The Selfish Submissive

By Slpoole123

Trinity (Fem) is a selfish Brat who is withholding sex from her girlfriend because she's bored with their sex... More

Non-existent Sexlife
Secrets
Toy Box
You can watch
Plan execution
1st Punishment
My New Sub
1st Spanking
Flirtatious Masochist
Sub/Dom Agreement
Spank My What?
Submission is Sexy
After Care
Bedtime
New Rules
Day at the Office
Dylan's Dynasty
Pantyless
Confessing your crimes
Ice Ice Subby
Face Down Ass Up
Staying in Position
Note from Author
Daddy Say's Pt. 1
Daddy Says Pt. 2
Daddy Says Pt. 3
Daddy Says Pt. 4
Daddy Says Pt. 5
Did I win?
Restraints
Moaning After
Funishment Pt. 1
Funishment Pt. 2
Funishment Pt. 3
Control
Finally in Control
Spa Day
Stuffed
Daddy Knows All
Chasity Adventures
The Interview
New Hire
1st Day
Expectations
Ride
Her Fantasy
Broke AF
Ice Cream
Late!
Repo'd
Fired?
Realization
Full Time
After Party
The Next Day
Note from Author
Are you Figgin Me?
Voyeur
Test Results
Invite
Tables Turned
Ask for it
Waiting
Slut Bags
Re-Figgin
Reverse Vouyer
What now?
Self Discipline
Double the Pleasure
Back to work
Was it Good for You?
Possibly Poly?
Deleted.
Unfocused
Shunned
Reading Smut
Your friend/My problem
Pushing Limits
Cool Down
The Chase
New Uniform
Protected
Homewrecker
Processional
Pet?
What makes me Happy?
Acceptance
Fluff?
Feelings
Dom meet Dom
Lola
Dom vs. Dom
Ending...
Aftermath
Regrets
Dance off
OOOps
Just Friends
Emergency Call
Happy Ending?
Happy Smutter's Day

Uber Eats?

370 2 1
By Slpoole123

-Monica

I really just left like that. I sat there and watched her take her punishment and dipped. I couldn't stay too ashamed to face my best friend knowing I was the one that got her in trouble. Going to work tomorrow to face Dylan was going to be enough to stress that I wasn't ready to face my friend's concerned stares or her questioning of why I had a complete mental breakdown. 

That was one of the things I appreciated about Trinity though she always went along with m bullshit. Do something dumb first and ask questions later. She always heard me out when I was ready to talk and was the shoulder I needed to cry on. 

Like the summer when my grandmother passed. I was having a hard time coping. I went over to her folk's house and woke her up in the middle of the night and told her to pack her bags and we took the greyhound to the first place it was going. We traveled for 2 weeks on a dollar and a dream before we ran out of money. Then when we were completely broke aside from the bus ride home I broke down and told her why I was so upset. She hugged me and let me cry it out. She's a great friend I really don't know what I did to deserve her.

I needed to figure out my life before I ruined hers. But first I need a shower and some food. I ordered something to eat off of Uber Eats from my over-drafted credit card and took a quick shower while they made my order. I had just wrapped the towel around myself when I heard a knock on the door.

 I was completely naked hair still dripping wet with a small blue towel wrapped around my thick frame. The towel was barely covering my ass and hugged tightly around my breast.

I took my time heading to the door waiting for the delivery person to drop off my food and keep it moving so I could sneakily grab my food without anybody seeing me and then air dry while I ate my food. Another knock came to my door. I stalled out still waiting for them to go away. A few more minutes passed and I figured they were gone but then another knock came ugh this was one of them that insisted on doing a handoff. I went to the door annoyed I swung it open ready to tell them that they could have just left it when I saw Dylan.

"Your food Mrs. Wallace, she said stepping In my doorway.

I stumbled back and out of her way confused as she let herself in. What the hell is she doing here? I thought she went back to work. Wait is Dylan moonlighting as an Uber Eats driver? Omg is the company going bankrupt?

"I walked upright as soon as the delivery driver left. I do not deliver your food, Mrs. Wallace, she says answering my thoughts.

"Oh I knew that, I reply sounding very unconvincing.

"So is that how you answer the door? Were you planning on giving them some type fo tip?" she asks me pointing out my appearance.

I looked down at myself and suddenly remembered I was wet and naked aside from a towel.

"I planned on waiting until the delivery driver left, then I would stick my hand out the cracked door and grab the food," I replied embarrassed. 

"Interesting," she replied.

She held my food out to me again and this time I quickly took it and sat it down on the table then put my hand back on my towel quickly making sure it was tight and wouldn't fall. 

"What, what are you doing here," I asked confused. 

I know I didn't show up to work today but it was after work hours I didn't plan on seeing her until tomorrow when I had an excuse lined up. Plus Dylan never came to my house. Trinity has been here several times but Dylan has never been here.

"I feel like we need to talk before I decide if you're allowed back into my office," she said.

"I uh oh," was all I could manage to say.

