"It's All In The Past." (GRA)...

By M1ckyj789

"It's all in the past." I hate that quote. Because it may be the past. But the past will always find a way to... More

Airport
He's not so bad...
The ships are sailing
Do you trust me?
Please Stay Awake
I'm not going anywhere
Tension
Just The Two Of Us
Unexpected Visitor
Confessions
Betrayal
Use to it
The Dream
Bugged
You use to love...
The Truth
Solidarity In Mutual Destruction
The Sidemen
Confidence
Old Friends
True Feelings
Finally Out
The Grind
California
I Love You
A Race Around Pax
Dreams Or Reality?
Reality
The Pain
A Big Mistake
I Never Had A Choice...
The Plan
Official
Home
Secret
Scared
Don't follow me please
Safe
Second chances
It Finally Sails?
I think I'm ready
Just in time
Don't give up
I'm Sorry
How Long
Just let it happen
What are you doing here?
Pushed away
Deceit
Juice of the gods
Am I Ready To Accept?
It felt so good
Help
That was fun
Are you ok?
He's Home
Couples Embrace
Preperation
Doubts
I missed you
Problems
Surprise
Decisions
Deal we made
Afraid
I'm not sure if we can do this
Streamer
New Beginnings
Choices
Setting the scene
Complications
Darkness
Only Real Escape
I don't want you to go
Together at Last
Not Yet...
Broken Friends
Set in motion
House Hunting
Be Mine
The End

Back Story

141 10 0
By M1ckyj789

Jay's POV

After finally ariving at home a few hours later with our bags. Lachlan and I took our bags up to our rooms and put them away. Lachlan went back down to watch the movie with everyone but I stopped when I turned around. Michael was sitting up in his bed still half asleep.

"Hello. What time is it?"

He rubbed his eyes yawning.

"It's 3 pm."

"Ok then I'll be up later baby. It's still early."

That stunned me. I knew he couldn't have been talking to me. He was still asleep. With his head on the pillow.

"Can I sleep a little more?"

"Michael your in Canada."

"Mhm ok whatever Seth. Goodnight."

Goodnight? He must have thought I said 3 am. I was about to reply. But I heard him start snoring quietly. Walking down stairs a little slower then I normally would. I reached the bottom and walked into the kitchen. Walking around the counter and looking at everyone watching the movie. Rob looked at me smiling but saw my face.

"Seth?"

"Yeah what's up with this guy?"

He leans over and grabs the remote. Pauses the movie.

"Aw I was enjoying that."

"Lachlan we can watch it after ok."

"Ok"

"Look guys I need to tell you about Michael."

I just looked at rob. His face dropped.

"So Michael is 19. Same as most of you. I've known him for about 4 years. We got close pretty quickly and became good friends. When He was 17 he met a guy called Seth. They got really close and were together for a good year and a half. They both went to school together and while he was out. Seth wasn't. When they were 18 they started to get really bad abuse from others leading up to the end of the year. Causing Seth to break it off because he couldn't handle being with a faggot who only tried to make other people hurt him."

He stopped for a few seconds to breathe. He must have heard this a million times. But never said it out loud.

"Uh. It obviously didn't go down well. Michael was devastated. He had fallen so hard for this guy. Thought the "Sun shone from his ass," Whatever that meant."

Everyone was dead silent. It wasn't something that we were expecting. That's for sure.

"Look Rob I'm glad you trust us. But in all honesty. I think your not the person to tell us."

"Vikk has a point. I mean. It's sad. Yes. But. You pretty much just outed him, Told us his troubled love life, And probably opened a few more cans of worms."

Lachlan looked like he was about to say something else when we heard footsteps behind us. Michael had woken up and was standing in the kitchen leaning on the island.

"It's ok. I wouldn't be able to tell it without crying. Keep going. I'll correct you if I need to."

Time skip after the conversation.

We sat there for about an hour. Listening to Rob talk about Michael and what has happened.

"So yeah. Nicknames are usually off limits. If he let's you call him something other then Michael. He would probably die for you. And don't try to pry either."

"You forgot one thing man."

"Hm what did I forget?"

Michael walked up to me and just looked into my eyes. You could see the pain and guilt he felt through it all. As if he just had to relive a nightmare. He softly put his arms around me and hugged me tightly. Everyone was staring at us.

"I'm sorry Jay."

"Wait what happened. Dude why is he saying sorry?"

I looked up at Jerome looking confused.

"When I got up earlier. I was still asleep and didn't realise what I was saying. I called him Seth and went back to sleep."

I wrapped my arms around him. I guess he needed it.

"It's ok. Though it explains a few things now. Like why you were so scared of me on the plane. I'm glad you let me stay and talk to you."

The pack had turned back to the movie. Rob had hit play and everyone was looking back at the screen.

