We Deserve A Happy Ending

By AugustAlsinaBae_

This IS the sequel to Big Girls Deserve a Happy ending! Jenae' and Dominic are back! Just older and more life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
To my girls
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Author's Note
BOOM!

Chapter 14

5.5K 282 62
By AugustAlsinaBae_

"How long will you be gone?" Jenae' asked me as I rubbed her feet. I'm going to West Palm Beach for the weekend. I have to take Anyla back home.. And I want to talk to my dad.

"Just for the weekend baby. I'll be back Sunday night."

"I can't sleep right without you." She pouted.

"It'll only be two days."

"Two days too long." She wined.

I got up and grabbed my bag that I had packed for the weekend. "I gotta go baby. I'll be back before ya know it."

She looked really sad. I'm telling you Jenae' being pregnant makes her so much more emotional. She will literally cry over spilled milk.I was supposed to leave 3 hours ago but I stayed because she damn near cried and I'm a damn kiss up. But she's 9 months now and the baby will be here in two weeks. Thank God. "Don't be sad. I'll be back. John should be here any minute so he can be with you while I'm gone."

There was a knock at the door and then it opened. "See he right on time."

"It's ya boy John in this bitch!"

"Uncle that's bad to say!" I heard Anyla say.

"My bad niece, let me get a redo." He cleared his throat. "It's ya boy John and Lil NyNy in this crib!"

John said coming down the hall. "What's up broski? Sis what's with the sad face?"

"She don't want me to go." I said adjusting my bag on my shoulder.

"Man you gon be chilling with me. You gon forget all about this nigga." He said dropping his bag and hopping in the bed with her.

"You right. My best bud!" She said cheering up a little.

"Okay Ny give Jenae' a hug so we can go." I said to Anyla.

She went and gave her a hug. "See ya later Nae."

"Awe see ya next time sugar." Jenae' said kissing her forehead.

I went over and gave her a kiss. "I'll see you later. John take care of them while I'm gone."

"Man I got them." He turned to Jenae'. "We gon be turnt the fuck up." He said bouncing in the bed.

"Something happen to her, I got a B-U-L-L-E-T with your name on it." I said spelling out the word bullet cause I didn't want Anyla to hear it.

"Man gon I got her! Keep trying me like I'ma B-I-T-C-H I'ma put my foot up your A-S-S!

Jenae' was dying laughing. I just shook my head. "Love you." I said to Jenae' as I walked out.

"Love you too." She said back.

****

I had just dropped Anyla off back home to her mom. Driving around my old city all I could think about was my best friend LJ. There was not a spot in this city me and LJ didn't cause trouble at. Like the skating rink I just rolled passed. LJ and I got into our first real fight there.

And the movie theater down the street he and I took some girls there and that was first night I got laid. I just chuckled to myself. LJ was always the reason I did crazy shit. I miss miss my big bruh so much. So I found myself driving to the graveyard.

I walked to his grave and just sat down. I just stared at his tombstone. "Can you believe it's been 6 years since that pussy ass nigga took you away from us?" I said just shaking my head. "It's been 6 years since his fuck ass been gone too. And I'm telling ya now bruh I'd do that shit all ova again for ya bruh." I had so much pain in my heart. "Taking his life ain't bring you back.. And I truly wish it would have." A tear slid from my eye and I balled my fist. "But uh I had NyNy this weekend. She growing up real beautiful man. Everytime I see her smile I see you. I'm trying, I'm trying my best to do as I promised and take good care of her. And I hope I'm making you proud big bruh... I asked Jenae' to marry me." I smiled to myself. "We about to have a baby girl of our own. She due in two weeks and I'm so ready man. I hope I do good. Shid I pray to god I do good. Them two are all I look forward two when I get home."

I just sat there in silence thinking about life with Jenae' before and after the baby comes. "I gotta get outta here. I gotta meet up with Chonsey." I let out a chuckle. "Yeah.. I'm reaching out to his ass. I love you bruh. Continue to watch over us man." I touched his tombstone and walked back to my car.

I drove until I pulled up to Chonsey house. I just sat in the drive way debating if I really wanted to talk to him.. But I knew deep down inside I needed to talk to him.

