Miraculous Rewrite

By pmccall2

A rewrite by me of the popular show 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir'. This is my version of what M... More

Note
Coccinelle and Chat Noir: Origins, Pt 1
Stoneheart: Origins, Pt 2
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
The Pharaoh
Lady Wifi
Timebreaker
Mr. Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Rogercop
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Darkblade
The Mime
Kung Food
Gamer
Animan
Vanisher
The Puppeteer
Reflekta
Guitar Villain
Pixelator
Princess Fragrance
Simon Says
Volpina
Season 2 News
Christmas Special/Santa Claws
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Robostus
Gigantitan
The Dark Owl
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Zombizou
Syren
Frightningale
Anansi
Sandboy
Reverser
Frozer
Style Queen: Queen's Battle, Pt 1
Queen Wasp: Queen's Battle, Pt 2
Malediktator
Troublemaker
Princess Justice: Heroes' Day, Pt 1
Mayura: Heroes' Day, Pt 2
Miraculous World: Shanghai
Season 3 News
Backwarder
Weredad
Chameleon
Animaestro
Bakerix
Silencer
Oblivio
Stormy Weather 2
Reflekdoll
Oni-Chan
Miraculer
The Puppeteer 2
Desperada
Startrain
Kwamibuster
Feast
Ikari Gozen
Timetagger
Party Crasher
Gamer 2.0
Chat Blanc
Félix
Coccinelle
Christmaster
Heart Hunter: The Battle of the Miraculous, Pt 1
Miracle Queen: The Battle of the Miraculous, Pt 2
Miraculous World: New York
Season 4 News
Truth
Lies
Gang of Secrets
Mr. Pigeon 72
Furious Fu
Sole Crusher
Queen Banana
Guiltrip
Crocoduel
Optigami
Sentibubbler
Rocketear
Mega Leech
Wishmaker
Hack-San
Princess Justice 2
Glaciator 2
Dearest Family
Ephemeral
Gabriel Agreste
Psycomedian
Kuro Neko
Penalteam
Qilin
Risk: Shadow Moth's Final Attack, Pt 1
Strikeback: Shadow Moth's Final Attack, Pt 2
Season 5 News
Evolution
Multiplication
Destruction
Miraculous World: Paris
Jubilation
Determination
Passion
Reunion
Illusion
Elation
Transmission: The Kwamis' Choice, Pt 1
Deflagration: The Kwamis' Choice, Pt 2
Perfection
Migration
Derision
Intuition
Protection
Adoration
Emotion
Action
Pretension
Revelation
Confrontation
Collusion
Revolution
Representation
Conformation: The Final Day, Pt 1
Re-Creation: The Final Day, Pt 2

The Collector

757 21 9
By pmccall2

Scene: Fu's massage shop. Master Fu is meditating with Wayzz beside him.

Wayzz: Master, are you okay?
Master Fu: He's here!
(Luka knocks on the door and Wayzz flies off and hides inside the phonograph.)
Master Fu: Hello, Coccinelle!
Tikki: I know you never wanted me to bring him here again but... you must see what he's discovered. Show him, Luka.
Luka: I've been here; I've met you before. You're the healer that cured Tikki when she was sick! Soo... I'm guessing you're not really a vet?
Master Fu: Not really. That was your first day of school, that wasn't a chance meeting either. (Master Fu has a flashback of Luka helping him.)
Master Fu: Luka, you're always ready to help others. I knew that day, that very moment, that you'd make a fantastic Coccinelle!
Luka: But, who are you?
(Master Fu stands up and guides Luka to the phonograph. He uses the code which unlocks access to the Miracle Box.)
Tikki: Master Fu is the last known member of the Order of the Guardians!
Wayzz: (Wayzz flies out of the phonograph and starts talking to Luka.) Guardians of the Miraculous! I'm Wayzz, Master Fu's kwami. It's a pleasure to meet you, Luka.
Luka: Uhh, you too! (chuckles)
Master Fu: We guardians are responsible for protecting and distributing the Miraculous, for the good of all humanity. We are chosen in childhood and trained for many years, specially for this mission. When we were much, much younger, we... (sighs) I made a mistake. The guardians' temple was destroyed, all because of me! Two of the Miraculous were lost that day. The Butterfly and the Peacock. Also gone forever was the ancient spellbook!
Luka: But all it has are drawings of old superheroes and a bunch of strange symbols.
Master Fu: Not strange to a Guardian. Back in the days, I was never given the opportunity to even have a look at it, but I've been taught enough to be able to partially decipher the code.
(Luka looks at Tikki, then hands the Miraculous book to Master Fu)
Master Fu: These pages contain various spells capable of giving Coccinelle and Chat Noir special abilities we haven't known about, until now! Obviously, this book is invaluable.

