♡ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ♡

By RomanticFeminist

He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace i... More

Characters
Shergills And Mahajans
Attack On Mahaajans
Back to Chase Dreams
Intruder
The Change
Breakfast By Mr. Shergill
Strange Feeling
Oh My Poor Fate!!
Never Commit Without Knowing
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
VAN MANUS
KARAN LEAVES
ON THE DOOR OF HELL!!
Monami's last Day??
PARTY IN JUNGLE
DEAL!!
Not an Update ;)
First day's First Fight
Cold Wars
Loosing All Possession
Midnight Noodles
Ignorance
Not My Girlfriend
Irritated
The Nonexisting Proposel
Karan To Settle Scores
Monami The Chef
What's Cooking Up??
That Stubborn Ape
This Room Is Different
SURPRISE
Everyone Needs This Kind Of Friends
What Is Happening
I'm A Whole Mess.
In Two Days!!
Disappointments!!
Shopping
Street Hooligan
Love Birds?
Rings or Handcuffs
Loving Fiance
Proving Love
Sweet Disaster
Ocean Of Embarrassment
Unlike Of Him
Unholy Thoughts About Unholy Memories
Exhausted
The Day Of Doom
Friend As A Life Partner
Can I Just Die??
Who'll Be Rulling??
The Hurt
Haunting Thoughts!!
End Of The Happy Days
Hungry, OF FOOD??
Cooking Class
Wedding Treat
Ruthlessness
Ignored Issues
The Mission
Where It All Started
A Wrong Guess
Ways To Kill
The Past
Dramatic, Tragic, Foolish
Regretting Being Late
Sweet Words, Sharp Slashes
Like A Queen
Empty Canvas
Black Queen
Cinderella
Show Time
Sweet Trouble
Responsibilities
The Old Friend
The Basement
For You
Announcement
Forever
EPILOGUE

Empty Parts

1.4K 131 10
By RomanticFeminist

Monami

A tear escaped my eyes as I stared at the picture in my phone.

It's been nine years since I've celebrated my birthday. I used to get very excited about them but I realized it later that the excitement wasn't because of my birthday's but, it was because I got to celebrate them with my family.

One day, and everything got ruined, shattered. The family, relationships, love, home, everything and I was left empty handed.

Everything is left in this picture only. I can't go to the ones I lost forever, but also can't go to the ones I have left. 1

The love Shergill family has given me all these years is priceless, unlimited but these birthday's always overpowers me, and made me remember those empty parts inside me that I can never ever will be able to fill.

"Monu?? " Sid's voice broke my trance and wiped away the tear before turning back to look at him.

" Hey!! " I chirped.

" Can you please come with me come with me, I need your help with something. " He asked desperately.

"Er, okay. What's it?? " I asked getting up and walking out of the dispenser with him.

"You'll know. "I nodded and walked calmly with him wherever he was dragging me.

We stopped in front of the hanger area where everyone was already gathered. They all looked at me with twinkling eyes.

And I guessed that the least thing I wanted in this moment, was happening.

" Sid don't tell m-

"Surprise!! " Everyone shouted together getting aside and revealing the big ass cake.

I froze.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Monami!! Happy birthday to you!! " They started singing as I stood at the entrance dumbfounded.

I felt my eyes burning at the view. Composing myself, I looked at the Sid with a disappointed face.

"I'm sorry, But I can not do this anymore. " He said making a helpless face.

When he dragged me here I, never for second thought that he would've planned something like this, or he would become the part of something like this, because he's the most known person to the feelings and memories I have related to this day. Despite knowing that I hate this, He still did all this.

"C'mon Monu. Let's cut the cake." Koel called out grabbing my attention.

As I looked at her, she gave me an encouraging look gesturing me to go there. I wasn't that cruel to spoil everyone's mood because of mine, So, inhaling deeply, I walked up to them and looked down at the cake.

It was beautiful indeed, There was a small Mjolrin on the top of it. Just like I would have loved and jumped in excitement after seeing this.

But the havoc inside me didn't allowed.

"Thank you so much everyone. But It really wasn't necessary." I said looking up at everyone.

At a distance, in corner, I saw Karan leaning on the wall and watching silently. Our eyes met for a moment then I looked away. I didn't expected him to remember my birthday or wish me, even, I myself just wish to forget it.

"Monami, show some excitement Yaar. It's your birthday. " Faizy beamed besides me dragging me closer towards the cake.

