Tmnt Boyfriend Scenarios

By oneguyonegirlonelove

Stories and Prefrences putting you into the world of the teenage mutant ninja turtles. More

When u meet
Texting Him/Asking you out
A/N
Texting him/He asks u out
First date/ Meeting his family
A/N
first date/meet the family
First date/ meeting his family Donnie
A/N
first date/ meeting the family
You use his weapons/ you or him blush
you use his weapon/he/you blush
You use his weapon/one of yas blush
A/N
When you use his weapon/you or him blush
Three words
Three words
Three Words
Three Words
NEED IDEAS!!!!
He says something in Japanese
He hits you
He Hits You
He hits you
You make up
You make up
You make up
You make up
Cuddles into Tickle Fights
Cuddles turn into Tickle Fights
Cuddles into Tickle Fights
You Find his Baby Pictures
You Find His Baby Pictures
Your Guyses Song
You get Kidnapped
A/N
You get Kidnapped
You Get Kidnapped
You get kidnapped
Tickle Fight into makeout session
IM BACK
Nightmares
Nightmares
Nightmares
Nightmares
When He Gets Jealous
He Gets Jelous
He Gets Jealous
He Gets Jealous
Cheater Cheater

He hits you

7.2K 123 20
By oneguyonegirlonelove

Mikey: You guys were playing video games in the liar with pizza boxes surrounding you as you were having a tournament. The score was 107-23. Yup you were winning and yes you guys have been there for ages! Mikey was starting to get a little mad however. He's never been beaten by anyone and especially not a girl. This is where things got a little rough. You won again and Mikey snapped. "YOURE CHEATING!! YOU HAVE TO BE!!" He screamed and stood up kicking the pizza boxes. "Mikey calm down. I'm not cheating. This game is so easy." You laughed which made him even more mad. "ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT EASY! IM LOSING MY TITLE TO A GIRL!" He screamed. This was making you mad. "Mikey you need a break. Lets go visit ice cream kitty." You said getting up and walking towards him. "NO we are gonna keep going until I win." He yelled. "No more games Mikey you really need a bre-" "I SAID SIT!!!" he screamed grabbing your arm and yanking you down. Your leg snapped and your arm popped out of its socket. "OW! MIKEY IM NOT-" his hand made contact with your soft skin. The tears started to stream as his grip on your arm tightened and he lowered his face to your ear. "Controller. Now." You yanked your arm out of his grip and went to Donnie's lab your arm dangling as you had no control of it. "Donnie." You said barely above a whisper. He looked up at you. You limped towards him as he gave you questioning look. You explained what happened and said your thanks as he helped you. "Im gonna go. Give that bastard time to cool off. See ya later." You said as you walked out of the lab and out of the liar. Back to your house for a movie marathon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 7.9K 134
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
232K 36K 93
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
33.9K 757 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
29.7K 3K 59
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...