"If you need me at any time. Just ask ok? I might not be as close to you as Rob is. But I can try and be there for you."

"Thanks Jay."

He let go and walked up to Rob and asked him something. I couldn't hear so I went into the kitchen to grab a drink. I was worried for him. And I wanted to protect him from that dickhead. I wanted to punch him for what he put Michael through. I watched him walk upstairs and come down 3 minutes later wearing one of Rob's Blue jackets, What looked like 2 shirts and a pair of boots.

"Hey what's happening?"

I started walking towards him. Curious.

"Nothing. I just asked to borrow a big jumper. I want to go sit outside and just breathe for a little bit where it was quiet."

"Ok let me grab a jacket for myself and I'll come with you."

I ran upstairs and grabbed the first jacket I saw. Just a plain Brown jacket I've had for a while that still fit. I walked back downstairs and see Michael standing at the back door waiting. I walk up behind him and open the door, walking outside into the cold.

"Thanks."

He followed me outside and we just walked to the small wooden seat Rob had in his backyard. I still couldn't help but feel guilty. I don't know why. Maybe because after everything. Even though I was still a stranger. I would keep him safe in a heartbeat. I felt like I wasn't the only one who would. After sitting down in silence for 10 minutes. I heard Michael sob.

"Hey dude are you ok?"

"I'm sorry."

He tried to wipe his eyes but he must have forgotten how thick Rob's jacket was. As he just ended up hitting himself in the head.

"Why are you sorry? You haven't done anything wrong."

"I was mean to you at first. I didn't like you as soon as I saw you. I got scared of you. And I got worried you would hurt me. I still have to remind myself your a different person. That you aren't him. It's hard to me though. You looked just like Seth."

That hit me hard. Though I couldn't help myself but feel bad. Maybe he wasn't just scared of flying. Was I the reason he was feeling sad. Or down. I couldn't help the way I looked. Though now that I think back. I didn't even introduce myself at first. What if he thought I was Seth when I sat down next to him on the plane from Brissy?

"Well I can assure you Michael. I am not Seth. And from what you and Rob said earlier. I hope I never do turn out like him. He sounds like a horrible person."

"There is something else though. That I didn't tell Rob."

"Hey you can trust me. I promise I won't say anything."

"He uh. It was a week until graduation. I was so upset. I wasn't eating. I wasn't drinking. I would just stay in bed all the time. And whenever I did wake up and go to school. I would get tormented all the time. I've lost count how many times Mum has told me to put an ice pack on my face. Or taken me to the hospital to make sure no one hit me so hard that I broke something."

He started crying again so I put my arms around him. He didn't say anything. He just fell into me. Resting his head on my shoulder.

"I found out. From my friends Olivia and Liam. That Seth had started it all. For 2 years. He had been cheating on me. With anyone he could find. And that he was using me. Olivia told Liam after Seth tried to hit on her. Not realising she was so close to me. For two years he had planned for people to start to torture me. He secretly wanted me to end it. But I never did. I didn't know. I felt safe with him. Until he told me to fuck off. Just like that."

I sat there quietly. If I ever met this guy. I was going to make him wish he was never born. I don't care that I had only met Michael 2 days ago. I wanted to keep him safe. I let him cry and let it all out. He had been bottling this all up. I'm glad he let it out while he was here. And safe. We stood up after half an hour when Michael sneezed. Walking back inside I noticed the tv was off and a note on the table.

Jay-

Sorry man. We decided to head out to grab dinner for everyone. Vikk was going to get you guys but Rob stopped him. Saying that you two probably needed to sit outside and talk. He told us that you looked a lot like Seth. So I thought the more you two hung out. Maybe he could get use to you. We should be back in a couple of hours. We need to get a few things from the shop down the road.

Lachlan

"What's that?"

"Lachlan left a note saying they went out to get food. They left us alone. But they will be bringing back food."

"Oh how long will they be?"

"A couple of hours."

"Ok. I'm feeling tired. I might go to bed for a little bit."

"Ok I will come get you when they get back ok?"

"Alright."

He started walking up the stairs to bed. I felt sad for him. He had gone through so much in such a short amount of time. I'm glad Rob flew him over. He needed time away. Hopefully Everyone can help him feel better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 53 32
We're YouTubers. The Sidemen. None of us remember what happened before. It's a complete blank. One day we just woke up inside the game, with the...
75.9K 2.3K 34
All Rights Reserved To TamiiiJ17 Warning: This Is Somewhat A Vampire Story So If You Don't Like Them Then You've Been Warned "P-please let me go" I...
753 23 20
A book full of mostly one shots cause I can, really(no imagines/OC stories). You can send in prompts if you really want to, but there is no guarante...
23.4K 468 28
"Where were you?" He asked as I walked in. "Out." Was all that i replied, he never would have let me out if he knew. "Were you with The Pack?" I didn...