My Life With The Garrisons

By bloomflorabloom

THIS IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AS OF 2022. Chapters will be adjusted as edits are made. When Raine losses the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: I thought you were bluffing about 12 boys.
Chapter 5: Lock My Life In A Box So No One Can See It
Chapter 6: Mmm..Really?
Chapter 7:Yeppie Not
Chapter 8: The remote..really of all things the remote
Chapter 9: My worst fear...:(
Chapter 10: No longer brothers?
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: I just told a little white lie.:) hehe
Authors Note
Chapter 13: The Blind Pirate
Authors Note
Gymnastics= blood, sweat, and tears.
Chapter 15 "Thirdly stop playing me."
Chapter 16: Connecting With My Inner Child
Chapter 17: And then I realized
Authors Note
Chapter 19: Thats my decision not yours
Chapter 20: New friends? I think so.:)
Chapter 21: It doesn't make you any different Lucas.
Chapter 22: Burn baby burn.
Chapter 23: Not in the mood for a slut today.
Chapter 24: Errmm.....
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Hot Chocolate and a movie.
Chapter 27: What the hell
Authors Note *please read!
Authors note yet again please REad! (im sorry i have so many of these)
Chapter 28: This is for you!
Chapter 29: Presser Washer?
Chapter 30: Yeah
Chapter 31: Love..?
Chapter 32: I broke my own rules...
Chapter 33: Sum It All Up! {Final ChapterXD}
NOTE! Please read ! (:
2019 - Thank You!

Chapter 18: I'm to School for cool as P!NK would say!

50.9K 1.3K 167
By bloomflorabloom

NOTE:This Chapter is dedicated to Majorcool because she liked almost all of my chapters! I just kept getting noticfations about it! Thank you so much Majorcool, you are cool! haha see what i did there:) Your awesome:D You rock! haha <3 but really thanks it means a tone to me that you did that:)

 hey guys nxt chappy will b an authors not sorry:( Um just wanted to say that last chapter i left it in a cliffy but dont worry later in the chapters when Raine gets home it'll explain everything promise. Right now I just got to get Raine to school before the goverment shows up and take her away!!!. Haha! hope your enjoying my story! I think this is my best one actually! Oh and please ready 'Two QBS Fallin In Love Means Problems On The Football Field" I really like naming stories and chapters out of song lyrics or song names soooo yeah. Please feel free after you read this story and you have an amazing pitcutre that would go with it comment a link and I'll be sure to put it up:) if thats okay. errrmmm..thats all:D

-FallenTears

Chapter 18: I'm to School for cool as P!NK would say!

"Raine, dad wanted me to get you up." I heard somone say, I shifted and put the pillow over my head. "haha. Get up or your going to be late." Lincs voice said sweetly. I lifted my head.

"I dont have any school supplies, and also I'm to school for cool as pink says." I mumbled

"Do you even know what that means?"

"No." I answered simply

"Get up haha." Linc said before the door closed. I whinned and sat up walked out of my room and into Lincs room to take a shower. I've been doing that alot more because everytime I try to use the bathroom everybody uses its always empty. I stepped out in a towel and walked slowly to my room. I closed the door behind me and picked out dark blue destress skinny jeans with a black tank top and a 'I Love Haters' white off the shoulders shirt. I slipped on my converse and straighted my hair. I put on a little eyeliner and mascara and grabbed some chapstick and shoved it into my pocket. I walked down the stairs turning on my phone.

"Morning." Mr. Garrison said as for he was sitting at the kitchen table drinking his coffee and reading a book.

"Morning to you too." I answered walking over to the plate that had bacon and toast on it. Suddenly the phone rang. I answered it because Mr. Garrison made no effort of getting up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Raine. I havent talked to you in a long time, its been crazy here, the internet shut down and we barley ever get to call so I'm calling you in the middle of night." Dad whispered. "I feel like an agent." He added. I laughed out loud loudly.

"Haha, dad your so werid." I told him giggling.

"Would you take me any other way?" He asked. I shook  my head and replied with a 'no'.

"I'm going to school today." I said trying to change the subject.

"Really, hopefully you make new friends, and hopefully no boys try talking to you he added." I laughed again.

"You never no, I'm a babe magnet." I joked.

"Just like your mother. Had to pry the guys off her just to talk to her in high school." Dad answered laughing a little I did too. "Wooo wee your mother was finnnee!" He said, I laughed again slapping my head with my hand.

"Dad stop you sound like a creeper." I told him.

"Only if I was in a dark alley." He added as if he was thinking. I laughed again and shook my head.

"Oh, Rainey I gotta go my times up, love you rain drop." He said

"Love ya too dad."

