Teen Wolf's Liam Dunbar x Rea...

De AmyLillian22

These are all my Liam Dunbar (Teen Wolf) imagines. Some of the storylines are my ideas and some were prompts... Mais

Mates
Mates - Part 2
Thinking Out Loud
Getting Caught (feat. Stiles)
A Second Chance
Beacon of Light
Broken
Missing You
Dating Advice (feat. Scott McCall)
My Girl (feat. Garrett)
Drunken Confessions
It Totally Worked (feat. Scott and Stiles)
The New Beta - Part 1
The New Beta - Part 2
Nervous Jitters
Perfect Rain Kiss
Rogue Wolf
The Pink Box
Prince Charming Part 1 (Feat. Stiles & Kira)
Prince Charming Part 2 (Feat. Kira)
Running Away
Mario and Peach
First Kiss and First Date
Always There
Unspoken Bond
No Light, No Light
No Light No Light (Part 2)
Welcome Home Brother (Feat. Isaac and Scott)
Hurricane
Pick One (Feat. Brett Talbot)
Past Mistakes
Just A Bad Feeling
The Bite
Paris
Valentine's Day
The Other Woman
Wisdom Teeth
One More Night
The Feeling Is Mutual
The Omega
The Omega - Part 2
Naked Surprises
Comic Con
Drunk Last Night (Drabble)
Last Call - Drabble (Part 2 to 'Drunk Last Night')
Back to Black
Red Carpet (Dylan Sprayberry Imagine)
The Coach's Daughter
The Coach's Daughter (Part 2)
I Love You
I Wasn't Expecting That
Remember
Part of the Pack
An Unexpected Surprise
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 2
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 3
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 4
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 5
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 6 (Final Chapter)
I'm Nothing Without Her (Drabble)
I'm Nothing Without Her - Part 2
I'm Nothing Without Her - Part 3 (Final Chapter)
Babe
I Wish You Didn't Love Me
Magic
Jealously (DylSpray x Reader)
Check Yes or No (Liam x Reader)
Tokyo (Liam x Reader)
She's Alive. She's Back.

Lydia's Plan

8.1K 215 98
De AmyLillian22

"Can we take a break?" Y/N sighed after struggling with a practice chemistry equation Lydia gave her and looked up at Lydia. "We've been at it for almost two hours already."

"You're right," Lydia closed the chemistry textbook. "You're doing really well so far. You deserve a break. Would you like some brownies?"

Y/N mouth watered, eager for some of her favorite chocolate goodness. "Yessss, please." She exaggerated.

"Let's go make some." Lydia smiled as she led the way to the kitchen. She walked over to the pantry and pulled out a box of the brownie mix and vegetable oil bottle. "Grab an egg, will ya?" Lydia asked Y/N as she pulled out a large bowl and the measuring cup from the cabinet above the sink.

"Here you go," Y/N handed over the egg gently.

"Thanks."

"Shall I pre-heat the oven to 350?" Y/N asked as she leaned in to see the oven buttons.

"Yes, please." Lydia grabbed the cake mixer and plugged it in. Before she turned it on, she tossed in the ingredients into the large bowl. "Can you get the pan from the bottom cabinet," she motioned with her finger, "and spray the non-stick spray on it?"

"Of course," Y/N did as instructed. "Random question, but any chance you like your brownies with nuts?"

Lydia's red lips tugged a smile. "You read my mind. They're in the fridge in the first drawer."

Lydia turned on the cake mixer, blending all the ingredients together. Y/N tossed in some nuts as Lydia continued to stir the mix. After a few minutes, Lydia stopped and poured the brownie mix into the pan. Then placed it inside the oven. Lydia began to gather up the dirty dishes, turned on the faucet, and poured some dish soap into the plugged in sink. Grabbing the towel that was hanging off the oven's door handle, Y/N stood next to Lydia with the towel on her shoulder, ready to help dry off the clean dishes.

"So, how are you liking Beacon Hills?" Lydia asked as she began to scrub the dirty large bowl.

"It has the same small town vibe, but it's a lot different from Texas," Y/N grabbed the clean bowl and rinsed it before drying it off. "I mean like back at home, we live and breathe football, literally. Monday and Tuesday nights were middle school games, Thursday and Friday nights were high school football games, Saturdays were college football games, and Sunday was NFL. It's like a religion in Texas."

"Wow," Lydia whistled. "I knew Texas was big on football, but I didn't know it was that big of a deal."

Y/N nodded. "Here the biggest sport is lacrosse, a sport we don't have in Texas. It's weird. I guess, it'll take some time to get used to."