Scene: Adrien's room. Nathalie shows CCTV images of Adrien stealing the Miraculous book from Gabriel's safe.

Gabriel: Why did you take the book?
Adrien: I... I just wanted to know what you were hiding behind that portrait that was so important. You... you never told me about those things. I was intending to give it back to you, I swear! But then... I lost it.
Gabriel: How can I possibly trust you again, Adrien?
Adrien: Sorry... I'll get you another copy.
Gabriel: It's one of a kind! The book's the source of my inspiration.
Adrien: I didn't know that. I hardly know anything about you, Father.
Gabriel: You won't be returning to school. You'll be home-schooled again... with Nathalie.
(Adrien is disappointed. Nathalie looks at Adrien and Gabriel and leaves the room.)

Scene: Fu's massage shop. Master Fu is seen reading the Miraculous book. Tikki is chasing Wayzz through the air in circles around the room.

Master Fu: I've always believed that whoever possessed this spellbook must also have the Peacock and the Butterfly Miraculous.
Luka: You mean whoever owned the spellbook could be Hawk Moth?
Master Fu: How did you discover this book, Luka?
Luka: I saw some kids reading it in the school library, but I don't know if it was actually theirs.
Master Fu: You didn't see who it belonged to, then?
Luka: No. No, I don't think so.
Master Fu: What a shame. For a moment, I thought we were about to discover the identity of Hawk Moth. We would've had a chance to defeat him.
Luka: I could investigate if you want.
(Master Fu closes the book.)
Master Fu: But you must be very careful, Luka. If you succeed, you may well find yourself face to face with Hawk Moth.
Luka: I'll be very careful, I promise.
(Luka stands up and leaves the shop along with Tikki.)

Scene: Street. Luka is seen running, with Tikki consulting him.

Tikki: (Pops out from Luka's jacket.) Why did you lie to Master Fu?!
Luka: It wasn't a lie, Tikki. Yes, we saw Adrien and Lila with the book, but we don't know if it actually belonged to either of them. For all we know, Adrien could've borrowed it from someone.
Tikki: I'm sure we'll find an explanation.
Luka: We need to get to the bottom of this.
Tikki: Do you know where to find Adrien?
Luka: Assuming his dad hasn't dragged him to another photo shoot, he should be at the school.
Tikki: Let's go.
(Luka runs towards the school.)

Scene: Hallway. Luka tries to search for Adrien.

Chloé: Oh no!
(Luka runs over to the sound of Chloé's voice. He arrives at the classroom, only to see classmates crowded around Chloé, who's holding her phone and crying while Sabrina attempts to comfort her.)
Chloé: This is a terrible tragedy! (crying)
Luka: What's going on?
Chloé: Adrien's never coming back to school! Ever! Oh.. (continues crying)
Kim: His dad grounded him!
Max: For life.
Luka: What? Why?
Nino: Something about losing this major important book that belongs to his dad.
Luka: His dad?
Marinette: I know he's super strict, but surely we can fix this, right? We can't just stand by and let this happen!
(Meanwhile, Luka sneaks back out of the classroom)

Scene: Boys' bathroom. Luka enters a stall and lets Tikki out of his jacket.

