We Deserve A Happy Ending

By AugustAlsinaBae_

This IS the sequel to Big Girls Deserve a Happy ending! Jenae' and Dominic are back! Just older and more life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
To my girls
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Author's Note
BOOM!

Chapter 26

4.6K 259 40
By AugustAlsinaBae_

Third day in the hospital..

"Ms. Wilson, you're doing so good. You can go home later on today if that's what you'd like." My doctor told me.

"That's great. Thank you so much." I said.

"Sure thing. If you have any pains or even any questions you can call on myself or one of your nurses." He told me.

"Thank you Dr. Noel." I said shaking his hand.

"You hear that, mommy gets to come home. Now you can mess with her all night." Dominic said to Naomi who was sitting in his lap. He made her clap her hands with his.

"No way." I said. "Mess with dada, let mommy sleep." I said to her. She just smirked like I'm gon mess with the both of y'all 😏

There was a knock at the door and then it slowly opened and a head poked in. "Little sis." Jayden said as he walked in with a huge bouquet of flowers.

"Bestfriiieeeennddd!" Shenika said right behind him. I got my body ready for all physical pain I was getting ready to experience.

They came to me and we group hugged. There was pressure on my chest but I thugged it out the best I could. The hug lasted a minute. We released and all just stared at each other. Jayden kissed the side of my head. "How are you?"

"I'm better." I said.

"I thought I wasn't gonna never get my Bestfriend back." Shenika said about to cry.

"Don't cry. You gonna make me cry." I said.

"Ma say you got shot.. That's true?" Jayden asked.

I revealed the spot where I was shot at. "Right in my chest." I said shaking my head.

"Oh my god." Shenika said about to cry again.

"I'm okay really I am. Dom taking good care of me. And little Naomi is just as perfect as she can be making her mommy feel all better." I said assuring her.

"I know. I'm just emotional. I don't like seeing you like this. I need a minute." She said and she stepped out.

I looked at Jayden he was staring off into space. On the verge of tears. When Jayden breaks down its something serious, because it only happens every once in a while. "Bae can you give us a minute." I said to Dom.

"Sure. Come on Mook." He said getting up and leaving with Naomi.

"Jay. I'm really okay." I tried to reassure him.

He just shook his head. "I... I couldn't do anything to save you." He said and then he put his face in his hands and broke down completely. "I called your phone everyday hoping I'd get to hear yo voice again."

I started crying. I don't think anyone really understands how it feels to see someone who literally never cries actually break down and cry. "Jay please stop. It's not your fault."

"I-I'm your brother. Im supposed to protect you." He could barely get his sentence out. "You had to go through all that alone. And I couldn't do a damn thing but sit home and think about how I let someone take you. Dominic hates me, you probably hated me.."

This was just too much. I don't like when he cries. I cry automatically. "I don't hate you. It wasn't your fault. If you knew it was happening, wouldn't you have fought for me?" I asked sniffing.

He wiped his tears and nodded. "Alright then. Stop beating yourself up." I said and then I wiped my eyes.

"You know how I get when it comes to you. Besides Shenika you're the only family I have."

"I know. And I'll be with you. Near or far. I'll always be a call away and you know that. And I know you got my back. Remember when we were 16 and that boy kept touching me ?"

He chuckled. "That day at the basketball court. Kenny Rogers."

"Yep." I cracked a smile remembering that day like it was yesterday. "He just wouldn't leave me alone. And I told you and without hesitation you beat his ass."

"I sure did. Remember his sister tried to come at me for beating his ass?" He said.

"Yeah, and then I beat her ass." I said laughing.

"Good times." He said reminiscing.

"We done with the water works punk?" I asked him.

"Yeah man." He came over and gave me a hug. "I love you kid."

"I love you more. Now you can let them in." I said referring to Dom, Naomi and Shenika.

They walked in. "Everything good?" Dom asked me.

"Of course." I nodded.

"Ay Dom I just hope there ain't no hard feelings between us man." Jayden said.

"Nah we good. But I'm sorry for putting my hands on you that day at the mall. I wasn't thinking." What did I miss???

"It's all good. I understood." Jayden said.

