Slave For Royalty

By x_MissTara_x

Stolen in broad daylight, Darcy Rose, just eighteen is forced into the highest rated auction house available... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

7

265K 8.6K 1.1K
By x_MissTara_x

Don't forget to vote guys, thanks for reading! Your comments and votes really are so encouraging!<3
••*•*•*•*•*••

I was mortifyingly confused and truly humiliated to think I was enduring this sexual harassment. What was his problem? One minute it was his upmost priority to belittle me and refer to me as an animal. The next, he couldn't keep his grubby paws off of my skin.

A teeny pin drop would of been audible in the tension filled room and I was sure the others resembled the very flabbergasted expression that was slapped across my face. Except, I couldn't peek simply because my gaze was fixed high on the royal looking ceiling, it's patterns beautiful and captivating.

"Elias." A firm, unruly voice growled, venom and hatred dripping from the deadly tone. Elias didn't even falter, in fact, it was as though he refused to even acknowledge that he'd just been called by his father. "What is the meaning of this?"

"You really should smell her, she's truly intoxicating." Elias began, making me squeal in horror as he nipped against a sensitive patch at my neck in a trail towards my ear. "It's just a shame she's so-" he paused, tugging at my hair in one swift motion forcing me to cry out in pain. "-disobedient."

"Elias!" Elijah called, clearly at unease of the death grip he had of me. "Enough!"

"No!" Elias's father roared, silencing Elijah faster than he could protest, portraying his superiorness. My legs gave way under Elias's hold, unable to hold my quivering body as I fell into his hands of which were holding me upright completely. "She is to die for such disrespect."

I squealed at that, realisation dawning on me as I regained my balance, shoving against Elias's chest as I refused to endure whatever it was he'd cunningly planned for me, clearly on his fathers side. "Now, now-" Elias cooed, strengthening the grip on my hair in attempt to tame my wild antics. It worked. I breathed heavily under his hold, my neck cramping painfully as I stood hopelessly in his grasp. "Be a good girl, little Darcy."

His words made me cringe, had me shutting my eyes in humiliation and despair. He was mocking me, the asshole thought this situation was funny and that alone infuriated me all the more. "Get-" I paused, breathing in the courage to finish my sentence. "-your hands off of me." I spat, my words coming out with a double dosage of venom and hate as I silently prayed for the safety of my life. I'd almost predicted his reaction, I had little people in my brain gradually working Elias out- at least I thought I did. The outburst I was waiting to feel didn't come, in fact, he didn't do a thing. No. It took me a few seconds to realise why.

A small hand had enclosed around Elias's wrist, obviously having a large amount of effect on his decision because he loosened his hold greatly forcing me to let out a drastic withheld breath. "Let her go." The girl ordered, her eyes fixated on his as they silently fought an invisible war. I tried to peek up and take a sly glance at his face but he ripped my hair to the side, forcing my vision to snap onto Elijah's and away from his. "Please Elias, don't hurt her."

I heard him let out an animalistic growl, anger and aggression laced with the noise as he let go and with an unexpected jerk, he had me falling towards the floor faster than I could keep up and in turn, I fell onto my ass with a heavy thump. I sat dumbfounded for a second, regaining my composure as I stared wide eyed at the floor, uncertain of whether I should take another quick glance at Elias and try to put a face to his voice.

"Weak."

It was a bad move, even I could of guessed the awfully predictable reaction from Elias from the insult thrown by his father. The slow turn from Elias had me scooting across the floor, as far away from the men as I could get. Then he launched. In seconds Elias's father was thrown effortlessly across the room, his body colliding with a large beautiful mirror situated on the far wall of which had shattered into tiny pieces. He was up in seconds, aiming for Elias as he encircled his throat and drove him into the glass table of which crushed under his weight. All the while, I was shrieking like a little girl fearing for her life, trying to dodge the shards of glass flying ruthlessly around the room. Elijah stood dumbfounded, also unsure of which action to take as his eyes landed on me. I felt a cold hand reach for mine as I accepted cautiously, reassured by the warm smile of the young girl, who quickly pulled me up to my feet.

"Quickly." She murmured, tugging me out of the room, only just dodging the old mans hand as Elias quickly stepped in, growling viciously as he snapped the old mans arm with two hands, earning an ear crumbling howl of pain from his father. The sickening crack had my skin convulsing- that could of been me. Elijah watched carefully as we fled from the room, thankfully not making an attempt to stop us. Yet, didn't make a move to follow. My last glance had me noticing that the hood Elias constantly camouflaged behind had fallen to his neck, giving me the perfect opportunity to take a peek at his face- but it was too late, the girl had already pulled me from the room and had me climbing up the stairs faster than I could breathe. "You must hurry- if he catches you in his state, you won't stand a chance." That was all the fuel I needed to pick up speed and I leaped up the stairs, legs spacing wide as I climbed two at a time. We came off the stairs at the soonest exit, entering another hallway decorated with the beautiful patterned wallpaper. It was truly fit for a king- it baffled me how one could attain so much money to produce such a royal house.

Her seemingly sweaty palm guided me in front of a tall door, she quickly released my fingers and pulled out a single key from underneath her top, it was secured on a thin silver necklace across her neck. She hastily pushed it into the lock and smiled at the small click that followed. She encircled my wrist and for a second time, tugged me behind her. Darkness immediately flooded my vision, my nerves rising high as I grabbed a hold of her wrist with my other hand, not wanting her to abandon me. As though she was able to see, a small click signified she had locked the door and I followed her lead as she pulled me further into the darkness. "This way, come on."

I bit my lip, regrets starting to cloud my trust as I tried to push back my assuming suspicions. Could I trust her?

