Chapter 32: Planeptune - The Villain's Plan

In a place far away from the nations, far away from any civilization. A place where powerful monsters dwelled by the dozens and broken remains of consoles pilled of into endless mountains of trash littered the place.

The climate was one of constant chaos and destruction, where only dark clouds and constant thunders could be seen all around. This grim place filled with darkness and chaos was known as the Gamindustri Graveyard.

 This grim place filled with darkness and chaos was known as the Gamindustri Graveyard

A land of death that humans feared greatly. A place that even the CPUs despised the idea of setting foot inside it.

"Ah man...I really hate this place-Chu."

"Stop complaining, damn it! It's an order from Master Magic, so there's no helping it!" Snarled Underling at the mouse.

"Maybe you're okay with being here, but half the monsters in this junkyard see me as a snack-Chu!"

The Underling and Warechu argued while walking through a roughly made path.

They, just like all remaining members of the ASIC had been ordered by CFW Magic to gather at the center of the Gamindustri Graveyard. Normally such a trip in this place would be difficult and dangerous even for experienced warriors, but the ASIC's members had a method to avoid the monsters and move around the graveyard safely.

After reaching the depths of the ungodly place, Underling and Warechu encountered a large number of people, most of them dressed in uniforms.

"Whoa, there are a lot of people here." Said the Underling with shocked eyes.

"Not as many as last month, though-chu." Added the mouse while looking around.

Over the course of the last months, the ASIC's constant defeats at the hands of the CPUs, along with the demise of two of their four leaders, caused the people's faith in their deity to diminish and a severe loss of control over Gamindustri's criminal world.

Many people left one after the other, either out of fear of the CPUs or because they felt the ASIC had no future anymore. The few dozen on the graveyard right now were not all of what remained, but surely the most loyal ones as not many would dare set foot into such a dangerous place.

"It seems not as many retain faith in our cause as before." Said Brave while looking at the group that gathered.

"That's fine. The one's here are enough to spread the message."

While the members of the ASIC were waiting to hear of their leaders, Magic approached them.

"Members of the ASIC, heed my words..."

Everyone immediately stopped chatting among each other and faced towards the one who's orders they had been waiting for.

"There she is! Master Magic!" Said Underling with a tone of admiration.