♡ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ♡

By RomanticFeminist

He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace i... More

Characters
Shergills And Mahajans
Attack On Mahaajans
Back to Chase Dreams
Intruder
The Change
Breakfast By Mr. Shergill
Strange Feeling
Oh My Poor Fate!!
Never Commit Without Knowing
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
VAN MANUS
KARAN LEAVES
ON THE DOOR OF HELL!!
Monami's last Day??
PARTY IN JUNGLE
DEAL!!
Not an Update ;)
First day's First Fight
Cold Wars
Loosing All Possession
Midnight Noodles
Ignorance
Not My Girlfriend
Irritated
The Nonexisting Proposel
Karan To Settle Scores
Monami The Chef
What's Cooking Up??
That Stubborn Ape
This Room Is Different
SURPRISE
Everyone Needs This Kind Of Friends
What Is Happening
I'm A Whole Mess.
In Two Days!!
Disappointments!!
Shopping
Street Hooligan
Love Birds?
Rings or Handcuffs
Loving Fiance
Proving Love
Sweet Disaster
Ocean Of Embarrassment
Unlike Of Him
Unholy Thoughts About Unholy Memories
Exhausted
The Day Of Doom
Friend As A Life Partner
Can I Just Die??
Who'll Be Rulling??
The Hurt
Haunting Thoughts!!
End Of The Happy Days
Hungry, OF FOOD??
Wedding Treat
Ruthlessness
Ignored Issues
Empty Parts
The Mission
Where It All Started
A Wrong Guess
Ways To Kill
The Past
Dramatic, Tragic, Foolish
Regretting Being Late
Sweet Words, Sharp Slashes
Like A Queen
Empty Canvas
Black Queen
Cinderella
Show Time
Sweet Trouble
Responsibilities
The Old Friend
The Basement
For You
Announcement
Forever
EPILOGUE

Cooking Class

1.6K 111 7
By RomanticFeminist

Monami

I looked down at flynn and was about to go down the tower with the help of my long hair when suddenly a sharp voice approached me. "Monami!!"

I looked back at the evil women, whom I used to call mother, who kept me locked for last eighteen years in this huge tower in the forest, and now have came to prevent me from running away with the love of my life and lead a happy life.
"Monami!!" She called again angrily.

"Let me go!! " I pleaded.

"Get up monami!! "

Huh??

" Goddamn your sleep, rise up man!! " I was shook harshly which has me open my eyes that instant and I looked up.

The first thing that came into my view was Karan's face, it was this close to mine. "You?? Where is Flynn ?? " I asked half asleep.

"Where is who?? " He raised his brow with a disgusted face.

I looked around and saw my right hand was around his torso and leg was tangled with him's. My head was resting on his chest and his left hand was under me, holding me up.

What the fuck??

I jerked myself and sit up. My sleepiness suddenly got vanished.  He followed the action. My eyes darted towards the pillows scattered on the floor.

Damn!! The splitting wall.

"Who did this?? " I asked being the dumbass that I am.

" I think The mighty lord of thunder came down to take you with him to his realm but seeing you cuddling with your husband he must be feeling heartbreaking and wreck a hell over here then returned back. " He said stressing on the word cuddling.

"S-Shut up. And, you could've just simply slipped from under me. It wasn't compulsory to ruin my sweet dreams. " I huffed to hide my embarrassing stutter.

"Off course I could. But I wanted you to see the way you were squeezing the air out of me. " He said with an irritated grunt.

" Stop complaining, you didn't die. " I told.

"But you definitely tested your luck. " He taunted.

" Unsuccessfully " I grunted.

" How unfortunate!! " He mocked.

" For real." I nodded acting genuinely disappointed.

We both stayed silent for some moments then he got up and walked inside the bathroom.

Ignoring the embarrassing thoughts that were clouding my head, I slumped back into the bed, wishing if I could just go back to my own tangled.

After ten minutes of unsuccessful attempts to sleep I huffed and sit up again, just then the door of bathroom swung open, presenting the shitless Karan.

I felt the air getting robbed from my lungs as I take into his appearance.

God surely has made him on Sunday, not just any sunday but June's Sunday, considering his hotness. Fuck, he's just so irresistible. I shamelessly checked him out from head to toe. His broad chest, visible veins and alluring abs. The viens of his arms pop out as he crossed his arms around his chest.

My eyes traveled up to his neck to his sharp jaws. Everything is just so inviting. As my eyes traveled up further I saw those daring eyes, which has the ability to keep any women captivated till infinity. Suddenly I noticed a movement of his brow, and the a clearance of throat filled the silent environment as I was pulled out of thoughts, tempting thoughts to be precise.

My eyes widen at the realisation of getting caught for the uncountable number of time and I spinned my head to another side as he said. "Are you done staring?? "

Just die monu!! Just fucking die, and release me from this humiliating life. Please, for fuck's sake.

