Chapter 12: Lowee, Land of White Serenity

[Location: Lowee]

Serene, calm and magical

Serene, calm and magical. Those three would be the best words to describe the nation Alex just set foot into.

The snow covered it all, from the mountains in the distance to the buildings and the streets alike.

This caused the town to have a constantly cold climate all-year round and giving it a sense of calm and serenity.

Unlike the futuristic and urbanized nations like Leanbox and Planeptune, Lowee was the very definition of a classic, old school town.

The buildings and houses alike were designed in odd yet colorful way that hinted at an aura of cheerfulness, almost as if a very creative child came up with them.

Without a doubt the most noticeable structure out of everything else was the massive white castle in the center, surrounded by equally colossal walls as it also had a red roof with a tower entangled by a spiraling structure filled with lights.

From what Alex noticed as he followed Blanc down the streets of Lowee, the nation seemed to focus more on its application of magic than the other two nations.

Almost all of the people's conveniences were handled by the use of magic rather than technology, although technological appliances like game consoles were quite present in Lowee too.

'Christ! I heard that Lowee was cold but I didn't think it'd be this freaking cold!' Thought the young boy while rubbing his arms to keep warm.

The strong cold was something that would need some getting used to, but it didn't change the fact that Alex was amazed by the scenery around him.

"We're almost there" Said Blanc while calmly walking without even turning around to look at him.

Both of them walked through the gates, which weren't as colossal as the walls but still quite big, and entered the castle.

Alex looked all around him once inside, and it was kind of what he expected.

Large hallways, a red carpet on the floor and some armored suits placed on one side as a decoration while the other was a large row of windows that gave a view to the outside.

There weren't quite as many rooms as with Vert's mansion though.

Alex looked at Blanc and couldn't help but wonder why someone that was around the same, short height as he was would need to live in such a huge castle.

Perhaps it was something the people of Lowee wanted, since she was their goddess.

After a few minutes of walking and going up some stairs, they finally reached the end of the hallway, which was a large door.

Blanc reached out for the door, opened it and entered calmly while the young boy followed her inside.

"By the way, look out for a book." Said Lowee's CPU while walking inside.