Neptunia: Merc's Involvement

Galing kay XxFlame_HazedxX

What started out as a simple meet and greet with the CPUs would end up turning into a large scale adventure. ... Higit pa

Introduction Notice
Character Info
Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: The Planeptune Struggle Finale
Chapter 3: The Planeptune Basilicom
Chapter 4: The Gamindustri Tour Begins
Chapter 5: Leanbox, Land of Green Pastures
Chapter 6: Leanbox - Day One
Chapter 7: Leanbox - A Viral Situation
Chapter 8: Leanbox - The Concert
Chapter 9: Leanbox - The Machine
Chapter 11: Leanbox - The Finale
Chapter 12: Lowee, Land of White Serenity
Chapter 13: Lowee - Rom's Uncertainty
Chapter 14: Lowee - Gaining Trust
Chapter 15: Lowee - Degradation
Chapter 16: Lowee - Share Collecting
Chapter 17: Lowee - Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Lowee - Controlled
Chapter 19: Lowee - Getting The Twins Back
Chapter 20: Lowee - The Finale
Chapter 21: Lastation - Back Home
Chapter 22: Lastation - Morning Routine
Chapter 23: Lastation - Avoidance
Chapter 24: Lastation - The Visit
Chapter 25: Lastation - An Errand
Chapter 26: Lastation - Confrontation
Chapter 27: Lastation - Night of Fate
Chapter 28: Lastation - Kei's Words
Chapter 29: Lastation - The Finale
Chapter 30: Planeptune - Hangout with Nep
Chapter 31: Planeptune - Somber Mood
Chapter 32: Planeptune - The Villain's Plan
Chapter 33: Planeptune - A Situation
Chapter 34: Planeptune - The Graveyard
Chapter 35: Planeptune - Taken Over
Chapter 36: Planeptune - The Castle
Chapter 37: Planeptune - The Finale
Chapter 38: Final Act - Awakening
Chapter 39: Final Act - Dread
Chapter 40: Final Act: The Battle Within
Chapter 41: Final Act - First Blood
Chapter 42: Final Act - The Fall Out
Chapter 43: Final Act - Four Days
Chapter 44: Final Act - Past Memories
Chapter 45: Final Act - Resurrection
Chapter 46: Final Act - The Prelude
Chapter 47: Final Act - The Last Clash
Chapter 48: Conclusion

Chapter 10: Leanbox - CFW Judge

190 5 2
Galing kay XxFlame_HazedxX

The streets of Leanbox laid in ruins as Judge laughed while waving his axe all around him, destroying anything that stood in his way.

Buildings, cars, and even people. The bulky warrior didn't care in the least what it was.

As long as it could be either killed or destroyed, he would attack anything that stood in his way.

"Hahahaha! Finally, I can go as wild as I want!" He shouted.

Meanwhile, the Underling watched him as he destroyed everything in his way from a safe distance.

"Man. Master Judge sure looks like he's having fun." She muttered to herself while sweat dropping.

This act of destruction was not without retaliation though, as Leanbox's armies tried their best to stop him but the results didn't seem too favorable.

"Come on! Is that all you have!?" Yelled Judge as he sent the soldiers around him flying in all directions with one swing of his axe " I want someone strong to fight me!"

When faced with the overwhelming power of Judge, the soldiers were nothing more than cannon fodder. Even their strongest weapons hardly did anything to him.

As he was about to slice down his axe against one of the stragglers, the bulky warrior was suddenly hit by three large spears that exploded upon impact, forcing him stop in place.

"What the hell!?" He said as he looked around him

"If it's a strong opponent what you want..." Said a woman's voice with a stern tone "Then I'm sure I'll be more than enough."

After realizing the voice was above him, Judge raised his head and saw Green Heart hovering in mid-air.

Judging by her expression, she wasn't amused at all by what he did to her nation.

"Leanbox's CPU!? Now that sounds like fun!"

Green Heart descended to ground level and turned her head to look at her army.

"Stand back. I'll deal with him!" She ordered with a tone of authority. "Those who are still able to move, carry the wounded to safety!"

The soldiers didn't hesitate to follow their CPU's orders and proceeded to retreat while carrying their wounded.

"As for you, I'll make sure to make you pay in spades for this."

"Come on! Stop blabbering and fight me!"

Seeing there was little sense in speaking any further than this, Green Heart dashed towards Judge and took his attention by using a series of thrusting attacks.

Although she attacked with precision on every thrust, Judge hardly seemed hurt by the end of it.

"Really!? Do you call that an attack!?"

Judge moved forward and used a slicing attack against Green Heart, but she managed to dodge it and jumped backwards.