I got out the car and knocked on the door. After 2 minutes there was no answer so I made my way back to my car.

"Can I help you?" I heard a voice say.

I turned around and Chonsey was standing at his front door. "Long time no see." I said walking back up to the door.

"Now is that my fault or yours?" He asked referring to 6 years ago when I punched him in the face and told him to stay away from us.

"Yours." I said.

"Of course it is son." He said sarcastically. "Why don't you come in." He said stepping to the side and letting me enter his home. It was exactly the same from when I was here last time. All white everything. Maybe a few new things here and there.

"I see you still living lavish." I said taking a seat on his couch.

He just sat down a crossed his leg men style. "Yeah life is nice.. Now what brings you to my home?" He said wanting me to get straight to the point.

"You say that as if you don't want me here. Ion wanna be here either bruh I just wanna do what's right for.." I cleared my throat. "I just wanna turn over a new leaf."

"No it's just a surprise to see you here at my home and you're not on some "fuck you dad" type shit. Let's be honest son, you have a horrible temper." He said just being straight up.

"And that's why I'm hea fa. To make somethin out of this nothin ass relationship. And you don't have to mention my temper I know about that. And if we can "get along" , regarding my horrible temper then maybe my brothers, your other sons.. Can get along with you as well."

"That would be good. But I have a question."

"And what's that Chonsey?"

"Who are you doing this for? I know you're not doing this just for you and yo brothas. I know y'all could could care less about me because that's the mentality you all grew up with... It's more to this story than what you  telling me. You my son and I want nothing but for us to have that good father and son relationship... But I'm an honest man and I like the truth."

I cleared my throat. "Well.. I'm about to become a daddy to a baby girl. And I just felt as though I should be on good terms with everyone I have a problem with when she's born." He came to the edge of his seat. "And my fiancé feels as though our daughter should know her .. Ya know."

"Her grand papa." He said with a grin.

"Yep. Bet you never thought you'd hear them words." I can't believe I'm even having this conversation with this man.

"So you'd just let me be apart of your kid's life?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I've thought things ova.. At first I wasn't because of obvious reasons.. You know the whole me not liking yo ass thing.. But I see that you're picking things back up with my mama and one of these days I am gonna catch y'all together and I really don't wanna lose my temper.. So we might as well all get our shit together before my child is born."

"You're a man who does everything in the best interest of his child." He said nodding his head.

"That's what good fathers do."

"You're right about that indeed."

"You can think this over or do whateva. That's all I came for." I said beginning to get up.

"Well don't go just yet son. We can have a regular conversation now." I stayed seated.
I just stared at him. "So.. You ready for marriage and fatherhood?"

"Yes. I love my woman. And I'd never leave her side."

"Her name is Jenae' right?" He asked me.

"How did you know that?" I asked curious and defensive.

"Your mother keeps me posted. I can't wait to meet her."

I just stroked my beard. I bet she does."So what's going on with y'all? Are y'all back together?" I asked.

"We're working on it."

I so badly wanted to say something slick but I'm here to turn over a new leaf for my baby. Babies do cause miracles. Cause if wasn't for her my ass would not be here. "As long as she's happy ion care what y'all got going on."

"As expected. How long are you in town for?"

"Just until tomorrow. I don't like to be away from Jenae' longer than I have to."

"Well you can stay here tonight if you want. I got plenty of room."

"I was just gonna stay in a hotel." I said scratching my head and then I let out a yawn.

"You can pay for a hotel.. Or stay a night with your father for free. It's a room in the back to the left. It's towels and rags, pretty much anything you need. Your choice. I'm going to bed. It was nice talking to ya son."

I just sat there as I watched him walk down the hall and then disappear. My phone started to ring. I was getting a FaceTime from Jenae'.

I held the phone up so she could see my face. "Hey baby." I said.

"Hey baby I miss yooouuu." She said.

"I miss you too." I said.

"You look so tired. What did you do today?"

"After dropping NyNy off I stopped by to see Lj." There was a moment of silence.

"How was that for you?" She asked.

