π…πŽπ‘π„π‹π’πŠπ„π“

Bởi ZOOOTEDD

' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—‚π–Ύπ–½ 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—’ 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , a π—’π—ˆπ—Ž... Xem ThΓͺm

forelsket
𝐒.
𝐒𝐒.
𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐒𝐯.
𝐯.
𝐯𝐒.
𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐒𝐱.
𝐱.
𝐱𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐯.
𝐱𝐯.
𝐱𝐯𝐒.
𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐱.
𝐱𝐱.
𝐱𝐱𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱.
𝐱π₯.
𝐱π₯𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐯.
𝐱π₯𝐯.
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐱.
π₯.
π₯𝐒.
π₯𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐒𝐯.
π₯𝐯.
π₯𝐯𝐒.
π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐒𝐱.
π₯𝐱.
π₯𝐱𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐒𝐯.
π₯𝐱𝐯.
π₯𝐱𝐯𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐒𝐱.
π₯𝐱𝐱.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐯.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐱.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒.

𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱.

7.3K 335 301
Bởi ZOOOTEDD

THE BEAUTIFUL TEEN PULLED, himself off of the dark haired girl with wide eyes and fear flowing through his body. He noticed that it was Y/Ns voice that was behind the door, and he really didn't want her to see this side of him. She probably would've thought he was crazy.

The blonde stood up to his feet once again and looked around at the room while he also paid close attention to the female that began to turn against the ground.

He cursed to himself as he leaned himself over and clasped the woman's ankled in his pale hands right before he began to drag her through the room, trying to find any other door that was nearby.

As he looked around for a while, he began to hear the door knob rattling, and that freaked him out.

His breath hitched as he whipped his head from all around the room. "Damn it... Damn it...!"

Once he heard the creaking of the door, he turned himself around with trembled lips while he took fast steps over to a large table.

Zero then crouched down and shoved the brunette under the table, a small smile forming on his lips at the realization that it was dark underneath so nobody would see her if they didn't face her.

He pushed himself back up to his feet with a shaky sigh before he took some steps back and whirled himself around to the door.

After a few more seconds of being still and quiet to himself, Zero started to hear the creaking of the door grow louder, and soon enough he saw Y/N entering the room.

The ends of his lips moving upwards, Zeros eyes crinkled as he smile, but soon his smile dropped once he saw another male walking right behind the female.

Y/N looked away from the other man behind her and once her E/C eyes landed on Zero, she stopped in her tracks and her mouth slightly dropped open.

Zero's piercing blue eyes moved down to the woman's hands and his heart tightened a bit. Y/N had her hand in his.

"Oh... Zero." She mumbled, pulling the boy behind her a little closer.

Zero couldn't bring himself to say anything to the bully. He craved for her the entire time, and she was out and about with some other guy.

Turning his head over to the male that now stood beside Y/N, his eyes went darker and wider once he recognized the boy to be Yujin.

When Yujin felt Zero's dark stare on him, he moved himself closer to the H/C haired woman and wrapped his arms around hers before he pushed his face on her shoulder with a frown.

Y/N smiled at the blonde that stood in front of her, "What are you doing here? Why aren't you dancing?"

Zero balled his hands into tight fists, not caring that his knuckles turned whiter than him. "What am I doing here...? What are you doing here with... Him!!"

The girl chuckled at his little voice crack that was heard by her and Yujin before she walked closer to the blonde, pulling the dark haired boy along with her.

Narrowing his now dark eyes at Y/N, Zeros face turned red, and this time it wasn't because he was flustered. He was actually mad and anyone in the room could sense that.

She tilted her head to the side before she put her hand up to Zero's face and began to stroke his cheek, "Awww, what's wrong? You look mad."

Once the victim felt the touch of his bully, he couldn't help but begin to break down.

He slowly leaned into her touch with an irritated expression and salty tears that were already falling down his red cheeks, but no words were heard from him, only long sniffles that came from his nose.

Y/N let go of Yujins hand with a low exhale before she cupped the other side of his face with knitted eyebrows.

"Awww.." she continued to stroke each side of his cheeks as he broke down, "My sweet boy... Why are you crying...?"

The coos that came from the other teen only made a knot form into the boys stomach.

He threw his head down so that he was looking at his feet before audible cries left his mouth.

"Don't cry Zero..." She ordered, her voice still soft and gentle towards the blonde that kept on letting out small wails.

With every cry the boy let out, his shoulders bounced, and he was embarrassed that Yujin had to see him that way. He wished that he could make him feel the way he felt at the moment.