"Well you're only a sophomore, I'm sure you'll get used to it by the time you graduate in less than three years."

Y/N laughed, grabbing the clean measuring cup. "I sure hope so."

"What's your favorite thing about going to your high school football games?" Lydia asked handing Y/N the two silver beaters.

"Honestly?" Y/N saw Lydia nod and continued her answer. "Everything. How the whole town shuts down to attend the game. Where the adults and fans cheer for the kids, who are like celebrities around town. Whether you know them personally or not, everyone knows each kid on the football team. I know this sounds like it's nothing or not a big of a deal, but it's an amazing atmosphere that can't be explained, and something you have to experience yourself."

"No, I get it." Lydia rinsed out the sink. "Believe it or not, it sounds like lacrosse. You'll see for yourself when you attend your first game this week."

"I can't wait," Y/N smiled as she dried her hands with the towel. "But do you want to know my top favorite," she emphasized, "thing about football? Well more specifically about football players."

"What is that?"

"Their butts." Y/N said bluntly.

Lydia giggled. "Oh my gosh, that was not an answer I was expecting!"

"Well, what can I say? I have a thing for guys with good butts." Y/N shrugged her shoulder.

"Well, you know, some of the guys on the team have good butts," Lydia winked at Y/N.

Y/N's lips formed into a small smirk.

"What? You're not the only girl checking out guy's butts," Lydia admitted. "You know who has a good butt on the team?"

"Who?" Y/N smiled.

"Greenberg!" Lydia laughed. "He's the worst, but does that boy have a nice bubble butt."

"No way!" Y/N laughed. "That cutie patootie, Liam, has a better butt than Greenberg. In fact, I think he's got the best butt on the team." Y/N's eyes widen realizing what she just admitted. She felt her cheeks heating up, and was mentally cursing herself for not being able to control her blushing.

"Oh my gosh!" Lydia gasped. "You have a thing for Liam and his butt, don't you?"

Y/N bit the bottom of her lip, trying to figure out how to take back her words. "Yes," she whispered.

"I think you two would make a cute couple," Lydia smiled.

"As if!" Y/N scoffed as she folded her arms to her chest. "He's like the most gorgeous guy to ever walk the Earth, and I'm just a girl he'll never notice. Guys like him don't give girls like me the time of day."

"Trust me, if he would just get over his nerves, clammy hands, and maybe grow a pair, he would totally ask you out." Lydia placed her hand on Y/N's forearm. "Trust me, he likes you, you just make him extremely nervous."

"I make him nervous?" Y/N asked confused.

Lydia squeezed Y/N's arm lightly. "Of course you do. You're just as gorgeous as he is, okay, maybe more than him," Lyida let out a small chuckle. "That's why he likes you. He just needs some time, and maybe some help to ask you out." Lydia pulled you in for a small hug. "Don't ever doubt yourself, okay? You are beautiful, kind, and smart."

"Thank you," Y/N smiled.

The timer went off. "Perfect timing," Lydia said. "The brownies are ready."

***

Beacon Hills had just won their lacrosse game against Devenford Prep, and the pack were getting ready to go to Pizza Hut for dinner, a tradition they started doing a couple of weeks ago. The crowd was making their way back to their cars as the janitors began to clean up the mess the fans left behind. The girls, Lydia, Malia, and Kira were talking among themselves as they waited for the guys to return.

"Where's Y/N?" Scott asked as he reached the girls.

"She's in the bathroom," Malia answered.

"How much time do we have?" Lydia asked looking at Scott and Stiles.

"Well, Liam's still in the locker room." Stiles looked back towards the locker room building. "But we don't have much time. So we better hurry."

"Everyone remember the excuses?" Lydia asked, looking at everyone in the little huddled circle they formed in front of the concession stand. Everyone nodded in response. "Perfect." Lydia chimed. She saw Y/N walking back towards them and motioned Scott, Kira, and Malia to leave.

"Hey, where are they going?" Y/N asked as she approached Lydia, Stiles, and Mason.

"Ah, well," Lydia started to explain. "Melissa is working tonight and Scott realized that tonight is the only night he's had the whole house to himself, and given that Kira left with him..." Lydia trailed. "Pretty much speaks for itself."

"In case you don't know what she means," Stiles cleared his voice before finishing his sentence. "They're gonna get it on, ah baby, they're gonna get it on." Stiles' voice was deep as he tried to mimic Marvin Gaye. He wiggled his eyebrows when he finished, as if he was proud of his best friend who was about to get laid.