Relief instantly soothed my thundering heart as she took me through a door, soon enough consumed with light as she shut it gently behind us. It was almost like a larger version of a bedsit, a fair sized bed was situated in the middle of the room, its decor a simple pale cream. To the right a mini kitchen was set up, it's condition high quality and held a rich silver design. To the left, two large doors of which I presumed led to a bathroom and a wardrobe.

I paused, is it normal to have all of this in one room with a house as large as this?

"I am Esree and you are Darcy, yes?"

I blinked, twice.

I watched as she took a position at the end of the bed, her hands rested firmly in her lap as her attention focused solely on me, her expression so mature and serious. "Yes." I managed to choke out, unsure of how she could remain so calm and collected after the previous situation. That man nearly choked her.

"He nearly killed you-" I spoke flatly, my tone filled with obvious disbelief as I stood with my jaw wide. "How are you so calm?"

A wave of sadness crossed her face as she let out a heavy breath, running her palms over her pretty purple dress. "You mustn't speak a word, Darcy. For if word got out he has such qualities within him to harm his only daughter, there would be uproar from many, many cities."

Then I freaked.

He was her father? He would dare to harm his daughter in such a brutal and sadistic way?

Then it registered. Elias and Esree were siblings.

"Elias is your brother?"

She nodded in response, confirming my thoughts as she spoke softly. "As is Elijah, we are all siblings."

"How did you get here? Father would never approve of a having a human live with us."

I frowned, crossing my arms as I recollected my thoughts of which were straying back to the past, where I was auctioned and sold.
"I was taken and sold-" I paused, squeezing my palms in attempt to soothe myself. "I woke up and that was when I met with Elijah."

A look of puzzlement crossed her features as she stared past me in a daze, clearly lost in thought as silence came over us. "That can't be-" she paused, once again losing herself in thought. "Elijah would never double cross Father, he lives to please him- he wouldn't jeopardise their relationship."

"Are you sure?" I asked dumbly, not quite up to date with the facts of the whole situation but felt as though I had the obligation to acknowledge the conversation. "Everyone makes mistake right?"

She shook her head, a frown crossing her soft features as she pushed her hair from her face, her eyes flicking to mine as her frown deepened. "No-" she began, rising from the bed. "I'm very sure. It couldn't of been him. Which means-"

She immediately cut off, her senses almost coming to life as she stood deadly still, rising her finger to her lips to signal my silence. I nodded in understanding, my eyes popping wide as every part of my body froze, mirroring Esree's.

Moments passed, all the while I was freaking like a mad woman, different scenario's taking place in my head of what would happen if her father found me, he didn't seem to like my presence at all.

Then she relaxed and took a seat back in the position she was just sat in. I instantly breathed in relief, shrugging off her peculiar senses of which she obviously had because quite frankly, I didn't hear a thing.

"Why does he harm you?" I asked shamelessly, unable to contain my curiosity but almost slapped myself for being so inconsiderate and insensitive.

"He rarely does it, Darcy. You just caught him at a bad moment." It didn't take a genius to calculate her strange body language. Her eyes instantly left mine and fell to her lap, seemingly interested by her hands as she rubbed them over her lap.

"You're lying-" I protested, narrowing my eyes at her as I pressed further. "The way he fought back at Elias says everything too! What kind of father is he to lay such cruel hands on his children?"

She jumped from the bed, her eyes staring pleadingly as she stood wary. "Please Darcy, don't mention another word. Especially to Elias, promise me you won't tell him!"

I frowned with uncertainty, of course I wouldn't tell Elias. Hell, I'd never speak another word to him again if I could help it. I shrugged in defeat and slowly nodded, signifying my reassurance and I bit my lip. It baffled me why she would protect a man who could be so cruel.

"Thank you-" I spoke shyly, shifting my weight from foot to foot as I glanced over at her. "-for protecting me, you didn't have to so thank you."

I felt warmth spread in my chest as she grinned back at me, her eyes lighting up as she shook her head. "Of course- after all, you put your life in danger just to save me, so really I should thank you, Darcy."

Then it hit me, if Esree was Elias's sister, perhaps she could put an answer to my mind prodding thoughts. "May I ask you something?"

She nodded, her eyes twinkling with curiosity as she urged me to continue, waiting with patience as she glanced towards me, her green eyes locking with mine. "Elias-" I halted, taking in her wary expression as his name fell from my lips. "-why do he persist on covering his face, is something wrong with him?"

"It really isn't my place to tell but you must understand that Elias is very troubled. You mustn't be so quick to judge him like so many others, but he is also so very unpredictable, which is why you should keep your distance."

"I really am unsure of what is going to happen to you, Darcy." She spoke sadly, brushing her dark black hair out of her face as she peered up at me. "I know Father won't rest knowing you're living in this house and as much as I would want to, I know I can't protect you for too long and it's only going to be a matter of time before he finds us."

Her lack of reassurance had me squirming on the spot, I wanted to slide on a mask and remain strong but I was only eighteen, I wasn't prepared to survive these kind of situations and quite frankly, I was terrified.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 68 19
A Cage. Here, I sit in a cage with a cold mental collar attached to a heavy chain around my neck as I wait to be auctioned off to a Vampire. A Vampir...
306 57 18
Cassie Victorian was your average teenager. That was until her 16th birthday when the Gov't took her from her home. She's now 18 and has been held ca...
24.2K 830 34
Being one of the only mortals left on the earth Roselyn Williams has been on the run from hundreds of creatures. Her blood is craved by the richest v...
173K 5.9K 69
"Going once, going twice, SOLD!" The gavel fell with a loud bang onto the auctioneers table. Kelly stepped forward, watching as the eager man rushed...