The King Of Knights (RWBY X J...

By Drunken_Crow

Jaune Arc... A Simple Boy Who Never Dreamed Of Being A Huntsman But Instead... A Knight... As He Gained Speci... More

Chapter 1: Introducing Of The Knight *Rewrote*
Chapter 2: Before The Exams
Chapter 3: Exams *Rewrote*
Chapter 4: First Day Is A Doozy *Rewrote*
Chapter 5: Love Rivalry? *Rewrote*
Chapter 6: Get To Know You Activity
Chapter 7: Clashes Begin *Rewrote*
Chapter 8: Stubborn Cat *Rewrote*
Chapter 9: The Dance
Chapter 10: Town Attack And Stranger Reveal
Chapter 11: The Tournament
Chapter 12: Jaune Vs Mordred
Chapter 13: The Date
Chapter 14: The Fall
Chapter 15: Unknown Creature Appeared
Chapter 16: The End Of The Fall
Chapter 17: The Next Step
Chapter 18: Remembrance *Short*
Chapter 19: Meeting And Talking
Chapter 20: The Life
Chapter 21: An Old Partner Reunion
Chapter 22: Welcome To Your New Home
Chapter 23: Sisterly Bond
Chapter 24: Dinner And Contracts
Chapter 25: Investigation On Way
Chapter 26: The More The Merrier
Chapter 27: Berserker V2 Vs Jaune Arc
Chapter 28: The Slumber
*Temporary Update*
Chapter 29: We Need To Talk
Chapter 30: Train Ride
Chapter 31: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 32: Royal Court Meeting
Chapter 35: Lunch?
Chapter 36: Back to the Base Again....
Chapter 37: A Meal With A Mage
Chapter 38: The Calm Trip
Chapter 39: A Warm Welcome
Chapter 40: Ironwood Discussion
Chapter 41: Mission On The Go
Chapter 42: The Prince Of Mantle
Chapter 43: Repair Coming Up!
Chapter 44: Story Time
Chapter 45: The Abyss Stares Back.....
Chapter 46: The Betrayal
Chapter 47: What A Ride, I say.
Chapter 48: The Wonder Land~
Chapter 49: The Girl Who Fell Through The World...
Chapter 50: Candy Land
Chapter 51: The Final Summary.
Chapter 52: Realities Shattering Moments
Chapter 53: Show Off.
Chapter 54: The Meeting and Old Memories
Chapter 55: Training Session STARTS!
Chapter 56: Red Painting Party
Chapter 57: Fate Is Twisting
Temporary Break!
Chapter 58: Frozen Over
Chapter 59: Snowbound Negotiations
Chapter 60: Weeping Women Trouble.
Chapter 61: Weeping Women Resolve
Chapter 62: Improvements Shown By Actions
Chapter 63: The Lady Of The Hour
Chapter 64: Eclipse Of The Dark Tides
Chapter 65: Food Is The Best Medicine
Chapter 66: Knights Unite In Remnant
Chapter 67: Ren New Resolve
Chapter 68: The New Testimony
Chapter 69: Prison Escape
Chapter 70: Rising Up
Chapter 71: War Plans
Chapter 72: Never Back Down
Chapter 73: Shocking Reactions
Chapter 74: Winning But Who Is That?
Chapter 75: The Lady Of The Lake
Chapter 76: The Final Tale
RWBY x JL P1 IF: Chapter 1
RWBY x JL P1 IF: Chapter 2
RWBY x JL P1 IF: Chapter 3
RWBY x JL P1 IF: Chapter 4
RWBY x JL P1 IF: Chapter 5
RWBY x JL P1 IF: Chapter 6
RWBY x JL P1 IF: Chapter 7
RWBY x JL P2 IF: Chapter 1
RWBY X JL P2 IF: Chapter 2
RWBY X JL P2 IF: Chapter 3
RWBY X JL P2 IF: Chapter 4
RWBY X JL P2 IF: Chapter 5

Chapter 33: The King New Friend?

