My Life With The Garrisons

By bloomflorabloom

THIS IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AS OF 2022. Chapters will be adjusted as edits are made. When Raine losses the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: I thought you were bluffing about 12 boys.
Chapter 5: Lock My Life In A Box So No One Can See It
Chapter 6: Mmm..Really?
Chapter 7:Yeppie Not
Chapter 8: The remote..really of all things the remote
Chapter 9: My worst fear...:(
Chapter 10: No longer brothers?
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: I just told a little white lie.:) hehe
Authors Note
Chapter 13: The Blind Pirate
Authors Note
Gymnastics= blood, sweat, and tears.
Chapter 15 "Thirdly stop playing me."
Chapter 16: Connecting With My Inner Child
Chapter 17: And then I realized
Chapter 18: I'm to School for cool as P!NK would say!
Authors Note
Chapter 19: Thats my decision not yours
Chapter 20: New friends? I think so.:)
Chapter 21: It doesn't make you any different Lucas.
Chapter 23: Not in the mood for a slut today.
Chapter 24: Errmm.....
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Hot Chocolate and a movie.
Chapter 27: What the hell
Authors Note *please read!
Authors note yet again please REad! (im sorry i have so many of these)
Chapter 28: This is for you!
Chapter 29: Presser Washer?
Chapter 30: Yeah
Chapter 31: Love..?
Chapter 32: I broke my own rules...
Chapter 33: Sum It All Up! {Final ChapterXD}
NOTE! Please read ! (:
2019 - Thank You!

Chapter 22: Burn baby burn.

48.5K 1.2K 108
By bloomflorabloom

Hey okay so this chapter i really just needed an extra one and it shows true feelings in one of the boys P.O.V. I'm sorry if you think this is a pointless chapter but i truley dont.I got the idea from a lady on TV yelling 'Dont spill the soup!" hahah:D sorry but please enjooyyyy!

Chapter 22: Burn baby burn.

I was running back and forth from Travis to Henry, to Taylor and Lucas and Jacob, Conner and Mason. Mrs. Garrison had been sleeping for about three hours now and no mater how loud it go she never woke up which was good, it had been hours and it was currently turning six at night and I was a little tired too.

“Do not throw your toys at your brother!” I yelled at Henry who threw a plastic car at Travis, I smacked his hand and pulled him to the corner in the basement. “Sit here for five minutes, if you move then you’ll be sitting there longer.” I said sternly as he pouted and starred at wall. I put Travis on the couch and turned on sponge bob as he giggled. Five minutes were up and I picked Henry up and spun him around a little. “Now give me a hug.” I said as he wrapped his arms around my neck as I lifted him up and kissed his cheek. “Now go tell your brother your sorry and give him a hug.” I let go of him as he ran over to Travis and hugged him as he climbed onto the couch and got soaked into the world of television.

 I walked down stairs to find Taylor on his cell phone laughing and blushing a little, I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he rolled his eyes and turned away and continued to talk. The front door opened and Keith walked in dropping the keys on the table and walking down the hall. Well no greeting? He didn’t look mad he really just looked tired like everybody else. I grabbed my laptop from my room and started to look at random websites and searched. The phone rang as I grabbed it.

“Hello, Garrison residents, Raine speaking.” I said as I clicked the enter bar.

“Uh, this is Bentley, is Kali there?” Bentley asked, his voice was deep and he sounded as if he was maybe twenty-four or around there.

“She’s sleep right now, can I take a message?” I scrolled down and gasped when I saw a really cute black hoodie, “Sorry.” I muttered.

“Can you just tell her I called?” he asked.

“Yeah.” I said and then I hung up. It was quite in the house as I heard gaging noises, I quickly stood up and walked fast towards the stairs as I skipped them and walked into Jacobs room. His head was hanging off the bed as vomit was coming out of his mouth, when he was done he lifted his head and looked at me with misery. His blue eyes were weak and tired, his blonde hair was wet and stuck to his face, he was a little sweaty and he just looked so miserable. Good thing his room was hard wood. I walked to his drawers and searched all of them till I found some PJ shorts, I took them out and sat them down on his bed.

