The Other Brother (SLOW UPDAT...

Από jaykaygcf

Justin Adams- sexy, cute, popular. Would get just about any girl if he wanted to. Just one little flaw, He ca... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Cast
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
FACE REVEAL
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
/i.m.p.o.r.t.a.n.t\
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
HIATUS// EXPLANATION
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

44

147 3 17
Από jaykaygcf

Lmaooo you guys are gonna hate me for this one i feel. Dont worry guys you'll get happy justin and sofia soon but for now- enjoy this mess 🤠

(This is unedited or proofread im just hurrying to get it out because its a later upload than usual. Pls ignore any mistakes, I'll rectify them tomorrow. Its currently one am and i just wanna get this one out, hope its okay. If not, read again tomorrow in the afternoon, I'll def have it edited by then lol)

Half a day had passed when i finally decided what i'd do.

Alec had messaged me numerous times while Justin had stayed quiet. I didn't expect otherwise however, not after last night. He had voiced his opinion loud and clear, I definitely couldn't use that as an excuse anymore.

He told me he didn't want me to go out with Alec. It was strange, considering what had gotten us here in the first place.

Our plan was to get Alec to notice me, romantically. And now that he had, Justin was telling me to deny him. It was complicated and it messed with my feelings but i had to choose.

All night i was plagued with contradicting thoughts back and forth between the two brothers. It almost made me laugh when i let it sink in. Brothers, i have to choose between twin brothers. When had i become this person?

I had dedicated so much time of my life to Alec and what i felt for him. I really thought i loved him. But did i ever really, when i allow myself to feel for Justin this easily?

I had liked him long enough to come to that conclusion now. Endless nights i made up scenarios with the two of us in order to fall asleep and imagining his face as every hero in every book i read.

However, with Justin.. it was so recent. So new. I hadn't given myself the time to consider any possibilities because i was so dead bent on Alec being the one i have feelings for. But now, I couldn't deny there was something there.

Something that had built up naturally, without me forcing it from every direction like I previously had with the other. The least i could do now was abide to his only wish, couldn't i?

That was my decision. I'll tell Alec no.

I tried not to focus on the fact that essentially this was me choosing Justin because it would just continue to raise other questions and i didn't have the energy for that right now.

To say i was procrastinating would be an understatement. After forcing both of my friends to meet up with me before I finally headed to their house, i could safely say I wasn't ready to make this choice right now.

While Beth had been strangely quiet for the majority of today, only piping up here and there as she quietly snacked on some jelly snakes, Elena was very clearly making her happiness about my choice clear.

"Gosh Sofia I actually can't believe this is happening to you," the girl cackled so full heartedly it made me smile, even though she was laughing at my dilemma. "Who would've thought you'd like Justin so much that you're not going out with Alec. This was you dream girl!"

"Gosh, i friggin know right," i mumble back, picking at my freshly done nails. I had procrastinated for so long that i had time for a nail appointment too. "I dont know what's happening to me." I groan as i slump back on my seat. "Am i making the right choice?"

At that whisper Beth sits up in her seat. "Yes you are." She says, convinced.

"Gosh, I didn't know you were such a Justin fan Beth." Laughs Elena and i laugh along with her. Beth was acting kind of weird but i just chalked it up to her mom problems. I couldn't imagine what the poor girl was going through.

After i handed her the money, she had hugged me so tightly and thanked me so much she cried. I was glad i could help her, even if i was in a bit of a predicament with my mother now. Thankfully I hadn't seen her in a while so I hadn't gotten the chance to give her what she asked for in return. Which was great, because i felt slightly guilty knowing i was sabotaging my friend's father's business.. especially knowing Justin was rumoured to inherit it after college.

At that thought, i once again decided to ignore the nagging thoughts and focus on my friends.

Beth shrugged at Elena's statement, not disagreeing with her. "I guess i just think they're better together."

"Ugh, right?!" Elena exclaims. "Either way we'd be sisters in law if you married any one of them but still, i trust Justin to treat you better."

At that strange remark i raise a suspicious eyebrow. "Really?" I question her. "How are you so sure?"

Elena smiles at me, pinching my arm. "You should know by now Justin has changed. Just because of some shitty unexplained fight happened when you were kids it doesn't mean he wanted whats bad for you. You should ask for his side of the story."

I decide not to further question that because i knew myself i was being unfair by giving Justin so much grief after all he'd done to show me he changed. So i just nodded at my friend and switched the subject. Before i knew it, the two were kicking me in the bum and telling me to nip it in the bud already!

