Chapter 4: The Gamindustri Tour Begins

[The Next Day]

After being welcomed into the Basilicom and spending the night with them as he had slept on the couch, it was now the next day late in the morning as Alex just laid on the couch unsure of what to do besides just watch Neptune who had sat in front of him on the floor playing her games.

"Hey uh, Neptune right?" Asked Alex.

"Yeah what's up Ally?" Replied the CPU as Alex was confused at how she addressed him.

"A-Ally? My name's Alex." He said though Neptune just shrugged him off.

"Ally is my nickname for you and I ain't stopping that! Now come on. What do you wanna ask me?" She said, still focused on her game.

"R-Right...................anyways, if you're really the CPU then shouldn't you be, I don't know, doing work or something?" He asked as Neptune just sighed and wagged her finger side to side saying no.

"Come on Ally be serious. My nation is perfectly fine. There's nothing out there that recquires my input so I can game as much as I want!" She said excitedly, going back to her game as she left Alex dumbfounded.

'There's no way in hell this lazy bum is actually the CPU.' Thought Alex as he decided to just let it go and just keep watching Neptune play.

After a bit, Histoire came into the living room.

She saw Neptune gaming which immediately put her in a sour mood but then she saw Alex just there on the couch and she knew he was bored so she approached him.

"Hey Alex. If I remember correctly, IF told me that you're a mercenary right?" She asked.

"Woah a mercenary!? You mean like that one spiky blonde guy with a giant sword!?" Asked Neptune though the two just ignored her.

"Yeah I'm a merc, though I only really work within Lastation. I rarely get requests from the other nations." He said.

"Well, why don't you do some mercenary work here? I'm sure there are some people here that would appreciate the help. Not only that, it'll help get your name out there as a reliable mercenary outside of just Lastation." Said the oracle.

Alex thought about it for a bit before sitting up on the couch and nodding.

"Yeah that sounds nice, though, how exactly are we gonna get the word out?" He asked.

"Don't worry. I'll ask IF to get that done. I'm just gonna need your phone number. Once IF is done doing her part, then you should be receiving a lot of requests." She said.

Alex gave Histoire his number as she accepted it and left the room, seemingly to tell IF.

After an hour had passed, Alex's phone began to go off wildly as the boy was caught off guard.

He opened his phone and lo and behold as was getting tons of requests for help left and right.

It stopped quickly as the boy then counted how many requests he had received.

Histoire came back into the room with a smile as she approached the boy.

"How'd it go Alex?" She asked.

"T-Twenty Five requests!? I've never gotten even half of that in a day! O-Oh my god thank you so much Histoire!" He said as the Oracle smiled and nodded her head.

"Go on Alex. We'll see you soon." She said.

"Good luck Ally!" Said Neptune.

The boy nodded as he grabbed his sword and hooked it onto his back as he left the living room and went down the hall towards the elevator as he went down.