Is she the one - Part Two

Jwoso92 द्वारा

Ellie and Leah had what looked to the public as a fantastic life. Just gotten married having a baby but behin... अधिक

The aftermath
A Mothers Hug
Marriage counselling- Part Two
The Start of the Break
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
The Regret
The Truth Comes Out
The Blame
The Show
The Kiss
The Song
Face Time
The Apology
Best Friends?
The Move out
New house
Holiday
The Baby Shower
Flirting
The night no one expected
The guilt
Im to blame
Is the Distance just too much
An unlikely visitor
The truth comes out
The song of all songs
*A huge thank you*
Can there be too much fame
Thank you
Studio and scan
The doubt, The struggle, The breakup
It was meant to be
This cant be happening
Just a mistake
Together forever, right?
An old face returns
Day in the life of Leah
Spa break
Spa break part 2
Anti natal class
Final match
Scheduled
Date day & night
The babies are coming
Is this the end?
Is she the one - Part Three - The End

Katie

887 44 4
Jwoso92 द्वारा

Ellie's PoV

It's been a few days of me getting things ready for the babies to arrive. Leah has had meetings, photoshoots and signings as well as training and I just don't know how she fits it all in. But today she has a day off and we plan on doing nothing but chill and make sure we're ready for the babies arrival.

"Le baby come here" I shout from the bathroom.

"Coming"

Oh how I hope she will be soon enough I think to myself.

I sit back in the bathtub waiting for her to come in. I've lit candles and dimmed the lights. It is only 10 in the morning but who says there is a specific time for a romantic bath with your wife.

"Oh hello"

"Hey, so I kind of think your over dressed"

"Is that right"

I nodded my head my eyes not moving from her body. I watch as she lifts her top her abs chiselled, her breast pert as they could ever be.

"Fuck".

I watch as she smirks at my reaction.

"Like what you see"

I just nod I can't seem to speak.

My eyes travel down her body as I watch her pull down her bottoms slowly doing a little sway with her hips as she does.

"I want you"

Leah smiles at my words. I hold out my hands and take hers in mine pulling her into the bath.

"Sit on the edge" I say softly and she does exactly as I say. I kneel up and move towards Leah. I look up at her and she's biting her lip.

"Have you been a good girl for me" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"Oh really, so you need to be punished" I say trailing my finger across her bottom lip. As she nods.

My hands wrap around her neck her arms around my wet body. I place my lips on hers the kiss slow, tender loving soon turns hungry. Our tongues fighting for dominance but I win. My hands tangled in Leah's hair gripping tight and pulling her neck to the side kissing my way down and biting her neck softly before sucking a little. I take Leah's hands from me and place them to her side.

"No touching, got it"

"Yes baby"

I smile and I kiss and lick down Leah's chest to her breast. Taking each one in turn, my tongue swirling round her hard nipples biting as I flick each one Leah letting out soft moans and gasps.

My hands trail down her body to her thighs and I follow shorty after with my tongue. As I kiss to Leah's pussy I stop. I look her in the eyes.

"Stand and put one leg in the side of the bath"

She does exactly as she's told.

Access I have more access and her pussy is glistening and dripping for me already. Fuck. She is so sexy and she's mine.

I connect my mouth with Leah's clit I feel it pulsating on my tongue as I flick it softly her moans more frequent and her breathing getting faster. I insert my fingers through her folds. Two fingers delve deep in her the sound of the wetness as they enter is like music to my ears.

"El baby...fuck yes" Leah moans

This makes me curl my fingers more and fuck her harder and faster my mouth sucking her clit softly my other hand on her arse pulling her into me closer.

"Oh...my....yeeeesssss" I start to hear and I feel Leah getting tighter around my finger I know she close but I want her all over my face.

"Cum for me baby" I say I take her hands and place them on my head I pull out my fingers and put my tongue deep into her as deep as I can get, and just like that Leah releases her sweet sweet juices all over my face.

"Yeeeesssss" she screams as she does her body convulsing with the release. I lick her all up before sitting back and watching as the once well put together Leah is falling into a heap of satisfaction in front of me.

"Well that was a nice morning surprise"

"I'm glad. Now come here and cuddle your wife in this bath"

"Gladly"

I watch Leah sit behind me my head leaning in her chest.

"Thank you"

"What for"

"Working so hard for me and the babies I really appreciate you I hope you know that"

"Oh I do"

Leah's PoV

So my morning turned out to be the best one I'd had in a long time. Breakfast made by my wife, chilled morning watching tv till I was rudely interrupted by a naked woman in my bath. Who may I had give me the most satisfaction I'd had in a while. Followed by cuddles and kisses.

*buzzz....buzzz...buzzzz*

I hear my phone none stop ringing I look at it and it's Katie.

"Hey babe"

"Leah I need to get out of here can I come round"

"Yes course see you soon"

"Who's that babe"

"Katie she seems upset she's coming round."

So much for a quiet one. Within the next half hour Katie is barging through my door Caitlin following closely behind.

"Hey you okay"

"Leah I can't do it anymore, you know everything that happened with rue yet she continues to bash me constantly online and it's starting to take its toll."

"I seen it, I don't think the comment about your arse is correct though"

I watch Katie blush

"Well that's the final straw, that fucking weirdo taking pictures of my arse at the game and rue decides to bring it up and slate me for my arse"

I watch as Caitlin sits in silence. She must be feeling all of this too.

