My Life With The Garrisons

By bloomflorabloom

THIS IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AS OF 2022. Chapters will be adjusted as edits are made. When Raine losses the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: I thought you were bluffing about 12 boys.
Chapter 5: Lock My Life In A Box So No One Can See It
Chapter 6: Mmm..Really?
Chapter 7:Yeppie Not
Chapter 8: The remote..really of all things the remote
Chapter 9: My worst fear...:(
Chapter 10: No longer brothers?
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: I just told a little white lie.:) hehe
Authors Note
Chapter 13: The Blind Pirate
Authors Note
Gymnastics= blood, sweat, and tears.
Chapter 15 "Thirdly stop playing me."
Chapter 16: Connecting With My Inner Child
Chapter 17: And then I realized
Chapter 18: I'm to School for cool as P!NK would say!
Authors Note
Chapter 19: Thats my decision not yours
Chapter 20: New friends? I think so.:)
Chapter 22: Burn baby burn.
Chapter 23: Not in the mood for a slut today.
Chapter 24: Errmm.....
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Hot Chocolate and a movie.
Chapter 27: What the hell
Authors Note *please read!
Authors note yet again please REad! (im sorry i have so many of these)
Chapter 28: This is for you!
Chapter 29: Presser Washer?
Chapter 30: Yeah
Chapter 31: Love..?
Chapter 32: I broke my own rules...
Chapter 33: Sum It All Up! {Final ChapterXD}
NOTE! Please read ! (:
2019 - Thank You!

Chapter 21: It doesn't make you any different Lucas.

50.3K 1.2K 165
By bloomflorabloom

I later found out after Gym that Harper and I plus Matt had art together, I also figured out that Amilia was in my English and World History class including Gym. I was glad I had made three new friends, or atleast I hoped the were friends. Kody and Carson had art with me too but I decided to ignore Kody, after what Amilia and Harper told me, I thought it was kind of creepy. So, Harper and I were currently talking walking down to art while Matt had trailed behind with Carson. I learned that Harper hated bugs but loved snakes, she was born in Ohio but only lived there for three years after moving down to Georgia, Harper had no siblings but baby sat for a job because she enjoyed children so much. I told her that she could maybe help me baby sit the smaller Garrison boy being Travis and Henry.

She was very surprised to find out that I lived them and thought that it was rather odd to be the only teenage girl that stayed there but I really didn’t think anything of it. We had traded cell numbers and planned to text and talk all the time.

When we got to class I saw Kody sitting in the back with a bunch of girls talking and laughing together, Harper began to complain about how he always did that and how it was so annoying. Matt, Harper, Carson and I sat in a little table with four chairs on the right hand side. Our teacher Mrs. Zan, seemed really down to earth, she was a young women and she seemed really nice. It seemed as if all the art teachers were down to earth these day eh? Harper had her head in her hand as she starred at the screen, Carson was laying his head down on the table and watched the lady, Matt was bitting at his nails as he looked very concentrated, I sneezed and then heard a soft bless you from Harper who wasn’t even looking.

“Okay so get your pencils out and just draw freely, I don’t care what you do but please make it artistic! Guys you may not draw stick people! They don’t count, no comic books till the end of the school year got it? Okay…ready..seat draw!” Mrs. Zan yelled as she turned on the radio and Who Says by Selena Gomez began to play.

“Who says

Who says your not perfect!

Who says your not worth it!

Who says you’re the

Only one that’s hurting!” all the boy sang getting really into it. I rolled my eyes and laughed, Harper laughed loud and nudged Carson with her elbow as he poured his heart and soul into the song. It was hilarious and hard to concentrate on my work.

“Okay now, boy I know how much you dream of being Selena Gomez but lets sing solo…that nobody can hear you okay?” Mrs. Zan smiled and sat back down at her desk. I just started drawing random things, I suck at drawing, the best I can do is draw a stick person walking a dog…and my dogs don’t even look like dogs…they look like an oval shape with hot dogs for legs and ears at the top with smiling face.

“That’s a sexy looking cat.” Matt laughed as he looked at my paper.

“…Its an apple.” I said looking at him, everybody busted out laughing and Carson pulled me to him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “Does it look like a cat?” I asked looking at Carson.

“No…it’s a beautiful apple! I bet it’s rare!” he smiled trying to make me feel better, there was a flash as if someone was taking a picture.

“Lola! No cell phones!” Mrs. Zan yelled, we all turned to see who it was and everybody was staring at the girl that had sat down at the table with me, one of Kelsey bitch workers.

