Chapter 38: Final Act - Awakening

"The Gamindustri Graveyard?" Asked Histoire, who was speaking with Purple Sister through her N-Gear.

While the group flew towards the graveyard for the final confrontation against the Deity of Sin, Nepgear wanted to make sure to inform Histoire and the other Oracles of their whereabouts and decided to call her while flying.

"Yes. It seems the Deity of Sin is being resurrected right now."

"But how!? I thought they required a massive amount of shares to achieve such an atrocity!"

"Well, according to Magic…."

The CPU Candidate proceeded to explain what they learned from Magic's last words before she perished.

"I see. It seems we were gravely wrong about the ASIC's goals."

"I still can't really understand why they'd go through all the trouble of forming the ASIC if so little was needed to resurrect the Feity of Sin." Said Black Sister while looking at her.

"They probably wanted to weaken us by taking away the shares and use them to strengthen Arfoire." Explained Black Heart "Besides, wouldn't you try searching for a way that didn't require you to sacrifice yourself?"

"I suppose it makes sense." Answered Lastation's CPU Candidate, realizing her elder sister's answer made sense.

Despite originally being fragments of Arfoire's true body, the four felons all developed into separate individuals and had their own goals.

Judge desired endless destruction, Trick wanted to satisfy his lolicon fantasies, Brave wanted to bring smiles to the children of Gamindustri, and Magic wished to resurrect Arfoire and serve under her command.

Creating the ASIC and gathering as many shares as they could was probably their way of searching for an alternative. Nonetheless, all of it ended with their demise.

"Everyone, we're almost there!" Said Purple Heart after noticing they were already close to the graveyard.

The group then looked forward and noticed their destination in the distance. They reached it shortly after and landed around a flat area.

"The sky, looks even more aggressive than usual." Said Nepgear while looking at her surroundings.

"The graveyard must be reacting to Arfoire's resurrection." Answered Purple Heart.

"To think it can go as far as altering the climate..."

"Right. Now, where is she?" Asked White Heart while looking around.

Even if the CPUs knew that the Deity of Sin would resurrect in the Gamindustri Graveyard, they didn't exactly know where.

Fortunately, the location wasn't too difficult to find since a massive black portal opened up a short distance away from them, allowing the group to look at a massive beast walking out of it.