Chapter 1: Prologue

The ringing of a phone went off, as it was eventually picked up by someone.

"Hello? Yeah it is, what's up? Is that so? Alright, I'll be there." Said the person whose voice sounded like a boy.

He put his phone away before heading over to his room, getting dressed as he walked over to his mirror to make sure he was ready to go.

This young boy was Alex Mustang, a thirteen year old living on his own in an apartment in downtown Lastation, one of the four nations within Gamindustri

He worked as a mercenary for all four nations, however he primarily worked within the borders of Lastation via the Guild.

The phone call he had just received was from the Guild from another nation, Planeptune, who had requested his services for one of their quests.

With nothing else to do, Alex figured he'd go ahead and accept it since it'd be easy money.

Once he was ready, he walked on over to where his sword was, grabbing the handle and hooking it onto his back.

Now Alex was completely set to go as he walked out of his apartment, closing and locking the door before heading on over and boarding his motorcycle as he exited the parking lot and drove off

[TimeSkip]

After a decently long drive, the boy had arrived at Planeptune, known as the land of Purple Progress due to the city's technology advanced culture and architecture.

While Alex certainly enjoyed the aesthetic and vibe that the nation gave off, he felt it was a little much in terms of presentation.

Regardless, Alex had to be here for his current job.

The boy eventually arrived at the Planeptune Guild, parking as he entered the building.

When he did, he noticed three things within the Guild.

One, straight in front of him was the receptionist desk where people would accept quests and sign up as a official members.

Two, to the left and right of him were tables where the members could sit and chat among each other.