"I guess that bulky body of his isn't just for show." Muttered Green Heart to herself while standing up.

She then instantly dashed forward again and dodged another one of Judge's attacks before launching a new barrage of her own.

This time she used slashing attacks along with stronger thrusts, which didn't seem hurt him too badly, but they definitely seemed to have taken an effect this time.

The CPU noticed it and kept on the pressure.

Whenever Judge retaliated, she moved backwards and launched a trio of magical exploding spears to send him off-balance and give her enough time to get close for a new series of attacks.

"Argh, you bitch!"

After repeating this process a few times, Judge got irritated and dashed forward to attack Green Heart with constant slashes, which she managed to dodge, until one of them hit her and made her lose her balance. The bulky warrior then took this chance and threw another succession of attacks. This time all of them hit her directly.

"Judgement Time!" He yelled as he used his most powerful attack to end the barrage.

"ARGHHH!"

The CPU Yelled in pain as the last hit sent her flying away and crashing against the floor. While she laid on the ground, Judge moved in for the kill.

"Got you now!"

Green Heart turned her head and saw him approaching, ready to land the killing blow, until suddenly.

"FIRE!"

"Wha-?" Said Judge as he raised his head, seeing a fireball hurl straight towards him.

Using a wrecked car as a jumping stone, Alex jumped as high as he could and launched a fireball at Judge as it hit him directly.

The humongous warrior was pushed back and fell backwards to the floor.

After he landed on the ground, the young boy turned his head to look at Green Heart over his left shoulder.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm fine..." She replied while getting up "Thank you."

Once she was back on her feet, she looked at Alex, a little impressed at what he had just done.

Toppling Judge like that was something even White Heart would have a hard time doing, yet he did it with just one fireball, granted he did catch him off guard but it was still noteworthy nonetheless.

Judge wouldn't be down for long as he quickly got back up and seemed quite angry.

"You bastard!"

Alex turned his head to look at Judge again with slight surprise.

"H-He's back up already!?"

"Despite his foul language and attitude, he's quite a sturdy foe." Explained Green Heart.

"Who are you, you bastard!?"

"Master Judge, that's the kid I told you about." Said Underling, who came out of her hidding spot and approached her boss.

Judge turned his head to look at Underlk.g, and then quickly turned again to look at Alex.

"Huh!? That's the kid!?"

A moment of silence went by before the bulky warrior spoke again.

BGM Starts:

"Hell yeah! I get to kill two formidable enemies then!"

Although Alex didn't seem that strong from Judge's perspective, he only cared about one thing alone and that was death and destruction.

As long as Alex managed to put up a good fight, Judge wouldn't care about anything else.

"Hey you! Come here and fight me!" Yelled Judge as he raised his large axe.

"Yeah that was kind of the plan big boy!" Shouted Alex while taking an assault stance.

'Why are men so persistent to yell while fighting?' Thought Green Heart while sweat dropping.

In a split second, both warriors dashed forward and clashed their weapons against each other.

They struggled for a few seconds before breaking up and starting a constant exchange of attacks.

Due to his advantage in speed, Alex would manage to dodge most of the time and land direct hits while making sure not to block too much as Judge's herculean strength made his attacks quite difficult to repel.

Although his resilient armored body would make it extremely difficult to cause any major injury, the fight against Green Heart and now the constant damage he was receiving from Alex was starting to show up on him.

"Argh damn it! Stay put so I can kill you!" Yelled Judge, angered with how Alex would move from place to place, making it nearly impossible for Judge to hit him

'I'm starting to hurt him, but if I don't do something, this will drag out for too long. He clearly has the stamina to outlast mine.' Thought Alex.

Despite looking like Alex and Green Heart were winning, the fight was evenly tied.

Even if Judge was starting to suffer damage from their attacks, he was still in good shape and raging to go.

Unless they managed to attack him with enough destructive force to tear through his armor and cause fatal damage, the fight would drag out to the point where Alex's stamina eventually ran out and his speed would decrease enough for Judge to tear both of them apart.

While searching for a solution, Alex noticed something that could change the outcome of the battle.

In Judge's armor right in his chest, there was a dent already forming from all the hits it received.

A few more impacts would surely cause the dent to grow big enough to make stabbing right through it a possibility.

With this idea in mind, Alex then looked at his sword for a moment.

"This brute certainly doesn't know when to give up." Said Green Heart, who also seemed to be growing quite tired as well.

After looking at Green Heart, Alex then looked at her spear. That in turn gave him an idea.

"Hey Vert." Asked the young boy while pointing at the Judge's damaged armor. "If I make that dent in his chest any bigger, do you think you can stab through it?"