"Stay frosty!" He said quickly.

"Dont I always?" I asked smiling and shrugging a little.

"by-." the line went died, I sighed happily, I started this morning out good, talking to my dad always made me happy. I smied again and finished eating my bacon and toast. I looked down on the floor at the purple and black stripped backpack with an R on the front. I smiled and picked it up, sat it down on the table and looked inside. It was filled with one big binder, four notebooks paper packets, pencils, marks, sharpies and everything I would need. I smiled, looking at Mr. Garrison who was smiling at me and told him thank you as he returned with a no problem. The boys had finished dressing and now were down stairs eating, rushing to finish homework they didnt do yesterday or standing at the door waiting. I was putting everything needed into the binder while Linc helped me organize all the classes that I probably had with Carson and or Keith.

When I was done with that I stood outside and threw my onto the ground. We were going to have to ride the bus today because Ms. Garrison had taken the Van for work and Mr. Garrison needed the Hummer in less thank ten minutes. He had put Travis and Henry into the car for darecare and or school and Lucas and Taylor were inside too, waiting for their dad to hurry and take them to school, since theres were fartheset away supposly. He walked out in a suite his hair done niceley and some fancy boots as he said goodbye and hurried into the car and drove off. Linc, Carson, Kieth, Conner and I were waiting outside. I sat down on the ground, put my head on my backpack and pulled out my ipod. Everybody else stood and waited.

"Why are you lying down?" Conner asked me

"Because I'm tired and the bus isnt here yet." I answered

"Your shoe's untied." He pointed out, "and your bra stap is showing." He said too

"Acutally my bra stap isnt showing thank you Conner, and an untied shoe isnt gonna stop me from saving the world soo yeah." I said using the insider I had with my friend GiGi back in California. I couldnt lie down anymore I stood up, whipped the dirty off my bottom and stood beside them. I had my arms crossed starring ahead as the music played in my ears. Finally the bus pulled up.

"Ladies first." Keith said, Conner didnt even bother to wait, he walked on and into the bus, Carson laughed.

"I've taught him well." He said laughing as he walked onto the bus to, I followed behind him and into the bus which may I say was pretty big for a bus.

"Hold on little lady, your not usually on my route." The bus driver said, I took out one of my earbuds.

"She's with us Mr. Jakes." Linc said, he nodded and gave me a paper telling me I had to fill it out and give it to him the next time I was riding the bus which would probably be tomorrow. As I made my way down the Islies, I could see Conner laughing and talking to some boy, Carson was sitting beside some other boy talking and talking to him and this girl with brown hair, Linc took a seat way in the back with nobody beside him as Keith sat beside him. I looked around for somewhere to sit, I found a seat beside a boy with brown hair that fell over his face, he looked firmilair but I didnt think anything of it. I sat down, pulled my knees up to the seat in front of us, put the ear bud back into my ear and closed my eyes. I woke up with a tap on my knee and when the car went over a bump. I opened one of my eyes and saw that Amber girl smiling at me. I turned off my Ipod and shoved it into the backpack that was underneath my knees.

"Hey." She said smiling, I smiled back and looked over at the other window a cross the seat from me, not trying to be mean but like I said before I couldnt be friends with someone like her. A blonde girl tapped my shoulder. I looked at her.

"Keith told me to give this to you, he said put your number in just in case." She said sounding annoyed. I took the phone and went to his contacts list and put my number in, not being nosy and going through is messages or pictures or other stuff. I passed it back to her as she gave it to Keith probably and glared at me. I sighed annoyed and continued to look out the window. I began to get irrated, I couldnt talk to anybody because nobody would talk to me, I couldnt listen to my ipod because it was dead, I couldnt text on my phone because I was to lazy to reach in my pocket and pull it out.

Out of nowhere, an apple came flying across the bus and hit the window, almost hitting the boy I was sitting by in the head. He looked shocked.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, he nodded not saying a word. I took the apple and stood up. "Who threw it?" I asked, everybody turned their attention to me. My eyes shot to Carson who was trying hard not laugh. I threw the apple at him, going fast as if I was throwing it to third base to try and stop the other team from getting there, as it came flying to his face, he ducked and it smashed at the window. Juice went flying everywhere. "Next time you throw something, aim please." I said sitting back down and sighing again.

"Thanks." the kid beside me said quietly.

"Your welcome...............I'm Raine." I said with a sweet smile raising my had for him to shake.

"Frank." He answered shaking my hand. I nodded and sat back in my seat.

"Guys, here comes the Thomas boys!" A girl with blonde hair said shhing people. A boy got up and stood where I was.

