Chapter 20: Lowee - The Finale

"About what exactly?" Said Trick as he appeared from behind.

After hearing the familiar voice, the underling turned around and saw the one person she didn't want to see right now.

"Ah, Ma-Master Trick!? I-I can explain this, I swear!" She said.

"I'll listen to your excuses later...Right now there are more important things at hand." Said Trick.

"Owww…" Said Rom, still feeling the damage from the blast.

"Oh, you poor little things…!" Said Trick while looking at them, then looking at Alex. "You! How dare you hurt innocent little girls!? Don't you have any manly pride!?"

"Huh!? I just said it wasn't my god damn fault! Stop blaming me! I didn't fucking do anything!" Snarled Alex with an irritated expression though Trick just ignored him and focused his attention back on the twins.

"Now, now, I'll make the pain go away." Said Trick while looking at the twins again and chuckling.

The yellow armored like-being extended his tongue and quickly entangled both twins with it.

He then proceeded to cover them with his saliva and lick them constantly in a way that was quite disgusting, if not disturbing to watch.

"Uwaaaah!" Said Rom.

"It's slimy...Ewwww!" Whined Ram.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Yelled White Heart, showing a strong mixture of anger and disgust by what was taking place in front of her.

"Tha-That's right, Master Trick! What are you doing?!" Asked Underling as well, who couldn't hold back the disgust she felt either.

"What? Aren't you supposed to lick wounds to heal them?" Said Trick before chuckling and licking the twins some more.

'I, don't think I'm old enough to be seeing this right now.' Thought Alex as be also had nauseous expression

After a moment or two, Trick finally let go of the twins as they slowly got back up on their feet.

"Ewww, that was awful!" Yelled Ram.

"My clothes are all slimy…Gross…!" Said Rom.

"Ahhh, that was wonderful" Said Trick with a fulfilled tone.

"Ugh, that's it! I'm really angry now!" Shouted Ram.

"I'm angry too...He ruined my clothes...!" Added Rom, looking really annoyed.

Without wasting any time, both sisters transformed back to their HDD forms.

"You'll pay for that!"

"No mercy…"

"Ah, Master Trick! what did you do that for!? Now they're both fully healed!" Said Underling.

"A fight where things are too one-sided is hardly fair." He said.

'That, honestly would have made him look kind of awesome if it weren't for the fact that he just licked two little girls like they were lollipops less than a minute ago' Thought Alex while sweat dropping before he turned his head to look at White Heart.

"Hey Blanc, let's go help-"

The young boy tried speaking to Lowee's CPU but broke a cold sweat after seeing her expression.

She was clenching her fist so thightly it was a miracle her fingers didn't crack and a thick shadow obscured her eyes, letting only a bright red monster-like eye to be seen.