Mason couldn't control his laughter, while Lydia just sunk her face in her hands.

"That was a little TMI for me, Stilinski." Y/N made a sour face.

"Well, would you rather I had said, 'bow chicka wow wow'?"

"Oh god," Lydia uttered under her breath as she shook her head, motioning Stiles to shut up.

"That would have been a lot better than you singing Marvin Gaye," Y/N tried to hold back a laughter. Her eyes roamed around the three and notice someone else was missing. "Where's Malia?"

"Her dad is taking her driving tonight. She said she wanted all the practice she can get," Mason explained.

"I guess it's just the five of us," Lydia smiles.

Stiles clapped his hand together and began to rub them together. "What could possibly go wrong with just the five of us?" Stiles asked with a smile on his face.

Lydia's phone began to ring. She looked down and saw Malia's picture. She quickly answered before Y/N could see who was calling her. "Hey, mom! What's up? .... Oh no," Lydia's voice softened. "Okay, I'll be right there."

"Is everything okay?" Y/N noticed the worried look on Lydia's face.

"No, my mom's car broke down. I have to go," Lydia grabbed her car keys out of her purse and started walking towards the parking lot, Stiles following at her heels.

"Wait!" Y/N shouted, making Stiles and Lydia stop in their tracks. "Where the hell do you think you're going, Stilinski? Lydia's mom doesn't need two people with two cars to pick her up." Y/N raised an eyebrow.

"Actually, Roscoe is still at the shop. Lydia is my ride home." Stiles explained as he shoved his hands into his front pockets. He was so glad Y/N wasn't a werewolf to detect all their lies.

"Fine," Y/N muttered as they left. She looked at Mason and crossed her arms. "What's going on? Why is everyone suddenly bailing out on pizza night?"

"I don't know." Mason shrugged his shoulders.

Liam finally made it out of the locker room and walked up to Mason and Y/N. "Hey guys, where's everyone?"

"They've all bailed. It looks like it just us three," Y/N responded.

"Actually...." Mason started.

"Oh, come on!" Y/N yelled a little too loudly and stomped her foot like a little kid. "Not you too!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't go out. I'm grounded."

"I'm calling bullshit on your excuse, Hewitt!" Y/N folded her arms to her chest.

"Actually, he really is grounded." Liam defended his best friend. "The only reason he's here is because he's my ride home. My parents are working tonight, and they asked Mason's parents if it was okay if he could go to the game to bring me back home."

"Oh," Y/N's mouth formed a small 'o'. "I'm sorry."

Liam shifted his weight between his feet, trying not to look down at his worn out shoes. "Look, clearly it'll just be us two at Pizza Hut, and it seems like you'd rather have everyone there instead of just me and y-"

"I never said that," Y/N quickly interrupted Liam. "I wouldn't mind it if it's just us two." She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear nervously.

"O-okay. Good," Liam tried so hard not to blush as he smiled.

***

Mason ended up dropping off Liam and Y/N at Pizza Hut, where they shared a large Meat-lovers pizza. At first it was kind of awkward because they've never really hung out by themselves before. They've always had the pack around. Sure, they've had classes together and were in the same grade, but they've never really gotten to know one another, or talk about anything else besides school assignments and pack related stuff.

That all changed when Y/N brought up lacrosse after the waitress came back with their drinks. Things eventually loosened up between the two. They got comfortable as they talked about everything; Y/N's life back in Texas, Liam's mom getting remarried to his stepfather, what they're families are like, their hobbies, their likes and dislikes, their dreams, and, of course, how they first adjusted to being involved with the supernatural world. Needless to say, they had the talk.

After dinner, Liam decided to walk Y/N home, which was just two blocks from his, something they both learned over dinner. They continued to get to know one other as they walked slowly towards her house, giving themselves more time with each other.

Upon reaching her mailbox, Y/N turned around to face Liam. "Do you want to sit down?" She motioned towards the white wooden swing set in the middle of her front yard.

"Yeah," Liam nodded his head. He followed her and placed his lacrosse bag on the grass before sitting next to her. He turned to look at her, only to see her head rolled back, looking up at the sky. He mirrored her actions and saw what had her dazzled.

"Wow," Liam's soft whisper broke the silence. "I can see why you love sitting here." He said as he noticed the billions of stars shinning in the night sky. It was unbelievable. Living in a small town with constant supernatural drama going on made him, and the pack, miss the normal stuff teenagers should do. He rarely had the time to sit down and take a look at the simplest and most beautiful things life had to offer.

