Chapter 45: Final Act - Resurrection

As the resurrection of the Deity of Sin came closer and closer by the minute, the three felons awaited for the moment to arrive.

"Argh, damn it! Why can't I break these things!?"

While their enemies were distracted, Black Heart and White Heart struggled to break free from their bindings, but it was to no avail.

"It's no use. These things were probably made with the intention to bind us." Said Green Heart.

The cables that were binding them right now were probably designed with the idea of withstanding a CPU's strength, so they surely were designed with the idea of outstanding resilience in mind.

"How can you be so calm right now!? If we don't do something, Arfoire will be resurrected and destroy Gamindustri!" Snarled Black Heart

"I am concerned about it, but wasting our strength like this won't do us any good...besides, the Deity of Sin will be reborn whether we want it or not at this point."

"Then what do you say we do?" Asked Lastation's CPU again, but with a more calmed tone.

Even if she didn't want to admit it, Black Heart knew Green Heart was right.

"Right now, the only thing we can do is wait. I'm certain your sisters and Alex will be here to help us soon enough."

"Our sisters I get it, but I'm not sure if he will return." Said White Heart while trying to turn her head to look at her. "I mean, I know we told him to run away with Neptune, but didn't you see his face?"

The three CPUs then recalled the horrified look in Alex's eyes after seeing what happened to Planeptune's CPU.

"Certainly, it must have been rather shocking for him…" Admitted Green Heart, who knew even the three of them were stricken with a terrible shock as well during that moment.

A moment of silence ensued between the three CPUs before White Heart spoke.

"Hey, do you think Neptune is-"

"Stop it there..." Interrupted Black Heart "Neptune might be an idiot, but she's the most stubborn one among us. It'd take a lot more than that to kill her... Also, that other idiot will be back."

"How do you know that?" Asked White Heart.

"I just know he will. He isn't the type shirk responsibility. If anything I feel like he shoulders a little too much responsibility." Said Lastation's CPU.

"So there's only waiting left, huh?" Said White Heart after sighing.

While the CPUs decided to remain calm and wait for help, the three remaining felons kept waiting for the moment when the Deity of Sin would arise once more.

Judge was incredibly hyped up since he knew the moment she arrived, he would be able to rampage through Gamindustri to his heart's content.

Trick wasn't very interested in the idea of mass destruction as he only wanted to be able to find Rom and Ram to entangle them in his tongue again.

Magic on the other hand was patiently awaiting the arrival of her goddess, but there was something she had to deal with in the meantime.

"M-Master Magic, let's just stop this please..." Said Underling while looking at her leader. "Master Magic!"

As the underling tried to convince Magic to stop, Warechu pulled on her hoodie while trying to get her attention.

"Please, let's just get out of here! Things are getting out of control already-chu!"

The mouse was starting to get scared and he had a reason for it. With every passing minute, the weather in the Graveyard became more and more chaotic, along with constant earthquakes taking place.