Chapter 5: Leanbox, Land of Green Pastures

'Ugh. Kill me now.' Thought the boy.

Alex was still being flown to Leanbox by Green Heart.

On the way there, Green Heart would fly away from the mainland and now flew over the ocean as Alex looked down with a uneasy and worried expression on his face.

Green Heart noticed the boy's discomforted expression.

'Must be scared of heights.' She thought as she began to lower herself closer towards the water.

As she did this, Alex began to panic.

"H-Hey what the hell are you doing!? Go back up! Back up!" He shouted.

"H-Huh? I saw the look on your face. Aren't you afraid of heights?" Asked Green Heart.

"H-Huh!? No of course not I'm afraid of the ocean! Now please go back up I'm begging you!" He pleaded.

"O-Okay okay calm down." Said the goddess as she immediately went back up to the altitude she was previously flying at as Alex breathed a sigh of relief.

[TimeSkip: Arrival at Leanbox]

Although it wasn't as futuristic as Planeptune, Leanbox still proved to be a very modern-looking town

Wherever he turned, Alex would see corporate buildings, warehouses, skyscrapers, and other typical urban structures.

The most noticeable aspect about this town was a colossal white structure with black streaks filled with green light in the middle of its perpendicular sides, which ended on a green circle in between.

This massive structure towered over everything else, and could probably be easily seen from anywhere on Leanbox.

Another thing that caught Alex's attention was that Leanbox seemed to have two "layers" or "floors".

The lower one was where all the urban structures and industrial areas were, while the upper area was composed of large roads that went all over the town and many lines of smaller structures.

Alex assumed this "upper area" was probably a series of residential districts where the richest people lived in, all connected by the roads that travelled all over town and led to the lower area.

The houses didn't seem that big or luxurious though, so they were probably more affordable than what he assumed.

"Are you impressed?" Said Vert as she turned to face the boy, noticing that he had been looking around in awe.

"Y-Yeah I am. I've only ever seen pictures of the other nations since I rarely leave Lastation. It's so amazing to really be here in Leanbox for the first time." Said Alex with a smile.

"Well i'm glad my lovely nation has given such a great first impression. Now then let's not waste any more time! We're close to where you'll be staying throughout your visit. " Said Leanbox's CPU before turning back around.