2.3K 50 10
By Drunken_Crow

Gilgamesh that was being joined with Jaune, Merlin As Mordred was outside of the room standing guard. Gilgamesh and Jaune discussed of a peace treaty between that went rough as Gilgamesh cocky and Egotistical personality constantly clash with Jaune kind and justice. There were a lot of arguments between the Two as Merlin was just humming to herself happily.

Gilgamesh: You Mongrel dare to defy me?

Jaune: You dont rule me or my kingdom. Dont try to boss me around with your selfish desire. If this is how you rule your kingdom then soon it will fall. It would be best if you just accept that you ain't in the Centre of everything, Your not a child anymore so Grow Up.

Jaune then pulled on Gilgamesh Strings as she slams her fist on the table as she stands.

Gilgamesh: To insults A King like that deserves Death so Why dont we take this outside.

She glared at Jaune who sighed and got up.

Jaune: I wont hold back either, I will show you that you cant abuse your power just because you want something.

Merlin: Oh Boy~

Gilgamesh and Jaune went outside of Uruk as Jaune still wearing his armor and has his Excalibur out as Gilgamesh  cloths disburse in gold dust as her was now wearing golden armor -pants and wore a short shirt that hardly covered her chest as red markings appear on her side as Golden portals appear behind her as she glared at Jaune with anger.

Gilgamesh: I will make you suffer....

Jaune: Prepare to be defeated.

Jaune and Gilgamesh has faced off in a battle that lasted a few weeks on end, They had small breaks where they chatted for a bit as Gilgamesh kept up with her Egotistical as Jaune kept defying her. The environment itself became a waste lands as there were golden weapons spreading around the lands over a mile long as Jaune and Gilgamesh are still clashing. Gilgamesh kept sending weapons out of her portals trying to kill Jaune while Jaune sword Glowed as he swung down sending out a beam of light that pushed back her weapons and hit her as it sends her flying backwards.

Gilgamesh: AHHH!!!

Jaune was slowly getting tired but His determination to beat her so she can see the error of her ways was far to much as even if his body is destroyed in process, He will continue to fight back against her.

Gilgamesh gotten up as she sends more weapons at him only to deflect it and charges at her as she leaps in the air as she summons more portals called "Gate Of Babylon".

Only for Jaune to redirect the blades around from himself as he charges forth as Gilgamesh smiles as she grabs a sword from her gate and rushed in as Both of the clash and exchanged blows as they counter to each other as they are having a stalemate with each other as Gilgamesh had a smile on her face and Jaune too had a smile. 

They fought for so long and constantly clashed as they seem to be equals to one and another.

Despite how it started, How it currently is, Is now much different. 

Gilgamesh: I got an Idea Jaune Arc.

Jaune and Gilgamesh leap back from each other as they stare down each other.

Jaune: What is that?

Gilgamesh: Marry Me.

Jaune had a surprised expression as he tilts his head in confusion.

Jaune: Marry?

Gilgamesh: Yes, Become Mine and I promise you that I might change and agree to this peace treaty if you swear on your Knight hood that you become mine and mine alone.

Jaune went back having a serious face as his sword glow as he continue to stare at Gilgamesh.

Jaune: "Might" Huh, I refuse. I will beat you and MAKE you change for good and I have no interest in Marrying such a egoistical girl with anger issue so again, I refuse your marriage proposal.

Normally, Gilgamesh would be angered at someone kept defying her but... She grinned... Somehow having a treasure that she doesn't own and cant take for herself as she cant only look but not touch it is just so interesting.... 

Gilgamesh wanted to claim Jaune Arc even more then she ever did. She want to see every expression he has... Every hate, Love and happiness he has within of his beautiful soul. Jaune was the very treasure she wants to have but also doesn't want as she knows that Jaune will lose how special he is to her if she has him.

Jaune charged her again as they began to clash once more....