Luka: So it wasn't Adrien's book. It was his father's!
Tikki: Except, according to Nino, Adrien did take the book without his father's permission. You realize, based on Master Fu's theory, Adrien's father could be Hawk Moth.
Luka: Hmm... that would make sense. An eccentric artist who never leaves his home. Mysterious, very intelligent, but cold, even with his own son. This is a very strong lead, Tikki!
Tikki: Please be careful, Luka!
Luka: I will.

[Transformation Sequence]

Luka: Tikki, spots on! (Luka transforms into Coccinelle.)

Scene: Rooftops. Coccinelle flings his yo-yo and flies above the school roof until he reaches a certain spot, where he attempts to call Chat Noir.

Chat Noir: (voicemail) Has the cat got your tongue? Leave a message!
Coccinelle: Chat Noir, I think I know who Hawk Moth is! Get your whiskers over here fast!

Scene: Gabriel's atelier. Gabriel is looking at the Klimt-style painting of his wife, with Nathalie talking to him.

Nathalie: What will you do without the book?
(Gabriel opens a blank notebook then closes it before handing it to Nathalie.)
Gabriel: You know where this goes.
(Gabriel storms around while Nathalie walks toward the painting. Gabriel grabs a picture of Adrien off the wall and throws it on the floor, followed by a second picture of Adrien. He walks over to a small shelf in a cupboard, briefly looking at a drawing Adrien made when he was younger, before throwing that as well. He proceeds to smash other objects.)

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien is listening to music and playing around with his Foosball table.

Plagg: Look on the bright side. Your father could've found out about me! It's a good thing we kwamis can never be filmed or photographed. Ah, those photographers have no idea what they're missing!
Adrien: I've gotta find that book, or I'll never be allowed to return to school.
Plagg: Return to school?! Are you crazy?! No more homework, no more alarm clocks! We should be celebrating! Hey, I know! (He flies off, only to return carrying a huge jar of Camembert) I named this piece El Plaggo. It's been maturing for nine hundred and ninety-nine days!
(Adrien hears objects being broken and runs out of his room, with his bodyguard following close behind)
Adrien: What was that?!
(Adrien and his bodyguard run downstairs, only to be greeted by Nathalie guarding the door to Gabriel's atelier)
Nathalie: Your father is very busy.
(Gabriel is continuing to smash things to pieces inside his atelier in displeasure. He throws a mannequin on the floor, breaking it in two. He then breaks another mannequin before heading over to something else. No more breaking is heard.)
Nathalie: Shouldn't Adrien be practicing his piano right now?
(Adrien's bodyguard nods and looks briefly at Adrien before escorting him upstairs. Nathalie watches silently as Adrien looks back sadly)

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair. His lair window opens.

Hawk Moth: I feel... the wrath of a father betrayed by his son. What perfect prey for my akuma! (A butterfly flies into his open palm and he then transforms it into an akuma.) Stay close, my little akuma!
(The akuma flies towards the window, but then stops and hovers at the opening.)
Hawk Moth: Dark wings, fall! (He detransforms, and Nooroo comes out of the Miraculous, facing the all-too-familiar man)
Nooroo: Uh, why is the akuma still here?
(The view faces the man, who takes off his tie, revealing the Butterfly Miraculous under it, and showing that Hawk Moth is Gabriel Agreste.)
Gabriel: I must become someone else to lead them astray.
Nooroo: I don't understand, Master.
Gabriel: Nooroo, I renounce you... (He takes off the Butterfly Miraculous, causing Nooroo to get sucked into it; then puts the Miraculous into a small box) ...temporarily. (A spotlight shines on his empty replacement notebook. Gabriel walks over and grabs it. He then opens it) Come to me, my little akuma, and evilize me!
(The akuma flies into Gabriel's notebook, transforming him.)
The Collector: I am now... the Collector! My book of inspiration has been taken from me, so I shall build a new one! And perhaps pick up a Miraculous or two while I'm at it! (laughs evilly)

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien uses a remote to open his window, planning to escape his room.