"Okay so put that to the side Katie, how are you two"

"We're good, well we argue"

"About what"

"We argue because I tell Katie to ignore it I do I want Katie and I don't care about rue but yet she lets her get in her head"

"Cait is right Katie you need to ignore it be the bigger person she's acting out and will for a while she's hurt but your new girl is sat right there be thankful"

"Thanks Leah"

"No worries now your here you want to stay for the day?"

"You sure I mean you not got any unfinished business to attend too"

I'm so confused right now what's she talking about I look at Ellie who shrugs her shoulders.

"What"

"Well that massive hickey on your neck guess we interrupted something"

My face must be red as anything I shoot up and look in the mirror

"Fuck sake el"

"Sorry Leah" she says laughing out loud with cait and Katie.

Ellie's PoV

"We finished this morning don't worry stay these two can stay up here watch football but I want to take you to the studio Katie I feel I may be able to help with your anger"

Leah looks at me. I shoot her a wink and she just smiles.

I take Katie into the studio and sit at the sound bored.

"Ellie I'm not a singer"

"Neither is Leah but look at her she's sand loads of songs with me. Now when I'm angry I write when I'm sad I write when I'm happy I write and now I want you to write."

I pass Katie a pen and paper and she sits there thinking. I start to drum out some beats and make a little back in track. A quick one doesn't take too long and I play it. Katie instantly smiles and bobs her head.

"Anything come to mind"

"Nothing"

"Okay I'll start"

As I say this Leah comes in the studio with Cait.

"You can help if you want music therapy I call it" Leah just smiles at me getting me to stand up and sit on her knee.

I start the song but before I start to sing Katie starts to talk we'll sing talk I shall call it

Katie

Yeah, 'cause girls is players too
Uh, yeah, yeah, 'cause girls is players too
'Cause girls is players too
Bitches gettin' money all around the world 'cause girls is players too

"Okay okay who is this singer song writer" I say Katie blushes

"No really that was good I think we will use that as the chorus aswell"

"really"

"Yes now my turn"

"Get em baby" Leah says with a giggle

Ellie

"What you know about livin' on the top?
Penthouse suites, lookin' down on the opps
Took her for a test drive, left her on the lot
Time is money, so I spent it on a watch
Hold on, lil' titties showin' through the white tee
You can see the thong bustin' out my tight jeans"
Rocks on my fingers like a she wifed me
Got another shorty? She ain't nothin' like me"

I stand up as asked for by Leah then she shocks us all and sings the next bit

Leah

"Yeah, 'bout to catch another flight
Yeah, the apple bottom make me wanna bite
Yeah, I just wanna have a good night
I just wanna have a good night
Hold up, if you don't know, now you know
If she broke, then you gotta let her go
You could have anybody, eeny, miny, moe
'Cause when you a boss, you could do what you want"

Leah finishes her part and to say I'm proud I guess all the time she sits with me while I'm writing and singing pays off. Katie starts to get excited shouting how 'sick' this was.

"Okay your turn again" I say

Katie

Yeah, 'cause girls is players too
Uh, yeah, yeah, 'cause girls is players too
'Cause girls is players too
Bitches gettin' money all around the world 'cause girls is players too

"Now you want to try a verse" I ask Katie she shakes her head.

"Can I try" Caitlin says

"Of course"

Caitlin

I go on and on and on again
She blowin' up my phone, but I'm ignorin' her
She thinkin' she the one, I got like four of her
Yeah, I'm sittin' first class like valedictorian
Uh, came a long way from rag to riches
Five-star bitch, yeah, I taste so delicious
Let her lick the plate, yeah, I make her do the dishes
Now shes on News 12 'cause a bitch went missin', sheesh

With that I can't take it this is like nothing I ever expected.

"Yes Caitlin who knew" Leah shouts Katie's grabbing Caitlin to her looking proud as punch.

"Leah you again" I say

"What about all of us"

"Okay"

All of us

"Yeah, 'bout to catch another flight
Yeah, the apple bottom make me wanna bite
Yeah, I just wanna have a good night
I just wanna have a good night
Hold up, if you don't know, now you know
If she broke, then you gotta let her go
You could have anybody, eeny, miny, moe
'Cause when you a boss, you could do what you want"

"Now Katie"

Katie

Yeah, 'cause girls is players too
Uh, yeah, yeah, 'cause girls is players too
'Cause girls is players too
Bitches gettin' money all around the world 'cause girls is players too

I stop the music.

"And that is how a song is made."

"Ellie seriously I feel buzzed and I never thought I'd feel this way off a pitch....thank you"

"Anytime I'm always in the studio"

With that we all messed around for hours laughing having fun, Katie definitely needed cheering up and I'm glad me and Leah could help with that. I mean what are friends for.

_________________________________

Hey lovelies,

Filler chapter hope you all liked.

Not many chapters left now, what are we excited for?

Will there be a third book?

Have a lovely night

Love always

J x

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

44.3K 698 15
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ? 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯...
97.3K 3.3K 31
The past should never be repeated. It was a fact learned through history. Leah Williamson had just closed out the summer of her life. She's bee...
57.2K 1.7K 31
Rosalie had to leave London after having her heart broken. Years later, Rosalie is back with a content attitude and a childish four year old. She fi...
Castles Crumbling Edith द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

139K 2K 47
In which two players meet and fall in love But what will happen when they meet and will they get along? Their rough past says othervise. Leah William...