This only lasted a day before both of then were on the ground looking up to the sky... Their fight shook the lands itself as it caused Mountains to rise and fall, The very sky had what seem to be a permanent circle in the space that disturbed the very Time and Space of the area as the circle of the sky was seen throughout the lands Of Camelot and Uruk.

Jaune: Huh... We really did damage to the area...

Gilgamesh: Yeah... It was very fun though... To think I finally found someone who match me in power....

Jaune: It was such a thrill...

Gilgamesh: Yeah It Was....

They were tired but overall had a smile on their faces as either of them was able to release most of their power against normal man as they would be killed instantly but with each other, They didn't have to hold back.

They eventually agreed to go back to Uruk IF Gilgamesh decides to change her way of leading the power and stop abusing her power for selfish reason but reasons to protect the people. 

She was stingy at the fact he said that but in the end, agreed.... Her respect over the King of Knights was Immense as they left the area and headed back to Uruk as they walk down the streets as the people were looking at them. The King Of Knights had half of his armor destroyed revealing most of his chest and back as Gilgamesh golden armor even had been destroyed to some degree as well as part of what was called a shirt but revealing nothing more then she already was.

She would turn to look at her subjects as they look down in fear but only for Gilgamesh to keep walking pass them with Jaune. 

Jaune: Look around Gilgamesh, This is the Wonders of Humanity... Even under such a tyrant ruler, They still try to find each other happiness and help one another.

Gilgamesh wanted to punch Jaune but ignore his insults as she look around to see children smiling with a small art on the ground with the mother looking down at it as she hugs the child as another sight was multiple children helping one another and helping a old man to lift a pot.

She was having her entire reality change Infront of her as how she saw the world shifted. She was raised as a God and was treated as such, She was all powerful and smart and rule the people of Uruk with a Ironfist and saw the people of Uruk as nothing but things, Her toys but seeing how they smiling and having fun with each other... She was jealous anyway, They eventually got back to the Hall of where the throne was as Jaune and his people was invited for Dinner which he accepted as This surprised the chef of Uruk that King Gilgamesh allowed people to eat with her as they had some specialty of Uruk as Gilgamesh seemed a lot happier and seem to think more in the dinner though she slip up quite a bit and let her emotions control her. 

Jaune being there would scold her for having such horrendous dinner manner as Jaune taught her how to use manners since it was clear she had any.

Mordred was angered that Another girl was being so close to her King but Couldn't do anything as this was Important task as she only followed and stayed quiet.

Over a week has passed as Gilgamesh seem to be slowly trying to rule with more thoughts then emotion though when she does use force to rule her subjects, Jaune takes her out of public eyes and karate chop her head.

Jaune: Bad.

Gilgamesh: Dont treat me like a dog you Mongrel!

Jaune: Then stop abusing your power for selfish reasons.

Gilgamesh: Im The Ki-!

Jaune once more chop her head as she growls in anger at him as he sighs.

Jaune: I too am a King but you CANT rule with a iron fist. You can be selfish and greedy as that is what a King should be to some degree but not be a tyrant. 

Gilgamesh: Tch...

Jaune slowly changed Gilgamesh into a more calm ruler though would release her anger out on anyone though Jaune accepted the fact that it is just Gilgamesh and he cant change it.

Merlin suddenly disappeared Jaune sent Mordred to find Merlin as she returned unsuccessful on the task and said that Merlin disappeared out of thin air as no guard saw her left as He sighed.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months... Over a Year has passed when they first arrived at Uruk and Merlin was completely gone and has not been seen. Jaune was worried about her but knew that she will be fine where ever she was as Jaune was standing off to the edge looking over the city of Uruk... The city now became a nicer place as The people were smiling and the very feeling of the city is happier and calmer. Honestly, This was more refreshing then when he first arrived.

Foot steps behind Jaune and he turns head head slightly where Gilgamesh was standing as she was walking to him.

Gilgamesh: The City of Uruk has certainly improved. The people seem to be in much happier mood ever since My great self became even greater.

Jaune only chuckled slightly before turning away as Gilgamesh continue to speak.