“Change into these, I’ll come up with an ice pack to cool you down and some stuff to clean this up with.” I said as I walked quickly out of his room. I ran down stairs and went to the kitchen and looked for the cleaning supplies which were under the sink, I grabbed some frebreeze, bleach, and a sponge and wash cloth, I then grabbed a blue ice pack that was in the freezer as I raced up the stairs into Jacobs room. his head was to the side and he was in the shorts I gave him, I sat the icepack on his neck as he flinched and I began scrubbing the vomit off. After ten minutes of that, I walked into Masons room and he was sleep with the blankets off of him, Conner was also sleep but he was wrapped his three blankets and he was shivering a little.

I decided that I’d make Jacob hot noodle soup, as I put the pot on the stove and turned it on and let it simmer. Travis was trailing behind me telling me about the sponge bob episode he had watched.

“And patrick is so silly!” He yelled throwing his hands up in the air as I stirred the soup with a soup.

“Really?!” I asked looking at him and smiling big.

“Yes!” He laughed, the soup was ready as I poured it into the bowl and it was hot, really hot, burning hot. Travis came and held onto my leg.

“No, Travis, let go of me, I have hot soup.” I said as he let go and trailed behind me as I walked up the stairs into Jacobs room, he was laying down starring at the floor.

“Hey, hungry?” I asked him, he shook his head, “Well ya have to eat something kid. Come on just eat a little please?” I asked. He turned the other way and put his arms over his head. “Jacob sit up and eat this.” I said, he frowned and sat up I picked up the bowl as Travis pushed me.

“Tag your it!” He yelled giggling.

“Travis!” Jacob yelled, as I fell backwards the soup fell on me. I gasped for air tried to keep from screaming but I wanted to so badly. I opened my eyes and saw Jacob jump out of bed and run out of the room, Travis looked at me sad.

“Sorry.” He cried as he sat down on the floor. I wanted to talk but I knew if I opened my mouth then I would scream and then wake up Mrs. Garrison and that’s the last thing I wanted. My skin was burning, the soup had been boiling when I put it in the bowl. I heard footsteps and then saw Jacob and Keith hovering over me, Keith picked me up from my back as I clenched my jaw.

“Raine, I’m taking you to the ER now okay.” He said as he picked me up bridal style and I clenched his shirt as my head fell back. He grabbed some keys or something jiggle and busted open the door.

“Taylor your in charge! Got it! I’m telling you now do not! Do anything stupid!” Keith roared at Taylor who looked shocked and scared a little as he nodded and hung up on the phone. “Get Travis and Henry and sit down wit them, the others are sick so just chek up on them watch out for you twin too!” Keith yelled as he slammed the door closed behind him. I was crying now loud as I dug my nails into his chest. “Shh, its okay.” He cooed.

**************************KEITHS P.O.V.*****************

She was digging her nails into my chest which hurt a little but I didn’t show anything, she was crying loud as I looked at her arms, legs and neck were red, and little splatters of blood were there. I saw Linc sitting on the curb talking to a couple of his friend. I unlocked the car door and sat her inside and closed the door softly before running for to Linc.

“We have to go now.” I yelled grabbing Lincs arm.

“Keith-“

“Raine is burnt and bleeding lets go!” I yelled at him as he soon snapped out of it and ran with me to the car. I climbed into the drivers seat and started the car, I drove out of the neighborhood fast as I glanced in the rear view mirror to see Linc trying to comfort Raine. I slammed my hands on the steering wheel, I was mad! Raine had gotten hurt and if I had helped her take care of my brothers then this probably wouldn’t have happened.

“It hurts.” Raine moaned.

“I know, we’re almost there.” Linc said as I looked in the mirror and he was smoothing her hair as she cried. I stepped on the gas and we zoomed down the road, I switched lanes every two minutes just to get there faster, I didn’t care if I got a ticket or if the cops were coming, there was no way I was going to stop this car.