Then, that's when Zero snapped out of it. He stopped his cries and whipped his head up at the girl with a mad look across his face. He didn't know what he'd do with Y/N, but he knew he had to get rid of anybody that wanted to take Y/N away from him.

His watery eyes immediately shot over to the dark haired teen that looked him up and down with a raised brow.

Zero reached the back of his hands up to his eyes and rubbed his eyes, not enjoying the feeling of his bags getting heavy and his eyes feeling puffy.

The female strained her E/C eyes at the boy once she realized that he was in thought.

Before Y/N knew it, Zero was taking a step beside her and charging right for the other scrawny boy that let out a loud yelp.

Once Zero tackled the other skinny male to the ground, he raised his hand up to the boys face and landed a harsh punch against his cheek.

Yujins head pushed to the side as he felt the hard whack that was landed on his face and he let out a loud whine.

Just as the blonde was about to punch the man again, he felt himself being pulled off of the boy by a hand on the collar of his button up shirt.

He stared at the H/C haired female at the corner of his dark blue eyes. "Let.. me go!! You fucking..! Cheater!!"

The blonde shut his eyes tight as he fought against Y/N, but she still didn't let him get the best of her. "Zero. Calm down."

Zero still didn't listen to a word she said, he continued to wriggle through her arms with a hot face due to his hatred and anger for Yujin.

He kept moving, until, he felt his hair being pulled by the female. That seemed to do the trick because he finally opened his eyes and stopped moving.

The blonde moved his eyes up to Y/Ns E/C eye ones, "Didn't I tell you to calm down Zero?"

Zero casted his eyes down to the side with heavy breaths.

"What were you crying about? And what did you mean when you called me a... Cheater..?"

"You..." Zero was still out of breath but he just knew he had to tell the woman how he felt. "You.. know.. what I'm.. talking about..!"

"No, actually. I really don't." She then let go of him, pushing him away from her through the short process.

The blonde brushed himself down with a long sigh, "You were cheating on me... With.. Yujin."

His eyes turned over to the other boy that tried to sit his glasses on his face correctly.

Y/N went quiet in thought before she crossed her arms with a scoff that was heard by the other two teens in the room.

"You didn't think we were dating, did you?" She laughed, pushing her hand over her lips as she stared at the blonde that stopped all of his movements.

Zero felt betrayed by her and her words. His heart dropped down to his stomach and his hands shaked anxiously. "What...? We... We were dating, but... Now... W-We're not!! Because you CHEATED ON ME!"

Y/N scoffed once more at the sudden noise that erupted from Zero, "Where the fuck did you get that from... You're just a toy, what don't you understand?"

The blonde looked inbetween Yujin and Y/N for a split second. "But... You... So you.. l-love him...?"

"No." She giggled taking steps over to the boy that calmly sat on the floor before she pushed her fingers through his raven hair, "He's just a toy as well."

"Yeah, but I already knew." Yujin mumbled, rolling his eyes, "You're just delusional..."

Zero twicthed towards the male on the floor in order to scare him a bit, and it worked because the other teen flinched back a little. "SHUT UP!!"

Y/N didn't know exactly what to say to Zero, she always thought he knew that they weren't a thing.

He turned his face back over to the teen that casually ran her hand through Yujins locks, "How long has this been going on for...?"

Y/N shrugged at him, "Ummm, hmmmm.. I don't know, really."

After a few moments of silence, Zero had thoughts running all throughout his mind and he didn't know what he would do in this predicament. All he wanted was Y/N and it felt so hard to keep her all to himself.

She wanted freedom, and he wanted her to be with him at all times. It didn't feel like they'd work out together.

"Uhhh..." Yujin didn't like the tension between the three of them so he figured he'd find something to say so he could clear it, "Y/N is a great fucker if that makes you feel better. So.. you're, ummm... Next!"

Zero clenched his jaw in anger before he threw himself at Yujin once again.

Đọc tiếp

BαΊ‘n CΕ©ng SαΊ½ ThΓ­ch

671K 23.6K 57
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—’ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—‚π–Ύπ–½ 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , a 𝗆𝖺𝗇 π—π—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ π—π—ˆ π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—… π—π—‚π—Œ οΏ½...
154K 6.2K 22
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! male prostitute 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—„π—‡π—ˆπ—π—Œ 𝗁𝖾 π—‚π—Œπ—‡'𝗍 π—Œπ—Žπ—‰π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ...
66.9K 2.1K 26
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—…π—„π–Ύπ—‹ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 π—π—ˆπ—†π–Ίπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋...
74K 2.8K 23
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‡π–»π—ˆπ—’ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇 π—Žπ—‡π—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—…π—π—π—’ π—ˆπ–»π—Œπ–Ύ...