"I was actually able to sit there and actually be okay. I still miss him ya know."

"I know baby. You need sleep. Are you at the hotel now?"

"Nah I'm actually at Chonsey house right now. I think I'm gonna crash here."

A smile stretched across her face.

"Don't say a word." I said. She feels as though me and my dad becoming cool will be so wonderful she says I need him and he needs me and blah blah blah. All that lovey dovey shit.

She laughed. "I wasn't going to say anything. But you know it's a good thing what you're doing."

"Yeah I know." I said getting up from the couch and walking outside to grab my bag from the trunk of my car.

I pulled my bag out of the trunk and I spotted something out the corner of my eye and I looked at the end of the street and saw a guy just standing there looking in my direction. I looked behind me to see if he was looking at something specifically but there was nothing and no one there.

"Dominic!" I heard Jenae' calling me.

"Huh?" I said still not taking my eyes off the guy.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Ion know but I think this nigga watching me." I said closing my trunk.

"Well get yo ass in the house!" She said.

"Nah I wanna know who--" I began to say before I was cut off.

"Dominic if you don't get yo ass in that house and lock that damn door I know something!"

I finally actually looked at her. She had this worried look on her face and it made me nervous. "Okay." I said and I looked at the guy again and he was still there. I just put my bag on my shoulder and walked back in the house.

I walked down the hall and found the room in the back. I peeked out the window and saw the same guy walking past the house staring at it as if he could see me. "Do this mufucka know me?" I said to myself.

"Dom I got this bad feeling." Jenae' said. I had forgot she was on the phone.

"A bad feeling like what? Like you about to go into labor bad??" I asked, totally remembering that my girl is 9 months pregnant now.

"No, like you might get into trouble. I don't know who that dude was but obviously he know you."

I actually started to think.. Is there anybody that I had beef with before I left West Palm? But so many niggas round here don't like me and my brothers so it could be anybody.

I just stroked my beard. "Don't worry about it. I won't be here for much longer anyways." I said sitting down on the bed.

"I want you home now though.. But as long as you're inside you good."

I just smiled. "You don't have to worry bout me baby. He probably just somebody on drugs or some shit."

"That would be the best case scenario."

I just nodded. "Babe, I'm gon get me a shower and go to sleep."

"Okay. Love you." She said.

"Love you too." I said. We blew each other a kiss thru the phone and hung up.

Before I hit in the shower I called up my boy Jermaine. He answered on the second ring.

"What's up boy!" He said through the phone.

"Nun nigga. You know I done touched back down in the hood." I said.

"Yeah yeah I know. How long you here fa?"

"Just til tomorrow. But I called to tell ya bout this nigga I seen creeping round my dad crib."

"Oh word? Who the nigga is?"

"Ion know bruh. But he gotta know me the way he was scoping my ass out."

"No lie its this nigga I see poking his head round here all the time. He look like a lil crack head but it's something bout ole boy that have me ready to light his ass up."

"We might be talking bout the same nigga. But if he is on some watch shit who he wit? And who told him I was back home?"

"Ion know but we need to link up tomorrow before you go. Roll by the old trap and talk to Jamal and see if he know bout this nigga."

"10-4 bruh. I'll see ya tomorra."

With that being said we hung up. No matter what my past always tries to find a way to catch up to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 15.7K 30
Prvi dio serijala Ljubav je izazov. Jasmin&Eliot Jasmin Wille je povučena i jako nesigurna djevojka. Radije bira tišinu i knjigu, nego party i opij...
221K 5.8K 33
[18+] Podigla sam se s klupe i tako udaljenost između nas učinila gotovo nepostojećom. Tijelom mi je prošao uzbuđujući drhtaj i mišići duboko u trbuh...
246K 12.8K 22
Istorija se ponavlja, opet zena tvrdi da je ostala trudna sa njim ali ovog puta je oprezan. Jedna takva ga je sjebala za ceo zivot. Kazu posle jebanj...
264K 11.5K 85
🌠Sky Addams je mlada ambiciozna žena koju život nije mazio. Nakon smrti oca iz Kalifornije seli se u New York u potrazi za novim i boljim početkom...