Chapter 18: Lowee - Controlled

After reaching the center of the destruction taking place, White Heart landed on the street followed by Alex who ran up behind her.

"Okay, who's the dumbass messing up my nation!?" Asked White Heart as she summoned her axe while frowning.

When the smoke from the last explosion cleared out, two people appeared.

One was Underling, and the other was a girl with shorter, messier blue hair similar to White Heart's.

She had a few bangs and side parts with very long strands of hair over her right shoulder that reached down to her chest

One odd thing was her eyes, as they were bright orange and seemed lifeless. (Couldn't find a photo with orange eyes. This was the best I could do. 😭)

She wore a white suit like outfit resembling a bathing suit with pink on the outer parts and neck, and long gloves with a thick pink line going down the center and at the top.

Her boots were long and white with pink lining and pink bottoms.

"Rom!?" Said White Heart with a tone that seemed more like her human self rather than her HDD one.

Alex looked at her, then at the CPU supposed to be Rom with shock.

"T-That's Rom!?"

"That's it! Keep destroying everything!" Said Underling with excitement.

"Destroy, destroy." Replied Rom with an emotionless tone before raising her staff and causing even more explosions.

White Heart and Alex quickly approached them, causing Underling to notice their presence.

"Ah! It's the CPU and the kid!" She said while taking a step back.

"Rom!?"

When hearing her name, the CPU candidate turned around to face her elder sister, but didn't say a single thing.

"The heck are you doing, you idiot!?"

Rom didn't answer her sister's question as she simply stood silent, looking at her.

"No use you broad, your baby sister is now my lackey." Said Underling with a grin.

"You bastard! What the hell did you to Rom!?"

"Just a little mind control."

"Mind control?" Asked White Heart before realizing what she meant "You brainwashed my sister!?"

"The shares being so low made it real easy to twist her mind around."

After hearing what had been done to her little sister, White Heart clenched her axe so strongly that Alex thought the handle would break at any moment.

"You bitch, I'm gonna kill you!"

"Whoa, not so fast…If you try to attack me, your baby sister here will protect me with her life."