So, as i shoved my airpods in my ears a couple of hours later and pulled a coat on to protect me from the strangely cold august evening, it took everything in my willpower to not freak out as i walked my way to their house.

I didn't know who i'd see first but i hoped it would be Alec just so i could get that out of the way.

I had already practiced in my mirror a few thousand times what i'd say to him. 'I value our friendship and I don't want to ruin it over something like this' or something along those lines. It was bullshit, clearly. I wanted nothing more than to ruin it for years. But the real reason couldn't be voiced out loud.

What did this mean for Justin and I anyway? What would this make us?

I pushed those thoughts away also.

To my demise, my slow walk wasn't nearly slow enough because i had already made it to the familiar wooden door. An unfamiliar pink mini cooper laid in the parking lot and i frowned at it as i opened the door and walked straight in.

After so long of being close friends with this family, we had both grown accustomed to not knocking when visiting eachothers houses which would normally be fine. Normally. Not now though. Because atleast knocking would have prepared me for the sight behind it.

Justin smiles awkwardly as he stands up from his seat, unfamiliar gorgeous brunette girl sitting next to him. He says something to greet me but my mind is far too preoccupied with the long haired girl with gorgeous blue eyes and the longest lashes i had ever seen.

The girl looked as confused as i did when I walked in and I almost felt bad for interrupting. Almost.

I couldn't help the negative thoughts. Just yesterday he was over at my house giving me false hope just to what? Bring over a girl the next day. I figuratively waved those thoughts away and chastied myself.

Stop being paranoid. Maybe she's his cousin.

At that, i snapped myself back to the present and the slightly panicked boy trying to talk to me.

"What are you doing here?" He asks and i ignore the pang in my chest.

"Uh-" i clear my throat "im just here to see Alec" My voice sounds meek and weak but i dont ponder on it.

"Right," i dont have time to investigate his expression to that because he turns around to point at the stunning girl from earlier. "Well this is Alishia-" Alishia? Who the fuck was Alishia?"Alishia, this is Sofia my ..friend." He finishes, clearing his throat.

The girl stands up and thrusts her hand forward with a smile.

We both exchange the usual 'nice to meet you's as i shake her hand and gosh even her hands are ridiculously soft. I could feel myself physically shrinking. To avoid any further awkwardness i step away from the couple and point to the stairs.

"I'll get out of your way then, I'll go up to Alec's room." It comes out quieter than expected but nothing can be done about it. I could tell from Justin's face he felt guilty and that was all i needed to see for my insecurities to be confirmed.

I race up the stairs while they take their seats on the couch again, their knees touching intimately. I avert my eyes to not cause myself any more damage.

I couldn't believe Justin. He was telling me to reject Alec, someone i wanted for so long, just for him to see another girl? I could pretend i was fuming all i wanted but honestly, i was hurt.

He just wanted me sad and lonely, was that it? I was so quick to assume him asking this of me meant he was interested in me. But maybe it didn't run any deeper than that.

I sighed disappointedly as i walked to Alec's room.

Whatever it was, and whoever that girl was, i still had to finish the thing i came here to do.

Reject Alec. Those words alone sounded foreign in my head.

Nevertheless, as i step forward to knock on the door, my step on the wooden floor pushes the door slightly open to reveal Alec's back.

When i hear a girl's voice i almost burst out crying because what's with both of them and having girls over right now?!

To my immediate surprise, the whispers grow louder and louder and i cant help but listen in when i hear my name almost shouted out mid argument.

"Why did you ask Sofia out?"

My heart stops at the familiar voice.

I place a hand on my mouth to quieten my breathing and lean closer to the door, trying my hardest to listen clearly.

"Because i like her." Replies Alec back, voice strong and convincing.

"Are you kidding me? You like her now?" Beth's voice has never been clearer than it is right now, bouncing off the walls and hitting straight at my heart, cracking it.

I tried not to feel betrayed yet as i continued listening in.

"Yes, i do Beth. Why, do you have a problem with that?" Asks Alec.

Beth scoffs and crosses her arms. "Yes, i have a fucking problem with that."

I frown at her reply, betrayal fully sinking in.

What the hell is she saying.

"Why is that?" Alec sounds indifferent as he turns away from her.

"Are you kidding me right now? Because you fucking kissed me that's why!" My eyes almost pop out of their sockets at that angry remark.

I immediately step away from the door, as if i was burned. I felt ridiculous and betrayed standing at that door, listening. My best friend, who knew everything about me, is asking the person i've been in 'love' with why he asked me out because he kissed.. her?