“Sorry.”  She mumbled and turned to her work. I shrugged and continued drawing getting comments from the table about how my art didn’t look like anything it was suppose to. Surprisingly everybody at the table was very good at drawing. I couldn’t wait for this class to end if I had draw another oval hot dog looking mutt then I would scream. Thankfully the bell rung and we were all dismissed, we all walked in a group together as Linc and Keith caught up with us.

“I’ll see you later, text me chika.” Harper said as she pulled out her phone and waved it around. I nodded and took out my phone too. Matt hugged me a goodbye and then grabbed Amilia by the waist as the walked.

“Text me babe! Or call me or something!” Amilia yelled as they vanished. I nodded and smiled. The boys and I walked to the bus as it waiting for us. We climbed on and took a seat, I wanted to sit by myself so that what I did as I pulled out my iPod and got sucked into the world of music. I Was Once Possibly Maybe Perhaps Kings by Asking Alexandria. After everybody was loaded onto the bus we started to drive. I felt someone tap my leg as I looked to see Kody standing there smiling. I forced a smile on my face and pulled out my head phones out.

“Hey, mind if I sit?” He asked, I shook my head and moved my legs that were stretched out on the seat. He sat down and smiled at me, even though supposal he was a stalker, he was still really hot and sweet looking. “So, uh I gave you my number in class today.” He began as he fittled with his fingers.

“Oh that…yeah, its in my pocket.” I said taking it out and looking at the number. I took my phone out and punched the numbers into crappy phone that never worked very well. Kody handed me his phone a I put my number in there.

“Pictures. Sorry I put pictures for contact information everybody has one.” He said as he turned the camera on and scooted closer to me and lifted the camera in the air. I smiled showing my teeth and Kody’s arm went around my shoulder, I heard the camera click as he put it down and looked at it smiling. “Great.” He laughed, he put the camera in my view I nodded at it as he filled in information. My phone vibrated as I answered it, it was from Kody :hey..i c u;) I rolled my eye

“Really?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Really.” He nodded. I shook my head and grinned, he didn’t seem like a bad guy…maybe I shouldn’t listen to the rumors and use my observations. The bus stopped and Keith walked by, I stood up.

“well, I guess I’ll text you.” I smiled and stood up to got out of the seat and walked off the bus. We walked up to the house as the door flew open and Travis ran out.

“Raine!” He yelled running as fast as he could and when he came near me he reached his arms up and I lifted him up in the air throwing me as he laughed and catching him.

“How’s my little buddy?” I asked putting him on my hip as I walked to the door.

“Good…uhh guess what?” He asked tapping my shoulder.

“What?” I asked as if I was extremely excited, I looked at his cute face, his hair wasn’t as blonde as it was before…it was more of a dirty blonde and his blue eyes were shinning with joy.

“You have to guess.” He laughed slapping his hands on his cheeks.

“You met batman?” I asked as Linc opened the door for us.

“No silly! I painted a uhh picture for uhh the family!” He yelled as he squirmed out of my hands and I put him on the ground. He ran to the kitchen and waited at the door ushering me to the kitchen I walked quickly and saw a big picture of people on the fridge. There was a sun in the background with a couple of blobs which I believed with clouds and there were fifteen people in the picture including the parents and me.

“This is mommy and daddy, that’s Lucas and Taylor..and uhh right here its Carson and Keith and Linc, there’s Conner, Mason, Jacob and then theres Bentley, Ryan and Kyle.” He smiled as he looked at me.

“That’s so pretty.” I said nodding.

“Oh and that’s you.” He extending his words as he punched the picture of me and I laughed.

“Travis leave Raine alone, she has homework.” Mrs. Garrison said coming into the kitchen.

“I’m sorry. Bye Raine.” He laughed and ran away.

“Are you okay?” I asked Mrs. Garrison, she looked really sad and stressed out.

“Yeah. I realized that me and Jermey need a vacation from everything so I asked my three older sons to come watch you guys but I don’t know when they will be able to come…because the cruise is in three weeks and Bentley wanted to come visit today because he just got a divorce and needs his mama. So he’s going to be staying with us for a while down in the basement.” Mrs. Garrison sighed.

“You should go take a nap, I’m going to go finish my homework and then I’ll help with the kids and stuff, I don’t mind babysitting. Actually my friend Harper babysits so we could do that. You guys should go on a date tomorrow while Harper and I watch the boys.” I said taking out my homework and putting it down on the table I was just suppose to read the last three pages of this story for English.”