My sub conscious begged me.

" Now move your lazy self and get cleaned for the breakfast. " He said and I looked back at him with surprise.

"You'll be making breakfast for me?? " I asked in uttar disbelief.

He scoffed then said. " I'm referring to get cleaned for preparing the breakfast. "

I registered his words and stared blankly at his face for a moment then burst out in a laughter. " I didn't knew you are a dreamy person Mr. Shergill. " I mocked.

"I'm not, Mrs. Shergill. You'll be cooking today." He said in a determined tone that got me worried for a second.

After all, he's Karan Shergill. He never says, what he doesn't mean. Still I didn't let him read me.

" You know I don't know cooking. " I remind him in a disinterested tone while getting off the bed.

"I do. That's why I'm going to teach you" He said and I almost off the bed and broke my neck.

Straightening up, I looked bewildered at him. " Bhai said the mission is max of one week. But you took five extra days." I started and his gaze filled with seriousness, listening to me contently. "Were all these days you were captivated and was being tortured by the enemy. Electric shocks it must be. " I continued, playing genuine.

As soon as he realised the meaning behind my words he shot me glare and took a threatening step towards me.
"Just shut up!! "

" Yes!! It is. Why in the right head you would be sharing the room with me, and let me take your side of bed. And now this stupid idea."

"Monami!! " He warned but did i listened??

Hah!!

" Oh My God. " I gasped dramatically. " I was right yesterday. You aren't Him. You are the doppelganger. You killed him and now trying to take his place. But let me tell you Mr. Doppelganger, I might be very eager to kick him out of my life but that doesn't mean I'll let anyone else hunt my prey. I'll be the only one snapping his neck" I declared threatening, totally into the character.

In just two long strides, he was in front of me, and I forgot all my sarcasms as he looked with that stormy expression.

" Enough!!" He ordered and grabbing my hand he dragged me in the bathroom in a blink of eye and slammed the door getting out, leaving me inside.

My jaws dropped at his speed and I literally jumped on my place as he Barked an order from outside. " Get your butt out in ten minutes. Or I'll be coming in to get you myself. "

" What the fuck do you want?? I cried from inside.

"What do I want?? Come one, this is what you want?? "

"Put some sense in the words Mr. Shergill. " I growled.

" You wanted to learn all the basic techniques of a soldier. And soldiers are as humen as anyone else. They also need food to live. And you can't even help yourself with the basic need of yourself. " He explained and I stayed silent realising that he's right.

"Now hurry up." He Barked again and I turned to take my brush. Brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower I cleaned myself and turned to take my clothes from the hanger, just to find it empty.

Oops!!

He pushed me inside in so hurry that I couldn't even take my clothes with me.

"Karan!! " I hesitantly called out.

Silence.

"Karan?? " I called out once again to confirm if he's in the room or not.

When he didn't responded, I sighed and wrapping the towel around myself, pulled open the bathroom door and stepped out shutting it up behind me.

I took in the sharp breath to find him sitting on the bed with earphones and his phone in his hands, scrolling through it.

Before I could think of anything he realised my presence and looked up, as soon as he took into my appearance his jaws fell.

I was so caught up in the situation that didn't understand what to or not, and subconsciously turned back to go inside the bathroom again but didn't realized that the door was closed and crashed in it hurting my head.

"Carefull!! " He warned from behind me.

Taking a pause I rubbed my forehead with one and tightened my hold on the towel with other.

" You could have just announce before coming out. " He complained.

"Excuse me, I did. You were the one sitting with earphones. " I reminded.

"Fine, I'm sorry, you just change here I'll go out" He said apologetically.

"Oh, thank you very much. " I said sarcastically.

Shaking his head, he walked out closing the door behind him.

'Why universe is so obsessed with seeing us ALMOST naked in front of each other?' I mumbled to myself.

cause none of you isn't putting effort for it!!

My subconscious told.

' And why the hell is this necessary??' I digged.

Cause you two owe a first night to the universe!!

I gasped at the remark of my stupid mind.

Shaking my head to swat away the thoughts I put on the cloths coming out of the room just to find Karan in the kitchen.

I cleared my throat to grab his attention and he looked up with a coffee mug in his hand. He pushed the Another cup towards me, which was placed on the kitchen island and I took it with an amused and surprised expression.

We drink the coffee in silence then he took out some vegetables and eggs from the fridge.

Tossing an onion towards me, which I fortunately catched on the time, he passed me the knife. "Chop it. " He said picking two tomatoes and taking them to the basin to wash them.

I looked down at the knife, inspecting it. Not that I've never saw a knife before, but I definitely haven't used it before.

I was so engrossed in inspecting the onion , that didn't realised him walking to me and suddenly got startled when he stood behind me, very close, taking my both hands in each of his he guided me to peel the onion then chop it.