Adrien: My father's angry because of me; he won't forgive me until I find that book.
Plagg: May I remind you that you're actually grounded?
Adrien: Adrien is, but Chat Noir isn't.

[Transformation Sequence]

Adrien: Plagg, claws out! (Adrien transforms into Chat Noir.)

Plagg: Oh my-
(Chat Noir receives a notification from his staff and opens up a message he's received from Coccinelle.)
Coccinelle: (from recorded message) Chat Noir, I think I know who Hawk Moth is. Get your whiskers over here, fast!
Chat Noir: Wow! I guess the Spellbook will have to wait a bit longer.
(Chat Noir extends his staff and vaults off, leaving his room.)

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Nathalie is guarding the atelier door, only to be knocked down by the Collector when he kicks it open.

The Collector: Nathalie! You'll be the first of my many inspirations to come.
Nathalie: Gabriel?
The Collector: You will call me... the Collector.
(The Collector swings his book at Nathalie and traps her inside his notebook; then does the same to Adrien's bodyguard a moment later, before going up to Adrien's room and knocking on the door)
The Collector: Adrien... I have a great collection I want to show you.
(The Collector kicks open the door to Adrien's room and enters. When he sees that the piano music he heard had been coming from a music player perched on the piano, he angrily swipes it up, and growls.)

Scene: The Louvre. Pedestrians are taking photos until the Collector suddenly approaches and traps famous monuments and objects.

August's mother: Cheese!
(As the Louvre pyramid gets trapped inside the Collector's notebook, people start screaming and run away with fear. Inside the Louvre, the Collector traps the portrait of the Mona Lisa, and, outside again, Jagged Stone along with Fang.)

Scene: TVi studio, Nadja Chamack is about to make a news report, until the Collector approaches her.

Nadja: Don't be bemused, it's just the news. I'm Nadja Chama—
The Collector: (swipes Nadja into his notebook) Since the book that used to fill my life is gone, I'm going to use your life to fill up this new one!

Scene: Hôtel de Ville. Mayor Bourgeois is about to deliver a speech.

Mayor Bourgeois: People of Paris—
(Lieutenant Roger and the other pedestrians gasp after the mayor gets trapped inside the villain's notebook)

Scene: Rooftops, near the Eiffel Tower.

(The Collector throws his notebook across the Eiffel Tower, trapping it inside, with the notebook returning to him like a boomerang)
The Collector: Nothing can inspire me more than imprisoning Coccinelle and Chat Noir in these pages forever.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont rooftop. Coccinelle suddenly sees Chat Noir arriving.

Coccinelle: Chat Noir, did you get my messages?
Chat Noir: Yeah, and I can't wait to know more, M'Bug-tective. So, who's the suspect?
Coccinelle: Gabriel Agreste.
(Chat Noir gasps and almost trips after hearing the suspect's name)
Coccinelle: You know, the fashion designer?
Chat Noir: You got proof?
Coccinelle: (stammers, as it is mostly secret) I'm... not sure I should tell you...
Chat Noir: So, I'm supposed to just... accept that?
Coccinelle: You must trust me on this. But it all makes sense. Gabriel Agreste is a secretive man and he never leaves his house. And get this. (He shows Chat Noir images of Gabriel's fashion design logos on his yo-yo screen) Check out his brand's logo.
Chat Noir: (stunned) A butterfly? (He has flashbacks of the butterfly patterns on furniture inside his house, and sighs after thinking about it)
Coccinelle: You okay, Chat Noir?
Chat Noir: (With grim determination) It's time to get to the bottom of this.
(Chat Noir and Coccinelle leave the school to go and investigate.)
The Collector: (From behind a statue) My plan is working perfectly!

Scene: Gabriel's atelier. Coccinelle and Chat Noir find many broken pieces of furniture as they come to investigate.