I didn't want to listen any longer but my body couldn't pull itself away any further.

Through this angle, i could see inside the door better. Alec immediately turned back around, slapping a hand over her mouth and holding it there to silence it.

He looked so enraged i was almost afraid for my 'friend'.

"Shut the fuck up, dont say that shit around here!" He whispers harshly into her face.

"It was a mistake Beth, you should know that by now!" He lets go of her and points an accusatory finger "You of all people should understand with your new boyfriend."

"Hes not my boyfriend Alec." Beth whispers back, almost as if shes pleading with him.

"Like hell he isn't." The boy rolls his eyes.

Beth grows agitated with him as she groans and throws her head back in aspiration. "Hes ten years older than me! How could i be dating him?" She exclaims.

"He doesn't give a shit about that and you know it!" The curly headed boy seems so angry he seems unrecognisable to my eyes right now. The both of them do.

These people, who I thought i knew like the back of my hand were nothing but strangers in this moment.

I could feel my pulse thrum in my neck strongly with how still i had remained in my spot.

"You're just being a fucking dickhead." My friend replies back, voice sounding tired and fed up.

Its when she turns around that my body almost locks in itself as our eyes meet.

I can practically see all the colour draining from her already pale face. I dont give her a chance to react as I'm already turning around and fleeing the place.

I ignore Justin and his concerned questions too as i step out the house and slam the door behind me.

He also disappointed me tonight, but not in the way my best friend in the world did.

I angrily wipe tears away from my eyes as i walk away from the house, trying not to colapse in sobs in the middle of the street.

I could safely say this was one of the worst things to happen to me. I had trusted Beth with so much.

While she was probably giggling with Alec about how silly i was on his lap. Had she been making fun of me this entire time?

Was i just a joke to them? Did Elena know? Did Alec know about my feelings?

For so long i trusted her with my feelings. She freaked out with me about small silly interactions that i would share i had with Alec while she was secretly canoodling with him. I felt so pathetic and embarrassed.

I cared so much about both of them. Why would they do this to me?

18 missed calls and 47 messages from Beth later, I decided to shut off my phone.

Crying into my pillow wasn't going so well for me either.

What was my life right now? How had my day escalated this fast? I couldn't believe I hadn't caught on to everything earlier, was i that dense or were they too good of actors?

I pulled my blanket over my head and forced my eyes shut in a poor attempt to sleep.

I'll just sleep it off. That'll fix it.

"Are you sure you didn't misunderstand babe?" Asks Elena as she pats my head. I nod against her lap, tears drying on her jeans and on my face. It felt silly to cry, but I couldn't help it. I felt like i lost not just one, but two friends.

"I can't believe she'd do that shit." My blond headed friend mutters and i nod once again in agreement.

I finally decide to sit up, not even caring about the mascara trails on my cheeks and messy hair. Elena has seen me during worst.

"She's been calling," i tell, showing my once again vibrating phone.

"Gimme that-" she snatches the phone out of my hands and presses a few buttons until it goes silent and hands it back.

I don't bother checking what she did, i know she blocked the number. Instead, i just throw it back on a nearby pillow until it starts vibrating again.

"Ugh, who now?!" She snatches it once again as she checks it for me. She rolls her eyes and hands it back to me.

Justin DickAdams is calling...

I angrily put my phone on silent and put it under my pillow with a huff.

Im angry at him too.

Elena raises her eyebrows at that. "And what did he do?" She asks with an amused smile.

"Don't get me started!" I begin. "Who the fuck is Alishia?!"

"Fuck if i know." My innocent friend replies back with a confused frown.

I groan and fall back into her lap.

A/N

Lol sorry guys but this was actually an original plan since like waaayy before when i first started this story.

Everything will be explained in the next chapter which will be uploaded maybe three days after this one? Four days max.
(13.08 if all goes well)

Hope you enjoyed~

Pls keep in mind i wrote this in oneeee dayyy because i was logged out of my account for a while and was more focused on getting that back😭😭 im sorry if its bad, the next one will def be more enjoyable for u guys!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Undercover Gangleader Από Darkfairytale1234

Εφηβική Φαντασία

770K 19.4K 69
You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to find out? Well this is like that.... But no...
113K 3.3K 48
A new girl, lives with dad, 2 older brothers, and 2 younger brother twins, this girl is Skyler Sanders. A bad boy, tattoos, piercings, smokes, beer...
981K 31.3K 42
UNEDITED VERSION When a social outcast who's harbouring secrets meets a stone-cold soccer player with an intense stare- sparks fly. The only question...