Gilgamesh: The offer of Marrying me is still up you Kn-

Jaune: I Thank you for the offer Gilgamesh but I must continue to refuse as I still dont have Love for you.

He was spoke cold but it was a kingly tone as he was serious since a king Marriage means both of the kingdoms will and must know of each other and should one and another come together then so does their rule for their own Segregated kingdoms of having another ruler.

She just kept admiring Jaune and want him even more then ever, He is the one treasure she did not have as he shines brighter then all the treasure she has.

Gilgamesh: I wont stop asking until you become mine, You know this right?

Jaune: Its completely clear.

Gilgamesh: I dont plan to stop either.

Jaune: I can tell.

Gilgamesh: So about that Guard of yours's. I Haven't seen the brat for a while, Where she went?

Jaune: I sent her off.

Gilgamesh raised a confused eyebrow up.

Jaune: She needs experience and staying here wont help. She should be wondering the lands, Attack beast and learning to survive on her own until she returns to me after sensing my mana thought I have no clue when she will return.

Gilgamesh: So~ You feel that you are safe around me~

She tried to flirt only to be turned down instantly as she smiled even more with a annoyed expression. She both hated but loved that side of his.

Jaune: No, I can take care myself but I too would need experience so I will be leaving soon to wonder the lands.

Gilgamesh coughed as she was confused.

Gilgamesh: Why not stay here? The people of Uruk would love to serve you as well?

Jaune: I know but... I rather explore and find new interesting things that will help me in gaining more power then I already has so until then, I cant call myself the King of Knights until so.

She sighed and accepted the fate.

During the year of Jaune staying at Uruk, Jaune did find himself in some embarrassing Places at the wrong time such as Entering the showers which was Gilgamesh alone to use but never knew as he walked in to see a naked Gilgamesh who was wiping her hair clean.

Jaune turns away.

Jaune: Sorry. Didn't realized you're here.

He didn't blush or anything but only turned away as respect.

Gilgamesh: You're fine, Since it's you then your fine to look.

Jaune: Huh? 

She gotten up and walks towards Jaune who still wasn't looking as she just stood bare naked Infront of her while wiping her hair clean not bothered to even cover her exposed chest or private parts.

Gilgamesh: Since You are here. Can you help me dry my hair?

Jaune: Oh, Alright.

They walked back inside of the massive room with a small waterfall in the back where she sat down as Jaune grabbed a small towel and brush as he slowly clean her head and make it tidy.

Jaune: How is the Farming cultivation to the East?

Gilgamesh: It has been improving though some of the demonic Beast keep attack their stocks so I'm sending some guards to be station at the Farm to protect the workers to grow food.

Jaune: And the Water Collection to the South?

Gilgamesh: Running smoothly though I plan to travel out there personally to see how it is going with my own eyes, I wont accept any Dirty water for the People Of Uruk.

Jaune: That's Good, You really did change over the months. 

Gilgamesh: Of course, I am their amazing king so it is only to be expected that I grow even greater.

Jaune: Not like that but you finally gotten smarter for thinking of the people instead just yourself.

Her vein popped as she turned and push herself on top of Jaune her entire body was in view of Jaune Eyes as he cover his eyes though only for Gilgamesh to move his hands as she holds his hands in her own.

She was smiling with a blush while staring at him.

Gilgamesh: For keep on picking on me, You shall receive Punishment from the King Of Uruk herself~ 

She had no shame was the only thought Jaune had... He was embarrassed to see a naked female but Not enough where his male instincts takes over as he dealt with Merlin who was a Succubus and he had to live with her around for many years during his training to be the King of Knights and to became the ruler of Camelot.

Before Gilgamesh could "Punish" Jaune, There were a gasp as it came from the entry as The lady that often stood below but on the side of Gilgamesh appeared.

Lady: O-Oh! S-Sorry for the Intrusion!

She quickly turns away and steps back before quickly leaving.

They only watched her leave as Gilgamesh had a bored face.

