Chapter 15: Lowee - Degradation

"Okay, all's looking fine there." Said the Underling while looking at the twins.

Outside the castle, she was hiding away at a safe distance, spying through the windows with binoculars.

While looking from window to window, she saw Alex walking through a hallway and nearly jumped up from the surprise.

"W-What!? It's that kid again!? The heck is he doing here!?" Said Underling before putting the binoculars away and getting up. "I better go tell Master Trick about this."

While running through the streets and heading towards the hideout, Underling recalled the events from Leanbox.

Although she managed to escape safely from the nation, Judge got done in by Alex and Green Heart and Warechu had yet to appear.

Some rumors coming from Leanbox said he was captured and held prisoner for interrogation but he ended up showing up in Lowee yesterday, although he seemed to have suffered quite severe burns.

One way or the other, Underling was the only one that made it out at the time and as such, most of the blame fell on her.

Fortunately due to her position as an underling and the fact that in a sense, the mission was successful, she was allowed to remain in the ASIC and was sent to work under CFW Trick.

"Master Trick, Master Trick!"

Underling called out to her boss as soon as she entered the hideout and after searching for him a bit, she finally found him. He seemed quite busy with something else, though.

"Master Trick!"

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" Said Trick without even turning around to look at her.

The being in front of Underling was a drooling, dirty and yellow armored being.

Some people thought he resembled a pig, others a lizard.

Later everyone agreed on the lizard resemblance, as he had a scaled tail similar to a snake's.

His most notable feature, though, was his enormous tongue-like piece.

Just like Judge, he was one of the four felons and despite his dirty and fat appearance, he was quite powerful and tricky.

"Now then, which one should I choose? Kindergarten, school uniforms, school swimsuits, maid uniform.........." He said before chuckling "Ahhh, so many choices! Ah, I know! Since I'm a gentleman, I'll let them choose!"

While Trick got immersed in his cosplaying fantasies, Underling looked at him and made a slightly nauseous expression.

Despite his high position in the ASIC and high combat ability, there was one certain detail about Trick that made him hard, if not impossible to deal with.

He was a complete pedophile.

Not only that, but he was completely open and proud about it, mentioning his desire to use his large tongue to lick little girls loud and clear for everyone to hear.