"I, Er... Sid" I looked up at found him standing besides Sanju. " Come here. " He Frowned before walking up to me.

"What happened?? " He asked in confusion.

"What happened to you?? Areyyy we are best friends. Did you forget that?? Now don't tell me that you forget about that we always cut the cake together " I said giving Sid a pointed look and his frown deepened.

"Wha-

Before he could say anything I pulled his hand and gave him another look that he thankfully understood and followed my move.

Taking the knife I held it in both our hands then made him cut the cake as I pulled my hand back just before the knife touched it.

Sid's head snapped at me seeing my action. "Mon-

And before he could say anything I stuffed his mouth with the cake. I didn't cared to look around to check if anyone had observed what had I just done.

" Party is on guys. C'mon" I said making everyone hoot in excitement and walked up to Koel ,who was throwing daggers at me with her eyes. I snatched the glass of cold drink from her and started twirling.

Before anyone could make out what the actual hell I was trying to freeze here, I spilled the drink on myself, making it seem like an accident and cried for getting my clothes ruined. "Oh god, I need to get it cleaned. Please excuse me guys. " Saying that I literally ran from there without caring if anyone had saw all of my drama.

Well, I don't care if it makes sense or not, but I can't celebrate this day forgetting my loss. But also not that cruel to spoil others' mood. So I it was the most accurate way I could have done this.

I entered inside Koel's room shutting the door without locking it and went straight into the bathroom. I pulled my shirt off my shoulders and held it in the basin to wash the cold drink stain.

Just then I heard a gasp and turned to see Karan standing there with wide eyes and turned away the Instant our eyes met.

"The fuck?? " I shouted turning my face opposite of him. "What the hell are you doing here, again?? "

"And why the fuck don't you tell me the reason today, that why you don't lock the bloody door before getting out of your clothes. " He snapped.

"And why the fuck, don't you tell me the reason that you don't knock the door before barging in anyone's room?? This time it's not your room, and not your bloody house either." I shouted.

"Still you should have locked the door. It could have been anyone instead of me." He said in his cold voice and I heard him walking out of the bathroom not before slamming the door shut.

I stomped my feet on the floor for several times when a voice of laughing reached my ears.

Oh No.

Sid!!

"What's their to laugh." I heard Karan asking in a rough voice.

"Your face" He manages to say it through his cackling.

"And I think you don't like your pretty face. Siddharth?? " He said warning.

I heard Sid's giggles fading.

"But seriously. It's funny that you don't know your wife at all. " He scoffed.

"What are you implying. "

The heck, shut up Sid. I wished for an instant telepathy between Sid and Me but,my fate was not that friendly with me.

" Everyone knows Monami is claustrophobic. " A hint of seriousness in Sid's voice and I sighed at the revelation.

A silent prevailed out there.

I was done with the shirt by now and put it on before walking into the room. But Karan was already gone.

"What the heck Sid?? Why did you tell him??" I snapped.

"He's your husband. He deserves to know. " Sid defended.

"No, he doesn't deserve to know if he doesn't care to find it fucking out. Or ask ME. " I snapped.

"Fine. That's not what I had came here. Tell me what the heck were you doing out there?? " He barked in anger making me conscious about my action of a while ago and went to lock the door before coming back to confront me.

"I-I didn't do anything. Just got the drink spi-

" Don't you fucking start with me. " He warned pointing a finger at me.

"Really?? Then why the fuck did you start all this?? You know I don't do birthdays. Then who the hell was dying to see me dance on 'happy birthday to you'?? " I snapped.

"Your husband." He snapped back making my jaws drop.

"No he didn't. " I said in disbelief.

" Yes. It was Karan, and he told me to pretend that I did this."

"And you agreed?? "

"Yes. I thought you were upset because he didn't wished you. "

"Are you out of your mind Sid. Why the hell would I care about that. He's not that important to make me cry over such a silly thing. "

" Then why are you so upset?? " He asked in a little controlled voice as we were shouting at each other until now but it made me even angry and I gave him another glare.

"Okay, I know the reason. But you never get this restless usually. It's different this time. " He inquired.

"It's because I'm here. In India, not U.S. It just made me so uncomfortable and I-I can't breath, Sid, whenever I think about all that. And I am not ready for what I've to do just after one more day. I'm afraid. " I completed sitting on the bed with a thud helplessly, controlling my tears.