Coccinelle: (shocked) Whoa, what happened here? Looks like somebody had a little tantrum.
(Chat Noir sees his drawing of him and his family that was thrown on the floor by his father. Chat Noir sighs with heartache.)
Coccinelle: Are you sure you're okay?
Chat Noir: Yeah. Yeah, let's keep going.
Coccinelle: (gasps) He's got a son! Let's go check his room; make sure nothing's happened to him.
(Coccinelle and Chat Noir run towards the front hall, until they see the Collector at the top of the main stairs)
Chat Noir: Where's Gabriel Agreste?
The Collector: There is no more Gabriel Agreste. There is only... the Collector!
(He throws his notebook towards Coccinelle, trying to trap him inside of it; but he manages to dodge the hit, which leads the notebook to trap the Mansion entrance door instead. The notebook heads back the way it came, towards Coccinelle and Chat Noir. Coccinelle knocks Chat Noir to the floor before the notebook manages to touch them)
The Collector: You won't be able to escape!
(The Collector's notebook continues chasing Coccinelle and Chat Noir around the room as they both vault away from it using their yo-yo and staff. They then come to the large dining room)
Coccinelle: (to Chat Noir) Wait!
(Chat Noir throws his staff towards the Collector, only to have it trapped inside his notebook, which causes the superheroes to gasp)
The Collector: Nice piece, wouldn't you agree?
(Chat Noir throws a chair at the Collector, which gets trapped inside his notebook as well. Coccinelle and Chat Noir continue running away back into the main hall. The Collector erases the trapped chair inside his notebook)
Coccinelle: The akuma's gotta be in that book!
Chat Noir: Yeah, but if we touch it, we'll disappear!
Coccinelle: Lucky Charm! (A set of pedals appears) A pedal? (Coccinelle tries his Lucky Vision to figure out what to do with the pedal, but sees nothing.) I have no idea what to do with this. We need to stall him.
The Collector: (Uses his notebook to make the staircase disappear) Coccinelle and Chat Noir, you shall be the masterpieces in my new book of inspiration.
(The fight continues with Coccinelle and Chat Noir trying to avoid getting touched with the Collector's notebook. The Collector grunts when he vigorously tries to touch Chat Noir with his book but fails. Coccinelle then attaches his yo-yo onto his arm, making him release the notebook from his hand. This gives him the opportunity to touch Coccinelle, but that doesn't work either. Chat Noir kicks the notebook away from his hand, but the Collector kicks Chat Noir and tries to reach for his notebook. Coccinelle uses his yo-yo and attaches it to the Collector's leg, pinning him on the floor. However, the Collector manages to grab his notebook and traps Coccinelle's yo-yo inside. Coccinelle yelps as the loss of the yo-yo string throws him off-balance)
The Collector: My collection's growing!
Coccinelle: No!
(Coccinelle, Chat Noir, and the Collector are grunting as they fight. As the Collector continues chasing Coccinelle and Chat Noir, they jump up to the second floor)
Chat Noir: So that must mean... Gabriel Agreste can't possibly be Hawk Moth, since he's been akumatized!
Coccinelle: You call Agreste turning into the Collector good news?!
(The superheroes continue running away from the Collector)

Scene: Adrien's room. Coccinelle and Chat Noir run in after the Collector chases them.

