Chapter 29: Lastation - The Finale

[Back at the Factory]

"KYAAAHH!"

After bullets flew in a constant succesion while being reflected, Black Sister fell to the floor as she was sent flying away by the last attack delivered by CFW Brave, one of the four fellons.

"Give it up, CPU Candidate. Uou hold no chance against me by yourself."

'Damn it, he's right…I need to hurry up and find Big Sister!'

It had been already quite a bit of time after the ambush.

The Lastation Sisters fought back as best as they could, but the endless amount of robotic enemies was overwhelming, and they eventually got separated during the chaos.

Black Sister got away from the core of the battle, but soon was chased by a group of robots that forced her to pull back.

As the CPU candidate eliminated her enemies, she encountered CFW Brave.

Brave was a large robot resembling those from animes carrying a large flaming sword.

Brave was also one of the remaining members of the Four Felons.

He was watching over the factory as he had the feeling the CPUs would eventually try to destroy it, and it seems his hunch was right after all.

"CPU Candidate. I despise senseless slaughter, so I'll give you one last chance..." Said the warrior while walking closer to her. "Leave peacefully and never return, or I'll be forced to slay you where you stand."

Despite being one of the four felons, which were regarded as criminals by all of Gamindustri, Brave was a warrior at heart, someone that fought fairly and believed in principles.

He genuinely believed that the ASIC was doing the right thing since through its methods, all kids poor and rich had equal access to video games that otherwise would be nearly impossible to obtain for them.

"I won't leave just because you overpower me!" Said Black Sister as she tried getting up. "The ASIC's acts have hurt many people already…I won't allow that to happen to Lastation as well!"

"I see. Even if your logic is flawed, that's an admirable resolve."

As he said that, Brave raised his sword higher and engulfed it in flames. "As a sign of respect towards it, I won't hold back!"

The robot swordsman lowered his sword, ready to slice Black Sister in half, until someone jumped into the battle and parried his attack using a flaming sword as well.

"What!?"

Brave's attack was countered, forcing him to take a step back.

As he looked at his new foe, he saw it was a young boy.

"A-Alex!?" Said Black Sister, who didn't expect him to make an appearance.

"Hey there." Said Alex, who looked at Uni for a moment as he got his first look at her HDD Form.

" Said Alex, who looked at Uni for a moment as he got his first look at her HDD Form