KARMA (MLB) {Four Months Tort...

By AshTray367

Lila goes after the rest of Marinettes class, but now they know better, and they're all on Maris side. Let's... More

Things To Know:
The Lyars Plan
Kim: HeartBreak Cupid ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’”โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
Nino: Hat of Memory ๐Ÿงข๐Ÿ’”โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
Aftermath..
The Fair Pt 1 ๐ŸŽขโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
The Fair Pt 2 ๐ŸŽขโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
A Plan๐Ÿ”Š๐ŸŽ™๏ธโœ…
Class Incedint ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜’
Detention: Monday ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฐ
Inclusion ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Torture ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ’ข
Decisions ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ž
Class Miraculous ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆธ
Aftermath ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Sob Stories ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Icecream ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’”โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
Ms. Marvelous ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Sleepover pt 1 ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜
Sleepover pt.2 ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Sleepover pt.3 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿซจ
Sleep ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿฉท
Revenger ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Beat ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ˜ฃ
EXPLANATION-
Quick thing yall!
Day One. NYC ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ›ซ๐Ÿ—ฝ
Update!
Thank you yall ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Day 2 NYC ๐Ÿฅโœˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒŽ
Day 3 NYC ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹
UPDATE PAGE!
Day 4 NYC Boomonkey ๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฆง
Day 5 (Pt 1) NYC ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ญ
Day 5 (Pt 2) NYC โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Day 6 NYC ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿฅฐ
Day 7 NYC ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ 
Secrets..๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
Brains for Good ๐Ÿง โžก๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Penalteam โšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฆธ
Reveal..๐Ÿง‘๐ŸŸฐ๐Ÿฆธ
Rough Day ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ’ข
Friends ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท
RockeTwin ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Sick??..๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ˜” Pt. 1
Sick??..๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ˜” Pt. 2
Ms.Mandelieve ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
(AUTHORS NOTE)
Thoughts..๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
Note!
Science Class..๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ฐ (Diary Entry)
Confession ๐Ÿˆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ›ผ
Evidence ๐ŸŽ™๏ธ๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ’ก
Nightmares..๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ž
Expulsion ๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฌ
Chasing ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
NOTE
Police ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ‘ฟ Pt. 1 Finale
Jailed ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‘ฟFinale Pt.2
Finale note for this book please read!!!

Another Incedint๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

72 0 2
By AshTray367

Of course,  lass Miraculous is in their least favorite class. Ms. Mandelieves Science Class.

Ever since they got back from being sick, she'd just constantly berate them, never yelling for the chance she'd get in trouble herself, however today was..different.

Ms.M: Now. As you can see from this example..
*makes an insulting thing about Marinette and a few other classmates in the example*

Nino: uh- Hey! That's not cool!

Chloe: Don't you dare say that about us! Do you know who my father is?!

Adrien: that's not nice!

Nathaniel: *speaking for once* You can't go around being rude for no reason!..

Ms. Mandelieve merely sighed. And walked up the staircase to Nathaniel.

Ms. M: *slams the desk causing Nath to jump and hug his sketchbook close to his body* Listen here Nathaniel you will never EVER disrespect me again do you hear me?!

Nathaniel: *quickly breathing about to have a panic attack*

Alix: Nathaniel! *runs over to him* easy easy calm down!..

Kim: *growls and walks over to Ms.M* Hey you can't- *feels a smack on his face and gets shoved over causing him to fall down a few steps* *gasps a bit* I-

Ms.M: Sit. Down. You better stay out of my way.

Kim scurried back to his desk, Max addressing any wounds while Alix was purely filled with rage.

Nino: Hey! You can't-

Ms.M: *slams desk* SILENCE LAHIFFE! I DINT WANT A NOISE OUT OF YOU! *Adrien about to speak* AGRESTE I WILL CALL YOUR FATHER! SIT DOWN!

Nino: *pressing himself into Alyas chest trying to hide * *about to cry*

Ms.M: AWWW..ARE YOU GOING TO CRY LAHIFFE?? WHAT? DID I DESTROY YOUR HAT??! *grabs the hat*
*wagging it infront of him while he sobs* CMON YOU CANT BE THAT SENSITIVE THAT QUICKLY! CMON YOU GONNA CRY HARDER? HIDE?? *Looking at all of them now* LOOK AT HOW PATHETIC! YOU ALL CANT BE THIS EMOTIONAL! LISTEN HERE WHEN I-

Adrien and Marinette: *get up and tackle over her trying to grab the hat*

Lila: You all are so dramatic..seriously, panicking over falling and getting yelled at?? Crying?? *rolling her eyes*

Alix: *leading Nathaniel away and stands near Kim and Max with him* watch it Lila or I'll pluck those eyes out myself..