"Monu!! " He sighed sitting besides me and hugged from one side. "Fine, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see you smile. I thought Karan can do this. "

"Please Sid, I don't want The Karan Topic right now. "

Though the question kept hanging in the air that why in the name of the Mjolnir on cake he did that?? But I pushed it away for while.

"Open the damn door you bitches. " We both sighed as the voice came from the other side of the door.

Sid got up and opened the door to reveal the fuming Koel. "What the fuc-.

" Please Koel. Not today. " I requested with the grimy eyes and heard her sigh.

"I thought he could make you smile. " She said sitting on the other side of me as Sid took his previous seat.

" You can replace things, can't bring them back. And this isn't about the smile. I can't forget what I've lost, nor I want to. So just let me live in this for sometime. I'll be fine, promise."

"Fine " They both groaned beside me and hugged me.

"I want to go home. " I expressed and they released me from the hold.

"I was planning the sleep over. " Koel said pouting.

"Some other day. " I said and they both nodded then we headed outside.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Karan coming out of the store room.

"He's coming. You guys go and make something up for my leaving. I'll ask him to go home. " Both nodded before leaving and I walked towards Karan.

He was intently staring at something but as soon as he saw me coming he stuffed the thing in his pocket.

"Can-

" I'm going home. If you want, then come. Otherwise do what the ever hell you want to. " He said walking past me as I tried register his words.

I ran to catch up with him. But he was too fast.

Damn those long legs!!

By the time he reached the exit door of academy I reached him and walked on his pace. " What the hell did I do now to anger you, Sir?? " I asked Sarcastic.

"I don't want to talk. " He said plainly as we reached the parking.

" But why?? Atleast tell me what did I do?? " I asked forcefully making him turn to face me and stop.

" Why the fuck does it even matter?? You, please, do not care about me and focus on that mother fucker Meehir. " He snapped.

"Wha-Where did he came from in this?? " I asked in disbelief.

"He was always there. In our every arguments. Aren't you upset that he's not here to celebrate your birthday. " He said through greeted teeth.

"What the fuck is wrong with you all?? Making assumptions by yourself without even asking me?? " I shouted back in anger.

"Stop lying. What else could be reason of this kind of grimmy face of yours. " He shouted again.

" It was bec-

I started with another shout but suddenly caught his gaze and something clicked my head. I took a pause to confirm my doubt.

" No. You can't be serious?? " I mumbled.

"What?? " He asked in confusion.

Suddenly the temperature of our words lowering down but of my head, getting high with every second as I explored his eyes who were impatiently waiting for me to answer.

"You are trying to provoke me to tell you the truth?? ". It was both a question and a statement. And that sudden change into his expression made it clear to me.

" Wha-

"Shut up." I shouted in anger. "You are an fucking asshole. Who can't talk civilly to anyone and know the only way to ask things, which is this, arguing. You knew I was upset still you decided to make me angry to get the truth out of me?? Disgusting. " I shouted and I thought I saw a flash of guilt in his eyes as he stared at me, or maybe I was just imagining.

" Stop dreaming. It was nothing like that. " He said sternly.

I can't believe he was still defending, after getting caught red handed.

" Fuck You. And dont bloody dare to come after me. " I said storming out of the academy by myself.

There was no chance I would go with him after this silly trick.

"Fine, go to hell. But dont come shouting when the dogs on that road started chasing you. " He shouted back and I felt like smashing his head on the nearest wall.

It was already dark and I could barely see a single thing without the lights. I walked fuming in anger, don't know where and took the first turn that came but regretted immediately.

You've got to be kidding me.

I stopped abruptly as the guys from that night, who chased me, were standing there. Well, waiting there for me, I might add.

And I Ran, shouting the name of that person, whom I was planning to kill in my mind just a ago.

*******∆

AND HERE YOU GO WITH ANOTHER ONE. YEAHHH!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR.

WELL, I'M TRYING MY BEST TO GIVE YOU THE BEST!! BUT YOU GUYS AREN'T.

SO, LOT'S OF LOVE TO MY SUPPORTING READERS AND.....

I HOPE MY HUSBAND LUCIFER BURNS THEM ALL IN HELL WHO READ AND ENJOY MY BOOK BUT THINK IT AS A WASTE OF TIME TO VOTE OR COMMENT.

Yeah, I can be rude as fuck when needed.

ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE CHAPTER, I'LL BE BACK SOON.

TILL THEN STAY SAFE AND HAPPY.

BYEEEE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 34.3K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
20K 979 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
888K 43K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...