Chapter 10: Leanbox - CFW Judge

The streets of Leanbox laid in ruins as Judge laughed while waving his axe all around him, destroying anything that stood in his way.

Buildings, cars, and even people. The bulky warrior didn't care in the least what it was.

As long as it could be either killed or destroyed, he would attack anything that stood in his way.

"Hahahaha! Finally, I can go as wild as I want!" He shouted.

Meanwhile, the Underling watched him as he destroyed everything in his way from a safe distance.

"Man. Master Judge sure looks like he's having fun." She muttered to herself while sweat dropping.

This act of destruction was not without retaliation though, as Leanbox's armies tried their best to stop him but the results didn't seem too favorable.

"Come on! Is that all you have!?" Yelled Judge as he sent the soldiers around him flying in all directions with one swing of his axe " I want someone strong to fight me!"

When faced with the overwhelming power of Judge, the soldiers were nothing more than cannon fodder. Even their strongest weapons hardly did anything to him.

As he was about to slice down his axe against one of the stragglers, the bulky warrior was suddenly hit by three large spears that exploded upon impact, forcing him stop in place.

"What the hell!?" He said as he looked around him

"If it's a strong opponent what you want..." Said a woman's voice with a stern tone "Then I'm sure I'll be more than enough."

After realizing the voice was above him, Judge raised his head and saw Green Heart hovering in mid-air.

Judging by her expression, she wasn't amused at all by what he did to her nation.

"Leanbox's CPU!? Now that sounds like fun!"

Green Heart descended to ground level and turned her head to look at her army.

"Stand back. I'll deal with him!" She ordered with a tone of authority. "Those who are still able to move, carry the wounded to safety!"

The soldiers didn't hesitate to follow their CPU's orders and proceeded to retreat while carrying their wounded.

"As for you, I'll make sure to make you pay in spades for this."

"Come on! Stop blabbering and fight me!"

Seeing there was little sense in speaking any further than this, Green Heart dashed towards Judge and took his attention by using a series of thrusting attacks.

Although she attacked with precision on every thrust, Judge hardly seemed hurt by the end of it.

"Really!? Do you call that an attack!?"

Judge moved forward and used a slicing attack against Green Heart, but she managed to dodge it and jumped backwards.

"I guess that bulky body of his isn't just for show." Muttered Green Heart to herself while standing up.

She then instantly dashed forward again and dodged another one of Judge's attacks before launching a new barrage of her own.

This time she used slashing attacks along with stronger thrusts, which didn't seem hurt him too badly, but they definitely seemed to have taken an effect this time.

The CPU noticed it and kept on the pressure.

Whenever Judge retaliated, she moved backwards and launched a trio of magical exploding spears to send him off-balance and give her enough time to get close for a new series of attacks.