Nino: *through his sobs he kept mumbling* go away..! Go away..! *shoving himself into Alya who was holding him as close as she could*

Through all the yelling Mr. Damocles walked through the door, and was shocked to see what the classroom was like, a boy crying, Simone being bandaged, Ms. Mandelieve on the ground being tackled by Marinette and Adrien trying to grab a red hat, and a red head curled up trying to calm down.

Mr.D: What in Paris is happening in here?! Everyone to the Office Now!

They all walked down to the office, minus quiet sniffles coming from Nino and Rose (she was startled by all the negativity), the Winces from Kim, and the shuddered breaths from Nathaniel, it was pure silence. They were mocked by other students, or given weird looks. Ms.M: still clutched Ninos hat in her hand, digging her nails into it. She was pissed. She knew she'd be in trouble if she was proven.

——-————-————-————-————-————-

(In the principals office)

Mr.D: *interviewing Marinette and Adrien*
Now. What happened?

Ms.M: They-

Mr.D: Now now Ms. Mandelieve it's there turn to speak..*nods at the two to begin talking*

Marinette: she made an extremely rude comment in an example on the board, we called her out.

Adrien: then she walked over to Nathaniel and gave him a panic attack. And when Kim tried to speak up, he was slapped and pushed down the stairs. *glares at her*. *angry laugh* oh and then?! She grabbed Ninos hat, and screamed in his face. Hence why he's crying outside of this office.

Marinette: *rubs Adriens back* *looks at Ms. M's hand* *growls* she still has it!

Mr.D: Miss Mandelieve! Is this true?!

Ms.M: d-..uh- *looks at the hat in her hand and hides it behind her before he sees* I have no idea what they're talking about! And besides Mr.Damocles! If I were to leave, wouldn't we be understaffed? What substitute could replace me?

Mr.D: uh..*nervous* I-I..schools over for today! *head in hands* everyone dismissed...

Ms.M: *grins*

Marinette and Adrien shoot her a dirty look, swipe for the hat a few more times, and everyone leaves..

——-————-————-————-————-————-

They found Ninos hoodie and helped Kim walk, then they all walked out, keeping close to eachother. Kim was limping a bit, probably rolled his ankle, silent grunts we're all you could hear minus the winces. Nino was being held/leaning on Adrien and Alya. He just wanted his hat back..Marinette was everywhere.. comforting Rose, checking up on Kim, and the girls, helping Nathaniel and Nino, it was..a lot.. now they know Mandelieve is on Lila's side. She's a thief, a liar and a few other things she can't say.

——-————-————-————-————-————-

*class is all walking together to each of there houses*

Nino: I- *hic* just *hic* wan-*hic* ted- *hic* my- *hic* hat-*hic* back-*sob*

Alya: sh sh sh..I know Nino I know..*rubbing his back*

Marinette: hey we'll get it back!.. don't worry Nino!

Nino: *leaning on Adrien* *really tired*

Adrien: *sighs* *lifts him up*

(I mean I think they're all pretty fit cause they're Heroes-)

Nino: *asleep*

Plagg: *flies out and hides between Nino and Adrien* Kids passed out!

Wayzz: my poor master..

Plagg: *pats Wayzz's shell*

Alix: *Kim slightly leaning on her and Max* yknow you can fully lean on me if you can't walk..

Kim: I-*grunts* I'm fine!

Max: Kim, that tumble clearly did something to your ankle!

Kim: *leans forward to get off of them and falls* Agh! Jeez!..*holding his foot while kneeling*

Alix and Max: Kim! *runs to him and helps him up*

Kim: *hissing in pain* ugh..!

Alix: *lets go as he leans on Max* Chloe! Give me your scarf!

Chloe: ok ok jeez skater girl! *takes a scarf she was wearing off and gives it to her*

Alix: *gently grabs Kim's leg and bandages it up* *Kim groaning in pain* there.. better?

Kim: *gently sets his foot down* y-yeah..thanks pixie *smiles at her* *blushing*

Alix: *blushing* yeah yeah anytime Hercules!

——-————-————-————-————-————-

*after they get to Alya house*

Alya: Im going to kill her! Ugh! *stomping everywhere*

Marinette: I know I know! This is unfair!

Adrien: *sitting on the bed with Nino still laying on his shoulder* uh..guys? *puts a finger to his mouth and nods at Nino*

Girls: Sorry..!

