my mind. I motioned them to come forward and sit around the stones, each one grabbing their mate securely on their stone. Looking now, we all seemed to fit perfectly around these rocks almost as if it was made for us.

"When we were younger, around the age of six, my family would always come to the park with many family friends. The adults would always sit around the tables talking among each other while us kids played on the equipment. Though one weekend Jake, Eric and I decided to ditch the other kids and play hide-and-seek in the woods. Jake was 'in' and Eric and I decided to hide together. We were running around aimlessly, trying to find the perfect spot to hide" I said only realizing then I was dipping my shoe into the pond, ruining to peace in the water.

"I was dragging Eric to this large tree I thought would hide us, but I as we were walking I tripped and lost balance letting go Eric's hand and tumbling forward. I thought I steadied myself but as I took one last step to stop falling I fell through that hole" I chuckled at the thought of little six-year-old me frightened beyond belief falling down a dark gap in the floor.

"I sure gave myself and Eric quite a scare. I'm pretty sure I even cried when I realized what had happened" I said, gaining some laughs.

"Eric soon jumped down the hole, with more grace than I did, but that's because I fell in. We than followed the tunnel till we found the stones and pond. We declared this our hiding spot and used it over the years we continued playing hide-and-seek. Once we started high school though, I was the only one who used it to escape from everyone" I finished, taking my foot out of the water and crossing my legs.

I told tell they emphasized with my pain. I could feel it. But I didn't want them to mentioned it. It was better left unsaid and behind us.

Letting a long sigh out, I grinned at them. "So let's declare this our meeting place. If we need a serious emergency pack meeting we'll meet here, or if something horrible goes wrong we'll come here. It'll be our safe place, okay?" I asked, staring at each persons face.

They nodded their heads in agreement, ending this conversation. "So I guess I'll show you the super secret exit?" I asked smiling cheekily at them as I stood up.

"I was beginning to wonder if you brought us here with the intention to starve to death" Jay tuned in.

"Nah man, you wouldn't of starved. I would have eaten you before you would have felt slightly hungry" Dion filled in, slapping Jay on the back. We all joined in laughing at his horrified face as he made an obvious giant step away from Dion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Charlie... Charlie... Charlie don't you look extravagant" an all too familiar voice echoed from the shadows. I grimaced, I knew who it belonged to. I tried to whisper his name out but my throat wouldn't conjure up the word, only a hiss came out.

I could see the faint whites of his eyes before he stepped out of the dark. His vicious smile glinting in the moon light that seeped through the windows. He still looked the same. Handsome, untouched, unmarked, dangerous and deadly. I felt myself shiver in both fear and hatred.

"Hello my darling, I've missed you" he voiced out, his voices slicing the air around me. I subconsciously tried to move myself further away from his presence. This eyes trained in on my slight movement, sharpening and glaring dangerously.

"I'm not yours" I managed to choke out, clenching my fists till they turned white.

This only seemed to spark his interest. "Ah darling, you've forgotten. You are mine till the end of time" he said lowly, stepping closer to me. I opposed and took a step back, cursing inside as I felt the wall behind me, stopping me from running as far away as I could.

"No, listen to me. I will never be yours" I spoke out louder, firmer. My defiance angered him as his nostrils flared and his eyes narrowed at my own. He was now in front of me. Blocking me from moving around him.

"Charlie, darling, I've have a surprise for you" he whispered, leaning into me, only now a breath away. My body has never felt so still and tense. The urging need to flee making its way to my stomach. Confused I stared into his pitch black eyes, the whites seemingly gone now. His humane side, not that he had one, gone.

Before I knew it his presence was gone and his absence in front of me revealed something so cold in my body and soul. Laying on the ground, attached to silver chains lay my pack covered and surrounded in horrifying amounts of blood. I tried to reach out for them, my hand lifting only to be pulled back. I was also restrained by the silver chains. My strength no longer a match for this metal.

"Let them go!" I shouted at him, begging him to free them, my tears endlessly falling down my face. I saw the slight shake of his head as his grin widened.

"Let them go please! Take me instead!" I pleaded, trying to bargain their lives. I could still feel slivers of life in them through our connection.

"Charlie darling, you don't understand. I've always had you, you're mine" he stated settling beside me as I continued to stare at my wounded pack, horrified. Their life lines were weak, too weak. They didn't have long I could feel it.

"Please, just take me" I begged once again, the tears blurring my vision as I stared hopelessly into his eyes. "Please" I whispered once more.

"I'm going to keep them Charlie darling" he murmured, leaning into my ear.

"Until you love me."

------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED

hope you like this chapter!

remember-

vote!

fan!

comment!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.9M 126K 34
In which a girl moves to a new town only to find out her new friends may not be what she thinks they are. She may not be what they think she is, eith...
167K 5.5K 32
Elizabeth Monroe is 16 and looking for her mate but she doesn't know she has one for everything she is. Elizabeth is a hybrid of a werewolf and a vam...
109K 3.5K 24
Liz is half wolf half human, she grew up in the city and never knew any wolves before except for her father and brother. Dom is soon to be alpha of h...
GLOW Af Aaron

Generel Fiktion

37 0 22
When Esmerelda Ward moves with her family from Cloudcroft, New Mexico to Columbia, Missouri, she doesn't expect to find even one new friend - after a...