He turned to face Y/N once more and noticed how her long eyelashes as her eyes shined with amazement looking from one star to another. He wanted nothing more than for her to look at him that way. Not just right now, or someday, but every day and all the time.

Liam's heart kept beating faster and faster, feeling the sensation beating in his ears. He couldn't take it anymore. He had to tell her how he felt about her.

Liam cleared his throat. "Y/N..." He trailed softly.

She turned to look at Liam. She looked into his eyes, and they were clouded with worry, nervousness, and fear. "What's wrong?"

He immediately shook his head, looking down at his fiddling fingers. " I've been holding back something, and I don't think I can hold it anymore." He felt her glaze on him.

"Hey, Liam." She lifted his head up with her index finger. She looked into his baby blue eyes, "whatever it is, you can tell me."

"I don't know how to tell you other than just spitting it out, so here it goes..." He trailed, holding his gaze with hers. "I like you. I mean I really like you. I don't know why I never said anything before. Actually, I do know," He rambled. "I thought you wouldn't feel the same way about me. But I don't care about that anymore. I needed you to know and if you don't like me-"

She mashed her lips against his, immediately ending his rant. It all happened so fast, it took Liam a couple of seconds to process what was happening, but when he realized she was kissing him, he kissed her back. It was quick, sweet and blissful, as most first kisses should be, but he hated that he was caught off guard. He wanted to look into her eyes, anticipate the build-up as their heads leaned in and their lips brushed against each other's before molding their lips together. It's not that the kiss was bad. In fact, it felt just like he hoped it would, but he wanted to hit the rewind button and initiate the kiss.

Her fingertips brushed against his neck as she pulled back. She looked at him in complete awe, sliding her hand down to his chest, making Liam feel the warmth of her touch through the fabric of his shirt.

"I like you too," she whispered softly.

The sound of Y/N's cell phone ringing made the both of them jump out of their skins. Y/N quickly shuffled through her purse for her phone.

"Hang on. Lydia is calling." Y/N slid her finger cross the screen. "Hey Lydia. How's your mom? Is she okay?"

"What are you talking about?" Liam heard Lydia's response, sounding kind of confused.

"Her car broke down...?" It sounded more like a question instead of a statement.

"Oh!" Lydia suddenly remembered. "No, that never happened. How was your pizza date with Liam?" She immediately changed the subject.

"How did you..." Then it clicked. "Oh my god, Lydia!" Y/N said a little too loudly. "You planned this all along, didn't you?"

"Of course," Lydia said like it was no big deal. "If I hadn't, Liam would still be constantly flustering over you, and you'd would just continue to admire his butt." Y/N saw Liam's eyebrows shoot up and lick his bottom lip before biting it. "Lydia, for the love of God, I'm begging you to please shut up right now." Y/N felt her cheeks red and hot.

"Oh," Lydia lingered. "The date is still going on, isn't it? I see my plan worked after all. You two have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do on a first date."

"Okay! Bye!" Y/N immediately hung up on Lydia before she could say anything more that would continue to make her cheeks red as tomatoes.

Before she could explain herself and apologize, Liam slowly cupped her cheek with one of his hands and placed the other at her waist, his eyes never leaving hers. His touch sent electric sparks throughout her body, igniting the butterflies in her stomach, and her heartbeat racing through her chest. She held her breath as he leaned in slowly.

His nose brushed against hers and placed his lips before hers. His warm breath teased her a little bit, making her crave his lips against hers. She felt the urge to mash her lips once more, but she wanted to savor this kiss. She knew they had all night, and the stars above them weren't going anywhere. They both wanted to take it in nice and slow.

With his hands still steady on her waist, he pulled her closer, making her naturally wrap her arms around his neck, bringing him even closer to her. Before completely closing in on the distance between their lips, his warm breath fanned against her lips as he whispered, "can you kiss me one more time?"

This kiss was a little bit different. It was longer, more intense, intimate, passionate, and romantic, and they couldn't be happier it was all part of Lydia's plan.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

476K 4.2K 109
Just some teen wolf Fanfics I find online. So if you see your imagine don't get upset and start telling people to block me or whatever just let me kn...
862K 23.4K 199
gif imagines about your favorite teen wolf characters (: [ completed ]
33.4K 553 24
(EDITING) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Liam Dunbar finds himself entangled with the youngest Stilinksi, who happens to be a witch alternative universe [ liam dunb...
1.3M 17.9K 79
imagines yourself in the arms of your favorite character... Now read this book to enter your fantasy.