Green Heart looked at the dent in Judge's armor for a moment before looking at Alex again with a confident smirk.

"You seem to be forgetting what my specialty is."

She had a point. Her skill when it came to thrust attacks using spears was unmatched.

"Okay good. In that case.........." Said Alex while turning his head to look forward at Judge "Wait until I give you an opening, then move in."

Green Heart nodded in agreement with Alex's plan.

Alex then took a deep breathe as he looked at his sword, noticing a red line that ran down the blade towards a big red spot right above the handle as he smiled.

'Finally. Time to let it loose.' He thought as he placed both hands on the handle, aiming it at the weak spot as he began to focus.

"Huh!? Hey! Why aren't you approaching me!?" Shouted Judge.

Leanbox's CPU looked at him as he just stood there.

'Whatever he's planning, it's definitely gonna be a big attack.' She thought.

Alex's sword began to glow a bright red, seemingly reaching max charge as the boy smirked at Judge.

"Hey big boy! Try and block this if ya can!" Shouted Alex, egging on Judge.

"You think I can't!? Come on! Try me ya shrimp!" Shouted Judge as he held his axe with both hands, ready to block the attack.

Alex then took one last deep breathe before unleashing his attack.

"FIRAZA!" Shouted Alex as he launched an absolutely massive and wide fireball as the boy was knocked backwards into a pile of debris due to the sheer amount of force exerted to let the flame loose.

In a blistering amount of speed, the large fireball rocketed towards Judge as it clashed against the axe's large handle, creating a powerful shockwave.

The bulky warrior was confident that he would be able to block it without any troubles, but this attack proved to be far more powerful than the others.

Despite his strength, the sheer power of the attack was too much for Judge's weapon to withstand as the handle broke in half.

This allowed the gargantuan fireball to move past it and hit Judge directly.

Not only was the attack powerful enough to cause some major damage this time, but it also made the dent on Judge's chest twice as big and as fragile.

"Vert now!" Yelled Alex from the pile of debris he had landed in as he called out to Green Heart's attention.

Right after getting the signal, the CPU held her spear like a javelin and threw it at Judge with all her strength.

The spear flew at top speed and hit him right in the dent, breaking through both the damaged armor and his chest.

BGM Stops Here

"Arghhhh!" Yelled Judge yelled as he took a few steps back while placing his hand on the hole in his chest "I-I lost!? Impossible!"

The bulky warrior could tell he had lost, but there was no way he could accept it.

"I won't accept this, I won't accept this! There's no way I'll accept THIS!"

Judge gave one last scream of anger as his body suddenly cracked and exploded into nothingness. With that, the battle was finally over.

Alex just laid on the rubble, struggling to get up as he panted immensely from having just used up all his strength to unleash the fireball, not to mention that he had also rushed over here as quickly as possible after assisting Cave take down the Killachine.

He felt lightheaded and felt a small stream of blood trickle down his face as he had landed on the rubble quite hard.

"Good job." Said Green Heart as she approached him, offering a hand to help him up.

Alex accepted it, grabbing her hand as he slowly got back up to his feet.

"Y-Yeah."

Alex then looked around and saw that the Underling had gotten away.

"Seems, like the girl............got away though." Said Alex between pants.

"Don't worry about that. The threat has been dealt with and that's what really matters, although........" She said before looking around her at the destroyed streets with a neutral expression. "All this mess will surely bring a hefty amount of paperwork." Said Green Heart as she began calculating the amounts of work that would result from this incident.

"Poor Chika. She'll probably be swimming in extra mountains of work for days because of this." Said Leanbox's CPU while lowering her head and closing her eyes "I really feel sorry for her."

To this remark, the young boy simply looked at her and sweat dropped.

"I-I'm sure Ms. Chika w-will be, f-fine.........................." Slowly said Alex as his consciousness finally gave out.

"Hm? A-Alex!?" Said Green Heart as she grabbed the boy who fell forward into her arms, completely conked out.

The CPU noticed that Alex had taken a rather bad bump to the head and that he needed medical attention immediately.

With that, Green Heart picked up the boy and flew back to the Basilicom.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: Complete

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1K 78 40
Sometimes, all it takes is one key moment to turn one's life around. In the case of mercenary Alex Mustang, a chance encounter with an ancient book b...
44.5K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
2.8K 8 10
I am entering hyperdimension.But you know the unspoken rule of hyperdimension neptunia.There are no important male characters so yeah.This is gonna b...
825 10 11
I wanted to write a slightly more serious take on the franchise. For this story, we follow the main character's perspective. She is a new CPU Candida...