“She’s blistering.” Linc said in a painked voice, I only clenched the steering wheel harder. After about forty more minutes I stopped the car and quickly got out of the car and rushed to Raine’s door. Linc picked her up as we carried her inside the hospital, we quickly walked in and went straight to the ER section, we were greeted with a nurse who immediately took us to the backroom where we met a doctor. He looked at Raine and then put her on a stretcher so we could get her to a room faster. We had to wait outside  a door while they hooked Raine up to an IV like they always do with emergencies and began helping her. There were a couple of nurses who were wiping away the blood and bandaging it, then there were others who were applying some kind of cream or something. I couldn’t look anymore as I turned around and I heard a scream come from Raines mouth. I put my head against the wall and glared at it.

“Bro, you cant blame anybody okay. It’s none of our faults.” Linc said slinging his arm over my shoulder but I pushed it off. “She’s going to be fine, with the medicine and bandages everything’s going to be okay.”

“I never said they weren’t.” I hit my fist in the wall regretting it after words as my knuckles began to throb. Fifteen minutes later a nurse came out and was smiling sweetly at us.

“Hi, my names Losie. Since you both are the only guardians currently here we need for you to fill out some papers for her.” Nurse Losie said still smiling.

“How is she?” Linc and I said at the same time.

“She’s okay, we want to keep her here for a couple more hours though for observatioins. Her burns were bad, and they caused blisters which will have to be cared for daily until they heal. Some of the burns have unfortunately burned her skin off so she will have to wear bandages on her arms and legs for a while too. We had to give her medicine for the pain which caused drossiness so right now she’s sleep and she will probably be sleep for about three hours and when she wakes up we will just take observations for two hours and if everythings okay then you may leave.” She smiled as she explained everything.

“Can we go see her?” Linc asked.

“Yes.” She moved out of the way from the door as we walked in, Raine was laying on her back dead asleep, her hair was messy and she was sweating, her breathing was normal or so I believed as I looked down at her, she had mutlitply bandages on and there were some blood coming from the gazes. I ran my hand through my brown hair and sighed as we both walked to either side of her bed and sat there watching until she woke up.

Four hours later I had my head on the bed and I was trying hard not to fall sleep to the sound of a beeping machine, breathing and Linc playing games on his phone. I looked up at Raine as she fluttered her eyes and looked around as if she was confused, I jumped up and starred at her. She looked at me blankly for a moment before smiling weakly.

“Hey.” She whispered, out of the corner of my eyes I saw Linc slowly tilt his head up.

“How are you?” I asked.

“I’m numb, I cant really feel anything but that will probably…uh probably fade soon.” She spoke not moving at all as she closed her eyes.

“You scared us.” Linc spoke quietly.

“I’m sorry. It was a mistake, Travis pushed me for a tag and it…it just fell.” She whispered again. The door opened wide and in walked Losie, she smiled at all of us and started looking at the machine and writing things down.

She smiled, “Raine every things really good. Actually you should be out at ten, just call me if anything goes wrong or if you need more medicine.” Josie opened the door and left.

“what time is it?” Raine mumbled.

“9:48.” Linc answered. “Shit, my mom called twenty times and dad called eight, including carson who called nine.”

“Shit. I forgot to call them, we need to leave like now.” I muttered putting my head in my hands, Raine lifted the sheets as she winced and flung the sheets off her.

“Stop it.” Linc said pushing the a red button as Losie walked into the room quickly.

“Whats wrong?” She asked.

“Is there anyway we could leave now?” Raine asked first.

“Well, I believe you could. But if anything happens please don’t hestitate to call, the last thing we need is for a patient to go the wrong route. I just need the eldest to sign this.” She said as Linc took it and sighed it quickly. I helped Raine out the bed as her arm was over my shoulder and she held my hand that was on my shoulder for support. We walked and limped together through the door when Losie dismissed us but not for Raine to spit out thank you’s and everythings. We walked out of the hostiptal as I sat Raine in the backseat as she insisted that she did everything herself as we drove back home.