Gilgamesh: Well Siduri ruined this moment.

Siduri was the lady who "Interrupted" The "Punishment"

Jaune: Can you get off me Now?

Gilgamesh only turned to look down at him as she laid herself on top of him as she rubs her chest on his chest.

Jaune: What are you doing?

Gilgamesh: By rubbing my scent into your own, It shows that You are mine and mine alone.

Her shoulders was grabbed by Jaune who lifted her off casually and placed her to the side as he gets up.

Jaune: Not exactly how it works since it works more on Animals then people also I rather not be Rubbed on by someone who is not with me. 

Gilgamesh eyebrow was twitching as she kept her attempts up to have Jaune accept her and become hers but it always failed. Jaune just didn't want some relationship anytime now as he feels that he is unexperienced in Love and Feeling that his strength alone wont be enough to protect his love one and his people scares him but he keeps a straight face to not so any openings and as King, Those openings may leave to his life ending or his Kingdom coming down to its runes.

Now... It was the Current time of when Jaune was at Uruk and Jaune was preparing to leave as you see Jaune and Gilgamesh had a Argument over some food and drinks that somehow got pretty heated though calmed down to some degree but Jaune and Gilgamesh suddenly met with some Person that appeared out of thin air as Not even Jaune or Gilgamesh was able to sense them as This person was able to send both of them crashing through the wall as they landed as Jaune grabbed Excalibur and Gilgamesh opened the gates of Babylon.

 As when they look through the wall, Where the figure was gone.

Gilgamesh: Show yourself Mongrel! 

There were silence as Gilgamesh looked everywhere to not be caught off guard like but Gilgamesh then turned to Jaune who eyes was widen as she stared Infront of him.

Gilgamesh: Saber!

Saber was Jaune Nickname for Jaune as she called him that for quite awhile.

While for Jaune and his vision, He only saw darkness around him but Infront of him was some figure that was glowing blue as they appear to walk closer and closer to him, Jaune wanted to move but he couldn't, This feeling of familiarity triggered something in his mind that is unable to forget as it was someone who he never expected to see again after their disappearance but they are back and it was Not good news either.

This figure got right to his face as they place a hand on his left side of his hand and trace their hands down as they placed their head closer to his own where her looks was getting less blurry and shown more of a face that Jaune just hope it wasn't who he was thinking of.

As their hands stopped by his cheek, The person face was revealed as it was a young woman with long blonde hair and a pale skinned women with glowing dull light blue eyes that resemble a doll and red cheeks at she stared deeply in Jaune eyes.

Stranger: My... Dear... Husband.....Return... Back... To.... Me......

Jaune pupils gotten smaller as he was sweating before being shaking by Gilgamesh as the image of the Lady disappears as her final words were spoken.

Jaune drops to his knees and was breathing in deeply as he was trying to calm himself after a sudden mental image of the lady was burnt in his mind.

He heard Gilgamesh was yelling at him but could barely hear her as his vision was getting blurry before his mind felt like fathers as then he loses conscience as Next thing he knows when he woke up, He was in a middle of a destroyed land where around him were destroyed houses and streets, This confused Him as he blinks as the image of the lady was no gone.

Jaune: What... Happened...

His head was pounding as he looks up after getting his mind back clear, He noticed there were blood on his sword?

Jaune: Blood? When Did I-

Gilgamesh: Saber! Give Up This Instance! 

He looks up to see a glaring Gilgamesh floating in the sky staring down at Jaune.

Jaune: Gilgamesh...? What... Happen...?

Gilgamesh seem to be confused before turning behind her and back to him.

Gilgamesh: I think I might of understood what is happening....

Jaune: Hey... Gilgamesh? What are you sayi-

He froze when he heard a pain yelled, Jaune turned to the noise where there was a Uruk Guard with blood coming from his leg. Jaune widen his eyes as he realized the very area they were in Uruk was destroyed as smoke was everywhere, Jaune ran to the Guard side.

Jaune: Dont Worry, I'll cover it.

