Classified

By RawrNiquole

Kat Evergreen. The young girl who was taken away from her small home in Nevada was taken to an Institution... More

Classified
•Chapter One: You're One Strange Girl
•Chapter Two: We're On The 'Hit List'
•Chapter Three: Are You Sure This Is a Real Police Station?
•Chapter Four: Is That Me? Or Someone Pretending To Be Me? Wait, What?
•Chapter Five: Computers & Sisters...What Was That Last One Again?
•Chapter Six: When You're Knocked Out, Stuff Happens!
•Chapter Seven: Taking A Detour To My Death
Chapter Eight: Is This A Nightmare? No, It's Reality.
Chapter Nine: Rescuing Kat......Alyce's P.O.V
Chapter Eleven: Run!
Chapter Twelve: Thought Controller and A Evil Clone? Really, People, Really?
Chapter Thirteen: Never Ending Problems
Chapter Fourteen: "Hands Up!" We Just Wanted Answers, Though!
Chapter Fifteen: Going Far Beyond Gene-Mixes
Chapter Sixteen: No Escape
Chapter Seventeen: Morphs? Definition: Much Worse Than Assassins
Chapter Eighteen: Computer Hacker
Chapter Nineteen: Busted
Chapter Twenty: New Identities
Chapter Twenty-One: Leaving Always Hurts, Returning Makes It Harder
Chapter Twenty-Two: These Are Talents You Can't Have
Chapter Twenty-Three: Let's Have Some Fun, Shall We?
Chapter Twenty-Four: Home Sweet...This Is Not Our Home
Chapter Twenty-Five: Safe...For Now
Chapter Twenty-Six: Spinning
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Let's Bust
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Brought In, How Long Until We're Brought Out?
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You Are Not My Daddy!
Chapter Thirty: Helping The Homeless, Including Us
Chapter Thirty One: Betraying Will Never Be a Thought of Mine
Chapter Thirty-Two: Road Trip!
Chapter Thirty-Three: Secret Messages Are Not So Secret Anymore
Chapter Thirty-Four: The End Is Near...
Chapter Thirty-Five: Separated
Chapter Thirty-Six: Don't Move
Finale

Chapter Ten: Memories.....Alyce's P.O.V

428 8 1
By RawrNiquole

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten! This is still Alyce's P.O.V. Next chapter,I think,will switch back to Kat's mind and continue that way until I have to do Alyce's or Kate's or anyone else's. This chapter will probably be the shortest. Maybe a page or two. I try-keyword:try-to do three pages per chapter,sometimes that doesn't work out and it's like two and half. So,enjoy this one!

Dedication For This Chapter Goes To: AnotherFantasyGirl. Another one of my awesome fans who added my book to their library,which you all know,means a TON to me. So,I dedicated this chapter to her for putting my story in her library as a bigger thanks then the one I did on her profile lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten:

I picked up a voice as we walked quietly down the hallway of the Institution. I listened closely.

"Did you tell her that she's been here for two months?" a female voice asked softly.

A guy snickered,"Yeah,even though it's only been like ten minutes she has been in here."

I looked at Kat,who heard the same thing,and she looked...pissed. Her fists clenched up and then she turned her head behind her. I looked behind me and saw someone in the middle of the hallway standing still. The person had her hands on the fire alarm next to her.

"Run!" I yelled.

The woman pulled down the handle on the fire alarm. Red lights and an annoying blaring sound filled the silence of the hallway. The three of us took off down the hallway,everything around me was a blur and my object was the door ahead of us. Footsteps chased behind us,dark figures jumped in front of the door,blocking our way out.

"Window!" I heard Kate yell.

  I looked around for a window and spotted one on my left. A guy with an AK-47 (Cliche gun much?) came at me and I dived for the left,slipping underneath his arm that he shot out. The window was a bit high,so I grabbed onto the fire extinguisher that was hanging on the wall and swung and slammed my feet into the window. The glass shattered and I hit the concrete-hard. I heard something metal hit the ground.

Fire extinguisher,I thought.

  Kate and Kat won't be able to get out now. I closed my eyes and imagined them showing up next to me. I heard someone appear next to me and then the same sound again.

"Well then..." Kate said,looking sweaty.

The guards were looking out the window,then disappeared,heading for the door.

"Run! Again!" Kate yelled and took off.

  Kat and I broke into a run after her. The footsteps behind us were heavier,meaning there was more people after us. Bullets zoomed passed,not even touching us. The air around us became windier,the trees looked like they wanted to snap at the root. I looked up and saw a helicopter with a machine gunner inside aiming at us.

  Bullets came from behind us and to the side of us. We were engulfed into the leafy green forest once again,this time with Kate. The sound of guns stopped as they lost us in the forest. The footsteps got quieter...except a few people who followed us. I remember one of the genes they mixed in with my blood.