When we finally got home we both parked the car and helped Raine to the front door, we rang the door bell and it busted open to see Lucas as he opened the door wide for us as we were greeted by the whole family they were all in their PJs standing in the  middle of the hallway. I would have let Raine go but I knew it would hurt for her to walk as walked furth inside and the door closed.

“Where the hell have you been! What the hell happened.” Dad roared.

“Raine, she was burnt really bad, we just got out the hospital.” I answered quietly as I tried to get to the stairs to take her to her room.

“You didn’t think about calling us and letting us no!? You have your mother balling her eyes out in the family room because she thinks you three got kidnapped or worse!” He shouted.

“You guys were the last thing that crossed my mind! My main concerne was getting Raine to the doctors!” I yelled back at him, mad now, I never acted like this but it just seemed to come out.

“Sir, I’m sorry. It was my fault I should have been more careful with the soup, when I walked into Jacob’s room I tripped on my own feet and fell backwards. I’m sorry.” Raine lied looking down.

“All of you to bed now. We’ll talk about this tomorrow.” He yelled pointing at the stairs, Linc and I helped Raine to her room as she struggled to get her jeans and shirt off. We got mom to help her with that as we waited outside the door, mom came back out crying a little as she kissed both our cheeks and said a good night. We walked into Raine’s room and she was sitting onto of the blanketst in shorts and a tank top.

“Thank guys. For everything really. I hope none of us get in trouble tomorrow and if you do I do apologize.” Raine said softly as she winced and shut her eyes tight.

“Do you need your medicine?” Linc asked.

“No I just took some.” Raine took in a deep breath and then opened her eyes. “Thanks again, but I’m sore, in pain and really tired so I’ll see you guys tomorrow for school.” Raine said.

“I doubt your going to school.” Linc rolled his eyes.

“Shut up.” Raine mumbled I could hear the tired in her voice as she so badly just wanted to go to sleep. Linc looked in between the both of us as he walked out and shut the door behind him. I didn’t say anything, she didn’t say anything either. I just starred at her, said good night and kissed her softly on the forehead. She smiled. “Night.” She said as there was a knock on the door and Carson peeked his head in.

“Uh, Travis and I wanted to visit before you go to sleep.” Carson walked into the room holding a very sleepy Travis. He yawned as he crawled onto Rains bed and hugged her softly kissing her cheek and then being picked up my Carson as he leaned his head down on his big brothers shoulder.

“Night Raine, sleep well please.” Carson said as we both turned off the light and walked out.

“She’s okay right?” Carson asked as he stroked Travis back.

“Hopefully. Night bro.” I said brushing my shoulder against his as he grabbed my arm.

“Keith, thanks for being there…for her you know taking her to the hospital and everything.” Carson said as he looked deep inside me.

“No problem, maybe you can be super man next time.” I smiled trying to joke around with him.

“There wont be a next time.” Carson said as he smiled sleepily at me and walked straight to his room. I had to walk past his room to get to mine as I stopped short and watched Carson lay down Travis and pull the blanket over my baby brother and see him crawl into bed as he fell asleep.  

Soo what did ya think? Hopefully you liked it, if so then your awesome and if not bummer on your part!:D jk. Anyywayyyy working on the next chapter now should be posted later today or maybe tomorrow! I feel as if i'm on a daily schedule to uploud these and I'm very proud of myself for uploduing quickly for you guys! Your welcome:D hehe uhmm once again if you havent already told me, could you please comment below how you found my story or who told it to you so i can thank them:) thank you so much! Dont forget to comment, fan and vote!:D

-FallenTears

P.S. Does anybody know any good scremo and or rock bands? If so please comment them beloow also. I'm gettin hooked onto The Used and My Darkest Days:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929 38 7
So I read this fic ages ago but it wasn't complete and it hadn't been updated since 2014 and I really want to finish it so I decided to finish it mys...
673K 25.9K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...
115K 5.1K 76
#1 - Shocks 26/9/19 "Never knew you had such a dirty mouth." I say, finally opening my eyes to see her giggling at me and biting her lip. I don't eve...
358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...