He is about to move his hand before leaping back as he dodges a dagger strike from the Guard that he was trying to help.

Jaune: What is that for?!

Guard: D-Dont Come N-Near Me Villain! 

He tried to get up but the Blood from his wound only opened back up as he falls back down in pain.

Jaune was confused on what was happening.

Jaune: What... Happen... here...

He was confused on why the Guard said that to him.

Gilgamesh only looked down at The confused King Of Knights as she could only sigh.

Gilgamesh: Saber, You REALLY dont know what you did huh.

Jaune tilt his head in confusion as Gilgamesh opens a open and reaches inside where she pulled out a mirror and threw it down at Jaune who catches and look at it.

Jaune: Why are you giv-!

He grabs his head and groans as Pictures of the lady he saw was flashing in his mind a few seconds as Gilgamesh noticed this as she quickly fired a blade at Jaune who leaps back and nearly trips.

Jaune: The Hell Gilgamesh!

Gilgamesh didn't say anything as she stares at him coldly as Jaune looks at the mirror and saw something about his reflection.... It was Jaune but... His faces and clothing's were covered by Blood.

Jaune eyes widen as he touches his face and noticed the blood was wet as It must be new but he felt no pain of opening wounds so how did he get blood on him? Looking around He swore he was on top of the Temple with Gilgamesh and talking... Before... Someone.... Appeared.....

Who Were They?

Jaune did not know the answer but the more he remembered the more of HER Begins to flash in his head as he had to quickly leap back and deflect incoming attacks from Gilgamesh who had a sadden expression.

Gilgamesh: Apologies Saber but... I cant allow you to be here in your current condition... You are a threat to Uruk that I cant allow to live! Now! Prepare to face the wraith of The King Of Heroes! King Gilgamesh!!!

She spoke out loud as a few seconds has passed as tons of injured people and guards appears behind her.... Cheering her on.... What.... Was happening....?

Jaune not wanting to fight would place his sword on his back and lifts up his hands.

Jaune: Gilgamesh! I dont want to fight! Please tell me what is happening! Why is the city destroyed?! Why are you attacking me!

Not listening to his words exactly... She fired more weapons and used staffs to fire spells at him only for him to dodge and keep leaping back and back until they exit from the gates of Uruk and Gilgamesh pushed him far away from The Uruk Walls where they stood alone, Jaune was trying to reason with Gilgamesh about attacking her own ally.

Gilgamesh: Seem like You dont remember, Jaune. You attacked the people Of Uruk!

Jaune: I-I What?! Are You Crazy?! Why would I attack a city that I wanted to protect the city and the people!!!

He yelled at her thinking she must of lost her marbles if he dared to hurt innocent people only for Gilgamesh to sigh.

Gilgamesh: After you passed out on my temple as some figure attacked us. You woke up and started to use your sword to explode the entirety of Uruk. It is not I who crazy but You Though I know you enough and trust you that you have no clue on what happen so take my words as they are NOTHING but the truth!!! You are the one to attack The people!

Jaune froze before grabbing his sword and looking at the blood on it and then his own armor... Who blood is this anyway...?

Gilgamesh: Though you attacked my people, It seem that you only injured some people as you always froze before you killed anyone which is good but the city of Uruk would of been destroyed if I didn't intercept your Nobel Phantasm with EA.

Gilgamesh was indeed holding on a Glowing EA... EA was indeed one if not the most Overpowered weapon in existence as it destroyed all creations so Her using it must be gerent as She wouldn't dare to use it on just anyone.

Gilgamesh: Jaune, Give up or else I will be force to Use it! 

Jaune couldn't hear her as he was looking at himself as he slowly come to realize after Gilgamesh words that this was not his blood but.... Innocent people.... This made him panic as he backs away.

Few moments has passed as Gilgamesh puts away EA.

Gilgamesh fired a sword at the distracted Jaune who instinctively deflects it.

Gilgamesh: Oh~ Whats-

She stopped as her holds her head as well and crashes to the ground.