"Carson wants you to sit beside him." He said simply smiling at me. I stood up confused and moved towards the bus door so that he could get in. He was taking an awful amout of time. When he was in the seat, I bent down to pick up my backpack and slug it around my shoulder.

"Ouch!" I heard someone say loudly. I turned around and saw a boy rubbing his face, his eyes closed as the others behind him laughed.

"I'm so sorry. I didnt know you were there, and I'm sorry." I said putting my hands to my face. My cheeks flamed when I saw how cute he was, brown hair and blue/green eyes.

"Its okay." He answered smiling at him, his cheek was a little red in one spot.

"I really am sorry." I said moving to where Carson was, he scooted over and continued to stare at the Thomas boys who sat one seat ahead of us.

"Good one." Carson said holding up his hand for a high five.

"Good one? That was so embarrising." I said putting my head in my hands.

"Nothing to worry about. Just stay clear of them." Carson said. I raised an eyebrow. But didnt ask, finally the bus had stopped and we all stood up to get off. I was behind one of the boys and got off the bus. I waited for someone I knew to get off because I had no idea where I was suppose to go. Keith came off first and began to walk, I walked beside him, Carson was on my right and Linc was jogging ahead to go talk to someone probably. Carson slug his arm over my shoulder.

"Welcome to Lakeside, home of eagles." He said. I looked up at the pretty big school. I shrugged Carson's arm off me when I spotted Kelsey talking to some girl. I really wasnt in the mood for her. We walked in and girls idmediatly started to glare at me.

"Whore." one said as I walked by.

"Looks like someone's already got haters." Carson said snickering.

"Great, first day of school and people already hate me. I feel so welcomed." I answered sarcasticly. We walked into the office together. There sat a lady in her mid thirties, I asked for my schedule and everythign else I needed. I read over it.

Raine Weatherly

Home room teacher: Mrs. Roberts

Locker Number: 187

Combination: 0, 10, 32, 28

Lunch Room: AF

First Per: English AP

Second Per: World History AP

Third Per: Advanded Math

Fourth Per: Biology

Fifth Per: Lunch

Sixth Per: Gym

Sevent Per: Art

"What the hecks AF stand for?" I asked

Keith answered with "After Fourth, you have lunch after your fourth period classes with all of us. Which I guess is a good thing. Your also in almost advanded everything. Which I and Linc are in, the only class you have with Carson is Gym, Art and Biology."

"Cool." I said, we walked out of the office and the hall, we all stopped at my locker, I put in the combination and grabbed the textbooks that were hiddin inside, I held onto those and shut my locker.

"I guess I'll see yall later." Carson said turning away. Keith and I walked into first period a little late, sadly. Keith quickly took a seat in the middle, I did the same but I sat behind him.

"We're not going to get in trouble right?" I whispered to him.

"No, he'll realize your new and then realize that being the awesome person I am, helped you to class." Keith said nodding. I laughed and shook my head.

"Okay." I whispered back.

"Mrs, you may be new but this still school and you are required to listen, pat attention and be repectful to those who are learning." The teacher yelled at me. I shrunk in my seat and just starred at the back of Keiths head the whole time. I noticed Linc in the back doodling or whatver. What a great start, get the teach to think I'm a horrible student because I was whispering.

CAUTION, CAUTON

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BELOW !!!!!!!!

This chapter is donnooo! Thanks for reading! Please if you did read this comment! Ask questions that I will be glad to answer in my authors note please, tell me what you think  of this chapter. Oh and the mysterious boy Raine hit on the bus, what should i do with him? Hmmmmm? Again I'll accept pictures tooo, and will give you credit. If you have a story and you would like me to read it please feel free to comment it below. If i enjoyed the story (most likey I will) I'll put it into the authors note. No better yet, just post it on my message bored, its loads easier, because..if you post your story and it does not end up in the authors note I am sorry.:( but it will probably end up in the nxt one. Have any suggestion on the story then feel free to comment those too. I want to thank you the readers, the fans, and voters and the commenters because every time I get a message that someone has liked, or commented or fanned it makes me so extremely happy and I have no other way to thank yall but dedicate this chapter to you!:D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 55 7
Welcome to Mackenzie Court high school.Where there are jocks, cheerleaders, geeks and then there's just her. Veronique Clarke the girl who has only t...
47.9K 784 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
490K 21.3K 51
Meghan Polinsky was excited to see her long distance boyfriend of four years when she took her trip to Brazil. All that hope was squashed as soon as...
182 14 16
"Dropdropdropdrop" Gosh, it's raining again! I'm so damn drenched but thank god my report card's safe, it is a bit wet but not as much as I am. No bi...