(The superheroes barricade the door entrance using the furniture in Adrien's room to prevent the Collector from entering)
Coccinelle: Gabriel Agreste's son isn't at home?
Chat Noir: Maybe the Collector's already captured him.
Coccinelle: (gasps in shock) You think he'd take it out on his own son?
Chat Noir: Uh...
The Collector: You cannot escape from me. (He laughs after making the objects blocking his way disappear)
Coccinelle: What if he has no pages left in his book? (Uses his Lucky Vision again, seeing certain objects, and figures out a plan)
(After the Collector manages to free himself from the barricaded entrance, he chases Coccinelle and Chat Noir around the room. Coccinelle hides behind the TV out of the Collector's sight)
The Collector: But before I immortalize you, allow me to seize your Miraculous for Hawk Moth.
Coccinelle: Chat Noir, I need ammunition!
(The Collector traps the TV and chases Coccinelle)
Chat Noir: You need what?
Coccinelle: We're gonna complete his collection!
Chat Noir: Very smart M'Bug, quite ingenious.
(Coccinelle detaches Chat Noir's tail from his suit and leaps next to the Foosball table while Chat Noir continues fighting the Collector by his library, until the Collector is thrown onto the rock-climbing wall)
Chat Noir: Cataclysm!
(Chat Noir uses his cataclysm on the bookshelf, causing CDs to drop down. Coccinelle then attaches the pedal along with Chat Noir's tail to the Foosball table to create a makeshift device)
Coccinelle: Ready, Chat Noir?
Chat Noir: I'm always ready for you, M'Bug!
(Coccinelle uses the makeshift device to fire numerous CDs, dropped down by Chat Noir, towards the Collector. He approaches Coccinelle, capturing the CDs, thus neutralizing the pages inside his notebook)
Coccinelle: Come on! Come on!
Chat Noir: No more ammo!
(As the Collector closes in on Coccinelle, he traps the Foosball table itself inside his notebook, and then touches Coccinelle; but the pages of his notebook are filled up)
The Collector: Huh? It's already full!
(The Collector is about to remove one of the CDs from his notebook, but Coccinelle kicks the notebook out of his hand, with Chat Noir catching it and then throwing it to Coccinelle)
The Collector: My book! No!
(Coccinelle rips the book into two pieces and the akuma flies out)
Coccinelle: Miraculous Coccinelle! (He throws the Lucky Charm into the air and turns everything back to normal, including returning Chat Noir's baton and Coccinelle's yo-yo to them) No more evildoing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! (Catches the akuma with his yo-yo) Gotcha! (He releases the akuma, turning it back into a normal butterfly) Bye bye, little butterfly.
(The Collector turns back into Gabriel)
Coccinelle: Pound... Uh. (Coccinelle sees Chat Noir heading towards Gabriel)
Chat Noir: Are you okay, Faaa... sir?
Gabriel: Chat Noir, Coccinelle, what happened to me?
Chat Noir: You were akumatized by Hawk Moth. But don't worry, it's over now!
Gabriel: Thank you, thank you, both of you! (He gasps upon realizing that his son is nowhere to be seen) Adrien... where is my son?
Chat Noir: He... must be hiding?
Coccinelle: Chat Noir is right, otherwise your son would have reappeared right here.
Gabriel: Nothing must happen to him. He's too precious to me. (He puts his hands on the shoulders of Chat Noir, who gazes at him, smiling)
(Coccinelle notices the spots on his earrings are about to wear off, and warns Chat Noir)
Coccinelle: We're about to transform back. Goodbye, Mr. Agreste.
Chat Noir: Don't worry yourself, sir. I'm sure your son is safe and sound.
(Coccinelle and Chat Noir vault off. Gabriel smiles evilly to himself)
Gabriel: See you very soon!

Scene: Fu's massage shop. Tikki and Wayzz are playing with the phonograph while Luka is being consulted by Master Fu.

Luka: So, since Gabriel Agreste was akumatized, it's unlikely that he's Hawk Moth, right?
Master Fu: That's very probable, but... how did you find out that Gabriel Agreste was the owner of the Spellbook?
Luka: At first, I was thinking the book belonged to Gabriel Agreste's son, Adrien, 'cause I saw him with it at school, but I was able to find out that the book belonged to his father.
Master Fu: You were afraid in case someone you cared for turned out to be Hawk Moth.
Luka: I... suppose so, Adrien's amazing; he doesn't have an evil bone in his body... I'm sorry I didn't tell you everything right away.
Master Fu: You know, Luka, if we want to be stronger than Hawk Moth, we have to trust each other.
Luka: I know; but now Adrien will never be able to come back to school because we can never give him that book back.
Master Fu: There isn't a single problem that can't be solved, Luka. (He starts taking pictures of the contents of the Miraculous Spellbook using his phone) These modern inventions really are quite incredible. Hmm.