  I turned around and shot out my hands. A gust of wind knocked them back,hitting trees,knocking them out. This always makes me pass out. I hit the ground with a hard thunk and my mind went black.

~~Alyce-GeneMod Instuition~~

  I laid on the cot,staring at the ceiling. Only was I five,I had no idea what was going on. The light above me was bright,leaving spots when I looked around the room. My wrist and ankles were strapped down,unable to move. No idea where I was,no idea if I was in a bad situation or a good one.

  I heard voices getting louder as they got near me.

"Did you get her?" one of the voices asked.

"Yes,they just picked her up. She's in Room 203." another voice replied.

Were they talking about me? I asked myself.

"Where's the other one?" the first voice asked.

"In that room." the second voice said.

  Heels clicked against the floor and the door opened to the room I was in. I heard the door open again and then shut.

"What gene?" the second voice asked quietly.

I could tell the second voice was a female.

"This one has no name right now,it was an accident on how we made it. The results from other kids are amazing though." the first voice said and I heard a squishing sound.

The first voice sounded like a male.

"I think she's awake." the female voice whispered.

A figure loomed over me and I shut my eyes.

"No,she's asleep," the male voice said.

A rough hand moved my head to one side and brought something needle-like to it.

The old memory dissolved and another one replaced it.

~~Alyce~The Woods~~

  I escaped after being in the Institution for ten years. I knew what was going on,I found out their 'little plan'. I escaped to the woods,they seem to not be able to find me in the woods. They,as in the Classified,stopped searching for me after I hid in a tree. The Classified group come out every week,at least I think it's been every week.

  I've been out in the woods,forest,whatever you want to call it,forever. Maybe months. The Classified walked away from the tree I was hiding in,muttering to their selves about how they can't believe they let me get away again. As I saw them disappear from view,I crawled down the tree quietly. I stayed low to the ground,walking towards the stream I go to about everyday.

  I stopped in my tracks. I saw a girl drinking from the stream. I got out my knife. I didn't know if she was innocent or one of them. The girl turned around fast,probably sensing she heard me. I ran at her at full speed and jumped on top of her,my knife at her throat. She tried hard to keep her head above the water to keep from drowning.

"Who are you?" I growled.

"If anything,it should be 'Who are you'? You're the one who jumped out at me!" the girl snapped back.

Attitude much,I thought.

Though she was right.

"Who...are...you?" I repeated,slowly this time.

My eyes were glowing bright green on her face.

"Kat. Now,who the hell are you?" she asked.

"You'll find out sooner or later. Now,who do you work for?'' I asked.

"No one. I escaped from the GeneMod Institution."

"Oh,you did too?'' the glow died down on her face.

"You were from there? What age?" Kat asked.

"Five,you?" I got off Kat and flipped my knife back into my pocket.

"Five..." she said slowly.

Well...that's...maybe a coincidence?" I suggested.

"Yeah,totaaally a coincidence. We went to the Institution and we were both five. How old are you now?" she asked.

"Fifteen." I answered.

My eyes turned a darker green,I could feel it.

"You need to explain why your eyes do that." Kat said,pointing to my face,having a 'Weiiiiird' look on her face.

"Like I would-" we both snapped our heads to the right.

"Did you-"

"Ssshhhh." Kat said,holding up a finger.

The memory of me meeting Kat made me smile...in my head. It was a weird encounter,only to find out later we were sisters by blood. Another memory came,I guess these came in no order what-so-ever as this was a loooong time ago.

~~Alyce~Gene-Mod Instuition~~

  My head was pounding,I had no idea why. The two people were fuzzy looking and then all of a sudden I was moving. The surroundings around me got much brighter. Much whiter,and it hurt my head to much. I closed my eyes,trying to find out where I was,and what they wanted from me.

  I haven't done anything. I'm only five. I heard moaning and a ton of human-shaped figures around me laying in cots too.

"Where am I at?" I asked drunkenly.

"A better place," was their only answer.

  'This is not a better place!' I wanted to scream. It was much worse. My brain started to wake up,it noticed the pain before I did. My arms,legs,and back ached. I didn't know why.

  I didn't know anything. I wanted answers. I wanted someone to explain all of this to me. Everything around me stopped moving. I moved my aching head to the left,it screamed in pain but I ignored it the best I could.

I saw a girl with blonde hair next to me. She looked like she was in pain too. I thought she was asleep,her muscles were tense,and she was moaning in her sleep. She moved her head towards me and opened her eyes. The girl looked like me,my age,the same eye color, brown.

  I gave her a half-smile for no reason. I thought I saw her somewhere. I knew her somehow in someway. I just didn't know how.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...
673 86 40
Two opposite sides come face to face, forcing each other to reconsider their version of the truth. *** A minority of the world's population carries...
20 1 3
Humanity has unlocked the elixir of eternal life. The brain can be cleaned and washed back into youthfulness. The body cannot. But by transporting t...
687K 25.4K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...