Gilgamesh: Mongrel! Get out of my head! Now!

Her vision starts to be disturbed and then twist as She was no longer could see for some reason. 

She was walking around in some darkness as she fires Her Gate of Babylon everywhere on for it to disappear when it was release. She growled in anger.

Gilgamesh: Let me go this Instant!

Moments has passed for Gilgamesh as she was trying to figure out what was happening but for Jaune He was being sent across the ground and having multiple swords stab into his arm as Gilgamesh summons a scythe and then swings it at Jaune as it stabs straight through his arm. Holdback his pain, He kicked her away before leaping back holding his arm in pain.

Jaune: Shoot... Gilgamesh! Answer Me! What is Wrong!

She never replied as her eyes was different as it was dull, Jaune hardly noticed it as he had to keep moving to be hit by the blades and the spells from staffs.

As he runs up the wall for a tall hill as he looks down to Gilgamesh as he turns to look at the smoking Uruk and then back at Gilgamesh. He was thinking what to do.

Jaune: She is not in the right mind... What is happening... Dammit.

Meanwhile Gilgamesh in the dark area had enough and summons EA and uses it slight power as The entire Darkness was starting to shatter until there were some Voice in the abyss that Sounded like a female but Gilgamesh couldn't make word of it so when everything was shattering with a turn on of EA, She puts it away in her portal as she starts to blink.

Her vision comes back to her as she was now in a much different area and Jaune seem to be gone. She turns around trying to find him to only see him on top of a hill looking down at her.

Gilgamesh: Saber...? Saber! 

She was confused on what was happening but ended realizing that That figure must of done something to their minds but... How?

Before she could try to explain To Jaune on what she think is happening, He was gone.... Panicking, She teleported herself up on the cliff to only find... Nothing... Nothing was there, Jaune was gone But Even with his speed, He shouldn't be able to move Miles in just a second.

She goes back holding her head and curses that Figure that attacked them.

Gilgamesh: When I find that figure I'll Personally send it to Hell... But now I need to find Saber.

She was about to take another step but stops as she turns around to her city, This made he freeze up as she could find Jaune but at the risk that she loses her kingdoms as it is very weak right now and needs a leader to help or leave to help her city but lose any traces of Jaune.... 

She sighed with a sad expression as she jumps down from the hill and walk to her city.

She was uncertain that she would even find him If he just disappeared out of thin air.

Gilgamesh head back to her city to go the people to build back the destroyed city meanwhile Jaune was On the Ground in some forest, He has No memories of arriving here just that When he was about to leave, He appeared on the ground head fast. He gets up and look around as he was in some forest.

Jaune: Where... Am I?

He was wondering the forest looking around hoping to find out where he is as he hears a growl. Jaune expects it to be the Mana beast but instead it was a Dark with white armor as Jaune knew it was a Grimm. 

Jaune: Im.... Back at Remnant.... But How...

Before he could question it anymore, The Grimm that was a large Creature by the name of Reaver charged to bite him only for him to leap over it and slicing its neck off with One hit as it falls to the ground headless as it dissolves in dust as it floats away in the win.

Jaune: I need questions but... I think only Merlin will know but she is some reason gone... My Day just cant be worst than how it already is...

Fate is a twisted B*tch as There were even more Growls coming from the bushes as More Grimm walk to him that want nothing more than to rip him to pieces.

Jaune: God....Dam It!

He charges the Grimm and The Grimm charges back.

Chapter 33 Is Now Over....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 571 33
A boy dreaming of becoming a hunter one day, was suddenly shattered by reality of his own curse. Was it really a curse or a blessing in disguise. I d...
31.8K 911 8
Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for it, not by a long shot. He was known as...
47.6K 542 15
This is the story of a young, spear-wielding man who wanted to fight for glory but who got his dream crushed by a certain red-haired girl with the ab...
1.1K 63 3
What if a boy with a dream of becoming a huntsman was betrayed by his friends and left to die in a forest? He would later find out about his family l...