Well,

WHERE IS THE FUCKING OXIGEN MASK??

TELL ME HOW TO FUCKING BREATH??

His face was so close to mine that I could faint anytime, my heart was thumping loudly and suddenly I felt a swarm of butterflies dancing in my stomach. My breaths were hitched and if it wasn't enough I unknowingly turned my head to look at him and,

Have you ever saw death so close, and enjoyed it, think of it that it's so fukin hot to have it this close?? DAMN ME!!

He turned his head to look at me back, and the distance between our faces was now, NOT AT ALL DECENT. His slow, controlled breaths touching my lips.

His deep eyes were boring into mine, so intensely, that I couldn't make myself step away from him. His hold on my hands was loosing slowly.

I was taken aback, that he wasn't trying to get away from me or break the eye contact. But suddenly I felt a wave of pain in my finger and abruptly looked down at it wincing.

I mistakenly cut my finger with the knife and now it was bleeding.

" Shit!! " Cursing under his breath he stepped away and and grabbing my hand dragged me to the kitchen basin. Opening the tap he held my hand under the water. "Stay here." Saying that he quickly ran back opened one of the cabinet, pulling out the first aid kit and placing it on the island he came back to me and turn off the water. " Come on!! " He said dragging me towards the dining table while picking up the first aid kit on the way and made me sit on one of the chair. I was looking intently at his every action in shock while he opened the first aid.

What has gotten into him. He's not the Karan I knew. When I looked in those eyes, I saw concern, care. He has never cared about me. If ever, he does anything for me it was for the sake of Suraj uncle Or Bhai. My thinking went wild, and for a moment I thought if there's something. If there's a soft corner in him for me, just when he pick out the ointment, the the doorbell rang and he paused. Looking up at me then back at his hands.

And I saw the realisation kicking him.

Clearing his throat, he straighten up. "Apply it" Handing me the ointment he went to take the door and I sighed.

"Morning!! " Sid's voice rang into the house and a smile formed on my lips.

I really needed him right now!!

Standing up I turned towards the door and saw him coming inside with Koel.

"Hey monu bro!! How're you doi-

He stopped as his eyes fell on the ointment in my hands. " What happened?? " He reached me with a worried look and took my hand up, inspecting it.

"How the hell this happened?? " Koel asked with the same tone standing besides him.

"Nothing, it's just a scratch. " I said.

" Yeah I can see that. " Sid said sarcastically.

" What were you even doing?? " Koel asked again.

"We were cooking. " Karan answered for me.

"Cooking?? And she?? " Sid looked at me in disbelief.

" If you would have called us, we'll come sooner with the food. Or I would just cook it for you. " Koel said.

"I know Koel, I was just-

" I was teaching her cooking." Karan interrupted before I could answer.

"Why?? I mean, what was the need to do it." Koel stretched.

"Come on Koel. It's not that serious. Leave it. He just wanted to teach me so I can do it for myself when needed. " I defended.

" Fine, but atleast you could be careful with this." She huffed and I chuckled. "Come on, I'll cook for you. We also haven't had our breakfast. " She said heading towards kitchen whole three of us followed her.

" I'll help you." Karan said walking besides her.

" Where's faizy?? " I asked sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Outside. He got a call. " Sid answered.

"Oh, and Sanjana!! " I asked eyeing sid.

"She's gone to meet her family. " His face fell at his own words and I chuckled at my lovesick friend's antics.

Koel started chopping tomatoes and Karan, onions. While I and Sid chatted about some random things.

Koel poured the mixture on pan, and just a moment later a familiar voice rang in the house.

"Omelette?? " Faizy entered the kitchen sniffing which make us all chuckle, except for the one person, and you know him.

Great hint. Haha!!

"You were supposed to say 'good morning' not 'omelette' " Karan said with an annoying face, as usual.

Getting up, Sid walked up to Koel and started helping her, or more of annoying her.

" Well, If I'm getting a good breakfast, cooked by a beautiful pair of hands, then it's a good morning for me. Simply, I don't have to just say it, cause It is a good morning. " He said eyeing omelette first, then Koel.

Priorities!!

We three laughed while Karan walked up to him rolling his eyes.

"I think twelve days were more then enough?? You better be coming with the positive answer" He warned faizy and I looked at them inspecting.

" Yes. It's done. " Faizy answered and I saw Karan sighing.

" Come on. " He gestured him towards the tarace and then both disappears upstairs, leaving me in suspicion.

                                 ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

And, Here you with next chapter!!

Hope you guys are doing fine and enjoying the book.

So here's the next update. Happy reading.

And Don't forget to vote and to Show some love in comment box.

See you all in the next chapter. Till then keep smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 16.7K 42
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
248K 11.7K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
373K 11.8K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...