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Luka talks to Gabriel about the "incident" of him coming across the spellbook.

Luka: So, when Adrien put the book down and walked away, I went over to pick it up. I figured I could return it to him the next day at school, but he never showed up. After I heard you were akumatized, I came straight here to return it to you. I'm really sorry about the whole situation, Mr Agreste.
Gabriel: I see.
(Luka gives the Miraculous book back to Gabriel, who passes it to Nathalie)
Luka: Please sir, it's my fault the book went missing for so long. Please don't punish Adrien for it.
Gabriel: Well, considering he didn't actually lose my book as it was borrowed by you, he will be allowed back at school.
Luka: Thank you, sir.
(Nathalie starts to guide Luka out the door)
Luka: Can I... ask you a question?
(Gabriel nods)
Luka: I flipped through the book and it looked really awesome. Those illustrations of legendary heroes are super... inspiring. Where did you get it?
Gabriel: I found it while I was on a trip overseas with my wife. I've never seen another copy of it.
Luka: Well then, you're very lucky to own it. (He waves and leaves)
Tikki: It was really brave what you just did for Adrien.
Luka: Thanks, Tikki. All that really matters is for Adrien to be allowed out of the house again. (He slowly walks away from the Agreste mansion)

Scene: Gabriel's atelier. Gabriel returns the Spellbook to its shelf and talks to Adrien about the incident.

Gabriel: I'm sorry I became so furious over a book.
Adrien: I shouldn't have taken it without your permission.
Gabriel: That book... was the very last gift your mother gave to me before... before she disappeared. All I have left of her is this book... and you. But I know I can't keep the book or you locked up in this house forever.
Adrien: Does that mean you'll let me go back to school, then?
Gabriel: Hm. (He nods his head)
Adrien: Thank you, Father! (He hugs his father in gratitude)

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. The students see that Adrien has returned and run up to him.

(Luka and Nino first share a hug with Adrien, until Chloé pushes them aside and leaps into Adrien's arms to take a selfie with him. A crowd of students, notably those whom Adrien is familiar with, also surround him. Marinette then sighs in relief with Alya by her side.)

Scene: Gabriel's atelier. Gabriel is looking at the pages of the Miraculous book on his monitor, revealing that he owns a digital version of the Spellbook.

Nathalie: So then, if you already had a copy of the book, why'd you go through all that trouble?
Gabriel: I did what I had to do to keep my secret. (Gabriel presses a code that is incorporated within the painting of Emilie Agreste, which then displays a secret floor hatch that takes Gabriel to a secret place, revealing his lair)

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair. Gabriel opens up the small white box where the Butterfly Miraculous is stored, and Nooroo pops out.

Gabriel: Happy to see me again?
Nooroo: (Forlorn) At your service, Master.
Gabriel: Nooroo, dark wings rise!
(Nooroo is absorbed, and Gabriel transforms into Hawk Moth and grunts ferociously)
Hawk Moth: Coccinelle, Chat Noir — you almost managed to find out who I am; but now I am more above suspicion than I've ever been. As of today, nothing will prevent me from getting your Miraculous, and making my greatest wish come true! All I need to do now is wait for my next prey. (He cackles deeply)

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.5K 74
When Adrien can't handle his home life anymore, he puts a long time plan into action. He runs away, for good. The world quickly notices famous model...
35.6K 1.1K 28
In a alternate reality of miraculous, where silencer and miraculer didn't happen.... this is a sequel to my Lukloe fan fiction The snake and the Bee...
1.8K 141 23
After a miraculous mess up, Luka has discovered both Ladybug and Chat Noir's identities! Having gotten over Marinette, he decides to try to get Adrie...
185 17 10
When Paris is attacked by a supervillain, the two teenagers Marinette Dupan Cheng and Adrien Agreste gets chosen to be it's protectors. With the miss...