“That would be great honey. How much does Harper pay?” she asked.

“I don’t know I’ll have to ask her.  But, go take a nap. I have the boys.” I smiled at her.

“Thank you, if anybody calls please answer the phone, and Keith is suppose to be going to the doctor today too, Carson may have football practice and Linc will probably be out in the neighborhood with his friends. Conner is in his room sick so if you could watch him too. Jacob and Mason are sick too, all of them have the flu. Taylor and Lucas should be coming home when Jeremey gets here and that’s all. Thank you Raine, are a gift from heaven above.’ She smiled weakly and trudged up the stairs, when I heard the door close and hopefully lock I began yelling.

“All Garrison boys report down stairs in the kitchen now!” I screamed as I heard shuffling. Keith was there first as he leaned against the door frame, then Linc, Conner, Mason, Jacob, and Henry. “Where’s Travis?” I asked sighing.

“I’m coming!” He yelled happily. Conner, Mason and Jacob were in their PJs, their hair messy and their noses red they looked really bad. The door bell rang and in walked Lucas and Taylor as they dropped their bags on the floor and walked into the kitchen where everybody was.

“Okay now, your mom’s tired and she really needs her sleep so if any of you wake her I’ll gut you like a fish. Now, Keith you have a doctors appointment, go stand by the door, Carson do you have football practice?” I asked, he nodded. “Go stand by the door, Linc when are your buddies going to be here?”

“Now.” He answered.

“Go stand by the door. The remaining of you stay still, the flue boys go stand by the stove, Lucas and Taylor stay where you are, Travis and Henry go stand by the table.” Everybody was doing as said with no complains. “Who has homework?” Almost everybody except Keith, Linc, Mason, Conner and Jacob raise their hands oh and the younger ones. “Okay so Lucas and Taylor you need to go sit down at the table and finish your work, when your done your free to do whatever. Okay yall can go.” Everybody walked away but Lucas and Taylor. Travis climbed into my lab as Henry grabbed Linc’s hand and walked with him, the sick ones left to their rooms.

“Where’s your dad?” I asked Lucas.

“He couldn’t pick us up because he had to stay longer so we rode the bus.” Taylor answered as he quickly took out his homework wrote down a few problems and left the table.

“Your done?” I asked

“Yeah we had extra time at the end of class to finish I only had like three problems.” Taylor called out as he began to fade away.

“Okay so what do you have?” I asked Lucas as he had his English text book.

“I have to read this and answer questions.” Lucas put his hands in his air and starred down at his work. “This is so damn stupid! I cant read any of this! Its all jumbled up and backwards and ugh! I cant do this! Its not working! I cant read! I cant do anything because nothing works! I’m a dumbass!” Lucas yelled as he put his hands over his eyes and shook a little.

“Lucas your not stupid. Okay your really smart-“

“If I was smart then I would be able to read whatever the fuck this said! But I cant right now this sentence says how god got a clod! What the fuck does that mean!? I know that’s not what it says because it doesn’t make scense! Its just what I see!” He slammed his hands on the table.

“Lucas look at me!” I yelled prying his hands from his eyes, as he starred at me, is eyes were red and there was a river rolling down his face, “Its called dyslexia, okay. And that doesn’t mean your stupid! It just means your different..which is good! The words and the numbers may be jumbled up and everything but you can still get it.” I said as I held him. He was sobbing something as his arms went around me and gripped me hard as I rubbed his hair. “Lucas your smart, your not stupid. You may have a reading disability but that doesn’t mean you cant that doesn’t mean you’re a dumbass. Your not okay, your Lucas.” I whispered in his ear as he tried to regain himself.

After about five minutes of me holding him he sniffed and whipped his eyes as he thanked me and we worked on his work, I didn’t care if it would take an hour I wanted Lucas to know that I would be with him and that I believed him. After a struggling hour and a half we were done as he left to his room.

FallenTears here! haha like always!:D soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please comment what  you think about the chappy, vote and fan too:) now click the button below this little messageeoo to go to chappy 22:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 941 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
874K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...
182 14 16
"Dropdropdropdrop" Gosh, it's raining again! I'm so damn drenched but thank god my report card's safe, it is a bit wet but not as much as I am. No bi...
10.8K 1.7K 58
🅱🅴🅾🅼🅹🆄🅽 🔞 ¹⁸⁺ | ᴰʳᵃᵐᵃ | ᴿᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ In the night scene he is known. Neither girls nor boys are safe from him, they succumb to his charm and sex a...