Shenika came and sat on the bed with me. And we just laid there. "I missed my main bitch." Shenika said.

"Girl, yes." I said agreeing. I sat and watched Naomi watch Jayden's every move.

"Hey bring her here real quick bae, I wanna see something." I said holding my hands out. He passed her to me. She still couldn't take her eyes off Jayden.

"That's uncle Jayden. Say hey Unc." I said waving her hand at him.

"Hiiiii baby." He said cheesing and waving at her. "You getting so big and so juicy, I can just eat you up little girl!" He said and he brought his face to her stomach and acted like he was eating her.

She started laughing and kicking her little legs. He scooped her up and lifted her in the air. She was just so happy. I was in complete shock. He is the only one that she hasn't given an attitude. He held her close and spun her around. "Wwoooooooo!" He said as he spun her around and she threw her head screaming and laughing spitting up bubbles.

"Now that don't make no since. That girl has been mean to everybody, but you walk in and you her best bud." I said.

"What can I say, she love her uncle JayJay. Ain't that's right?" He said kissing her cheek.

"Soooo Mook you telling me, that you just giving all dada sugar kisses to Uncle JayJay? 🤔" Dom said. She just stared at him and then at Jay like oops. "I thought you was my bestfriend?" She reached for him. "Nooooo no no. Cause you hurt dada."

"Mmmm." She started to say like she was gonna cry and then he grabbed her and she looked at him like 😏 yes dada I fooled you. "You such a big fake Mook! You tricked dada!"

"I'm so weak! She not even five months yet and she's so grown Jenae'! What are y'all feeding her?!" She said so amused by Naomi's character.

"I have no idea where she gets that from. She's just so full of life." I said just adoring my baby.

"She gets it from her crazy, hype mother." Jayden told me.

"I'm not crazy and hype." I said rolling my eyes.

Everyone gave me the 😒 eye. "Tell anotha lie." Jayden said.

"Whateverrr." I said jokingly.

***
I had been checked out from the hospital. It was just Dom, our Mook and myself. We just made it back it to our home in Daytona.

Dominic unlocked the door and we walked in. "Welcome home baby." He said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you." I said. As I looked around. Things were still the same, I don't know why I thought when I came back things would be different. It felt so good to be home.

I walked back to our room as Dominic laid Naomi down in her room and got right in the bed. "I missed this!" I yelled as I was stretched out on my back.

"Gon head and wake up Naomi. You gon put her right back to sleep." Dom said coming in, laying next to me. "Come here woman." He said pulling as a close to him as possible. He kissed my lips repeatedly.

"Well damn, can I have my lips back." I said blushing.

"I've been thinking about something.." He said running his fingers across my lips.

"What's that?"

"I think we should go ahead and get married... Like asap." He said seriously.

"Why the sudden rush?" I asked curious.

"Well there's no rush babe... But when I... When I thought I lost you.. I'm thinking damn  I ain't get to do things I really wanted to do ya know."

I just nodded as he continued. "Like giving you my last name. And taking you all over the world and shit... And giving you more of my babies." He said rubbing my stomach.

I just blushed. "All that for me?"

"All that for only you." He said looking deep into my eyes.

I was shedding tears. "Bae what'chu cryin fa?" He concerned.

I put my finger up as in give me a minute. I sniffed. "After all these years. I still can't believe you love me like you do."

"I'll love you like this for a thousand years and then some baby." He said kissing my forehead and pulling me closer.

I just snuggled to him. I really love this man. After all the shit we've been through we still standing. It's time to stop with the games and set this wedding date. #Mrs.Carter 💍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 2.5K 22
Kristijan i Lara
138K 5.1K 36
* Teen story * Ona je obična autsajderica,a on playboy. Njih dvoje su dva potpuno različita svijeta,a opet su im karakteri tako slični. Igrom sudbine...
4.6K 309 26
Nicola Callahan se u djetinjstvu probijala kroz život kao kroz gusto blato sve dok joj se sa osamnaest godina nije promijenio život. Postala je skrbn...
189K 11.3K 37
Jedan sudbonosni susret promijeni njihov cijeli život. Jedan mali dar i elektricitet koji buja između njih natjeraće ih da premoste kilometre i strah...