I fidgeted not knowing what was about to be said. Then remembered my appearance.

"Oh well let me go change, real quick, I said feeling embarrassed. "

"I don't have time for your costume changes Mrs. Wallace. You decided to answer the door like that so you can remain that way while I say what I need to say," she told me. 

"I didn't know I was answering the door to my Boss," I replied.

"And answering that way to some complete stranger is better?" she asked accusingly.

 "No. I forgot how I was dressed until I was just trying to get my food, I replied feeling more embarrassed as I stood here defending myself.

"I don't know how one forgets their naked but nonetheless. You will remain like that now have a seat, Mrs. Wallace," she ordered.

I start to sit reflexively used to taking orders from her at work but then I remember.

"No. I am not at work I do not have to take orders from you. I am at my house and I don't feel comfortable with you looking at me in my towel while we talk, I said standing up for myself. 

"Don't worry I have no interest in looking at your body Mrs. Wallace, she replied.

That kind of made me feel some type of way. Why didn't she have any interest in me? I mean I don't want her to but hearing that she doesn't makes me feel a way. I feel like she means it too it's just like that day she saw me topless at the spa. It was like she looked right thru me she didn't acknowledge my naked breast then and now she's barely acknowledging the fact that I'm naked aside from a small towel barely covering my curvy body. 

"Ok first off stop Mrs. Wallacing me we are not at work. and 2ndly I don't care what your intentions are or aren't I'm getting dressed," I say crossing my arms over my chest defiantly.

"Let me make one thing clear Mrs. Wallace. I am at your place right now because You were not at work today. Because You decided to get drunk drag my girlfriend to the casino and leave me to bail you out of your situation, again. So I'm here making an after-hours visit to my employee to see if I need to enforce the No-call No-show rule or if I want to give her a second chance. Now I'm going to tell you one more time Take a seat, Mrs. Wallace, she said sternly. 

I found myself slowly lowering myself onto the couch though my arms stayed crossed and my mind still protested my body moved automatically. I was mindful of my current situation and realized it might be better to cooperate to keep my job. 

"Good. Now I'm going to speak and you're going to listen. I will ask you questions and you will answer them respectfully. Depending on these answers will determine whether you have a job at the end of this conversation or not. Do you understand," she said. 

I nodded my head and my heart raced and I prayed that I said whatever words needed to be said to keep my job. 

"Use your words," she told me.

"Ya Yes, Mrs. Dynasty, I said addressing her politely uncrossing my arms and placing my hand into my lap.

I squirmed in my seat her tall frame lingered over me looking down at me with those glaring eyes of dominance. I knew that from her view she had a great bit of cleavage to look at. I felt chills as water dripped down onto my shoulder from my still-wet hair.

"Now Mrs. Wallace let's double check if my memory serves me correctly. Yesterday I ended your probation and had you sign a contract to become a full-time employee with full-time benefits isn't that correct?" she asked.

I looked up at her feeling small like a child that was about to be chastised. 

 "Yes, Ma'am."

"I then allowed you and Trinity to go out and celebrate with promises from the two of you that you would be responsible even acknowledging you had work the next morning. Correct?" she asked.

I twirled my thumbs not liking where this was going, "Yes Ma'am," I said again.

"So please enlighten me on the events that occurred that changed your quiet little dinner date into yaw turning up at the casino?" she asked. 

"I just wanted a change of scenery," I said nonchalantly. I then adverted my eyes hoping she wouldn't see my truths. 

"I'm not sure if you think of yourself as a comedian but I'm not in a joking mood. I know you well enough to know something happened that triggered last night's events. I just want you to be honest with me right here and now and tell me what's up," she said. 

"It's nothing. Nothing I'm not handling," I say not wanting to get into it. 

"You saw what happened when you tried to handle the car thing alone didn't you," she asked.

That stung it felt like she was pouring salt into a wound. I appreciated her help but suddenly felt like she was rubbing it in my face.

"Yeah well that was because the stupid printers wouldn't hurry up with my prints if they had just cooperated from the jump I wouldn't have got my car towed and I wouldn't have even needed your help," I said with a full-on attitude. 

"Stop trying to change the subject Mrs. Wallace and lose the attitude, that's not what we're doing here, she said. 

She kneeled down on one knee in front of me and lifted my chin so that our eyes met.

"I really want to know what kind of trouble you're in that made you decide to try to win the jackpot to fix it," she said. 

Her deep brown eyes sent a chill through my already chilled damp body. I was filled with a sense of vulnerability that washed over me not just because of my nearly naked appearance but because she understood me. She knew what I was doing without saying a word. I was trying to win money to figure out how to save myself from being homeless. 

"You can't fix this Dylan. Please just let it go," I say not wanting to let her break me. I didn't want to cry about this not now, not like this, and not to her. 

She didn't say anything she just kept her eyes locked on me. Her finger remained under my chin holding my gaze there and I felt myself weakening my walls were starting to crumble. How does she do this to me time and time again?