Alya: I- I can't..deal with this.. I know it's going to take a lot..of evidence with those mics..but..this kind of stuff can't happen every week..!

Marinette: I know..and with all of us getting hurt..as soon as Monday hits I'm making sure we get the teacher in trouble, atleast. And of course we'll get his hat back..

Nino: *yawns and wakes up* huh..? Wait..*touches his head and quivers his lip when he realizes it's still gone* does Chris know..?

Alya: h-he does.. he seemed ok though..he feels really confident that you will get it back..!

Nino: *curls up* m..

Adrien: *holding him close* hey dude..! We'll get it back!..

Nino: mhm..! *sniffles and hugs him*

Adrien: *glances at Alya*

Alya: *walks over and pulls him onto her* sh..*Nino mumbles something only she hears*..sh I know..I know...

Nino: I'm a terrible boyfriend...*sniffles*

Alya: what..?!

Adrien: yeah what??..Nino-

Nino: *sniffles* I-*coughs*m such a cry-*cough*y baby...

Alya: First of all, you're an amazing boyfriend..! I love you..Nino...and it's the same both ways.. secondly? We're going through a rough time..Nino the hat your grandfather gave to you was taken..! And that makes sense why your emotions are out of control..*rubbing his back with his face in her neck*

Nino: *sniffles and voice fully breaks* ..I'm sorry..! Im sorry..! *crying again* *voice doing that crying vibration thing*

Marinette: *crying* No Nino please don't apologize..!*hic* I should have just gotten her in trouble sooner!..I should have been smarter..! I- I'm sorry!..*falls to her knees* I'm sorry I'm so so sorry..!

Adrien: Marinette..!*runs over to calm her down*

Alya: Marinette please it's not even your fault..! Nino, *kisses his forehead* it's not yours either..it's that little snake.

Marinette: *wipes her face as Adrien kisses her* *giggles* sorry..Nino please don't cry..! It's no one but Lila's fault..

Nino: and Ms.M..! *sniffle*

Marinette: And Ms. Mandelieve..

Nino: *wipes his face and coughs a bit * i h-hope I get m-*sniff* my hat ba-ack..

Marinette: You will! I know it! I promise Nino we'll get your hat back, fix everyone else up, and defeat them! *standing all confident* *smiles*

Ms. Cessair: kids! If you're staying the night dinners ready!

Alya: atleast the twins and Chris ate..or there'd be nothing for us..*sits up with Nino still on her* cmon Nino let's go eat ok..?

Nino: nn..mk..

——-————-————-————-————-————-

*table is really silent*

Nora: so..why don't you have your hat..cappy?

Nino: uh..a teacher..took it..*tenses up*

Nora: *notices he's sad* I'll handle her! *cracks knuckles* no one messes with my baby sisters boyfriend and gets away with it!

Alya: Nora-

Marinette: you can't..as upsetting as it is, we're gonna get it back as soon as we can prove she's trouble, and we have a plan..

Ms. C: what is it Marinette?

Marinette: *pulls back her jacket to show the little mic clip on her chest*

*the others show where they're hiding theres*

Mr.C: Impressive! Well done Marinette!

Marinette: *giggles* thank you! Hopefully it works though..right guys?

Crew: right!

Nino: *after finishing half his food* C-can I..

Mrs.C: Nino dear you can do whatever you need, I want you to feel a bit better ok?

Nino: t-thank you du- I- I MEAN MRS. Cessair!

Mrs. C: oh you're too kind sweety..is everyone done?

Crew: *nods*

They all helped with dishes and ran into Alyas room.

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Marinette: *grabbing her things with Adrien* *sighs* meet up tomorrow on the boat?..

Alya Nino and Adrien: *nod*

Marinette: *smiles* cmon Kitty! Bye Nino! Bye Alya! *group hug*

——-————-————-————-————-————-

All of Class Miraculous slept in there own beds that night, with one thing on there mind.

How do you bring Karma to a Liar? And more importantly now, a Teacher?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.2K 17
"It's just a pretend, Marinette. Did you really think that I am serious with you?" --- This story is messed up from what I can remember. Read at your...
5.4K 103 12
This is my first story so please bear with me.One day Marinette comes into class looking pretty bad. Adrian goes to check on her as cat Noir, could t...
76.5K 2K 16
MAJOR WARNING: Absolute Cringe. Written when I was 12 years old. [Miraculous Ladybug] Alya, the shipping queen, decided to try to make ALL her ships...
109K 1.9K 11
After Ladybug disappears, Paris is in chaos and Chat is untangling her identity, and then the unexpected happens. Lots of Marichat, but also other ot...