Chapter 47: Final Act - The Last Clash

In response to his fierce will, the bright light exploded into a pillar that rose up into the sky. After a moment, the pillar dissipated and revealed Alex.

His left hand that behind his back spun around his sword which emitted a reddish hue as sparks of fire crackled around it

His right hand emitted a bright glow as in front of it hovering and spinning around in circles was a second sword.

This sword had a red blade with a silver-ish white edge and a red handle.

His appearance didn't change at all aside from the fact that Alex's body gave off a white aura around him with a yellow hue.

The CPUs looked at him with widened eyes after his transformation.

"W-What is that form?" Asked Black Sister?

"Honestly, I don't know what it's called. I wasn't told." Said Alex before naming it himself. "I'll call it, Master Form." He said as he stared down the Deity of Sin.

"Master Form? Do you know what that is?" Added White Sister Ram as she turned her head to look at Blanc.

"I'm certain none of us know what this power is, but it certainly looks powerful." Said Vert while looking at Alex with slight shock.

"Nepgear..."

"Eh?"

Upon hearing the young boy calling her name, Planeptune's CPU Candidate snapped out of her shock and looked at him.

"Hurry up and get them out of here already."

"But what about you?"

After hearing Purple Sister's question, Alex turned his head to look at her over his shoulder.

"I'll be fine. I'm here to kick ass, not to lose."

Planeptune's CPU Candidate looked at Alex for a moment or two while thinking what to do. At first she wasn't sure about following his plan because he'd end up having to deal with the Deity of Sin by himself, but after witnessing his overwhelming victory over the felons and this new form, Purple Sister felt a lot more confident about the young boy's chances.