"Fine, you really want to know Mrs. Fix it? I say pulling away from her. I grab the letter from my landlord and hand it to her.  

She reads it over and then looks up at me.

"I'm not going to say that your actions last night were justified but I see why you panicked. Thank you for sharing this information with me I know it was hard for you. Does Trinity know yet?" she asked.

"No, I whisper. I was going to tell her after I figured things out I didn't want her to get worried. I honestly didn't mean to get her in trouble I'm sorry for pulling her into my drama. I understand if you want to keep her from hanging out with me. 

"I would never do that. I would never stand between you two and yaws friendship. I get mad at Trinity for going along with your bull shit because yaw end up in bad situations like these that yaw have trouble getting yourselves out of and I'm afraid one day it'll be something I can't help you out of and if yaw ended up in jail or hurt or worse off dead I'd never forgive myself. But I still don't entirely blame you she has a choice she just makes the wrong ones," she said. 

It made me happy and look at Dylan differently knowing that she would never keep me and Trinity apart. 

"I guilt her into a lot of things. She just feeds into me because she knows I'm usually doing something crazy cause I'm upset, I say honestly.

"The fact that you acknowledge that you abuse your friendship like that is very concerning. I hope that you realize that it's not healthy for either one of you and put a stop to that soon. I will never say anything to Trinity to keep the two of you apart but you don't want her to one day resent you for getting her into situations like this, she says chastising me. 

Hearing her words I know she's right and that I've been a shitty friend. Tears start slowing as guilt fills me. I nod my head I had already told myself I had to cut it out I really didn't deserve her and I want to fix this about myself before I lose her. 

"I will do better. I don't want to lose my friend she's all I got in this world, I say through my cries.

"You got me too Mrs. Wallace whether you want me or not. And you have your job to which I expect you to be at tomorrow on time, she says.

"Why are you like that? Why do you keep being nice to me after all I do? You're not supposed to like me, I sniffle confused. 

I can't wrap my mind around why she hasn't fired me. Or why she helps with my friendship with Trinity. Or why she isn't yelling at me. 

"I told you before. You entertain me," she said smirking. 

"I entertain you? Like I'm some sort of toy? You're nice and keep me around because I entertain you," I asked a little annoyed I don't know how I feel but it's a feeling. I wipe my eyes so I can focus on her making sure the words I hear are really coming out of her mouth.

"Yes. She says straight-faced and monotone. "You entertain me.  I enjoy your determination and drive your desire to fix everything by yourself and your small acceptance of defeat when you realize that sometimes you need help. The fact that you were willing to risk humiliation and a lifelong of taunting by coming into my business and asking me for a job, entertaining, she says chuckling. 

"So my financial struggles entertain you," I say getting ever more annoyed. 

"Mhm, it's because you're just like Trinity. Your little sassy mouth and attitudes you get with me. But for some reason, you keep falling and giving into everything  I say. Like the fact that you're embarrassed and have a full-on attitude but I ordered you to sit there in that towel while I scolded you and obeyed me, I find it all entertaining," she said.

I felt myself get red. I really did just obey her. I fought her the whole way but at every turn, she tells me what to do and I automatically submit to her word. Damn it. she's playing with me.

"I don't know how I feel about you using my submissive energy against me," I say frustrated. 

"Hmmm," I think you enjoy it, she said giving me a sexy smirk.

"Don't flatter yourself. I just do what you say because you're my boss. Not because I like you telling me what to do," I say. 

"Ha well whether it's because I'm your boss or really enjoy it I got you to stop crying," she said laughing. 

"Wait did you just say that to make me angry so I would stop crying, I asked.

Was she messing with my mind?

"Maybe, she said standing up. Either way, I've got to go. Make sure you're at work on time with my coffee. I had to get my own today and I promise you if I ever have to do that again I'm going to fire you rehire you and fire you again, she said heading towards the door. 

"Yes, Mrs. Dynasty, I said as she walked out the door.

When I was sure she was gone I slumped down on the couch feeling a million different emotions but one relief that I wasn't fired. I still didn't know what I was going to do about my situation but at least I wouldn't be unemployed. At least having a job would help me when I applied for apartments. Now maybe I can just get a lone and cover the rent. 

I went to the microwave to heat up my food as Dylan's words swarmed in my head. She said without saying directly that I submit to her orders and she enjoys making me do so. Ugh nope nope nope I"'m not going to think about that or how that makes me feel. Saturday, Saturday I am going to the club and I am finding myself a Dom. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 322 27
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
2.1K 39 1
So if porn and arguably the most famous BDSM movie in the world wasn't all of what kink was... then what was it? Notes: This was written for the Baec...
123K 2.5K 14
How could a normal day turn out to be so not normal? "Hmm? What's my name princess?" Her eyes gleamed with mischief a smirk on her face. I scoffed, "...
324K 4.4K 17
**DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18** This story contains BDSM material! It's seriously Rated R for a Reason!!! CHAPTERS ONE AND SIX ARE PRIVATE- PLEASE FOLLOW...