Inevitable Attractions πŸ”žβœ…(ME...

By -azzshining-

Mew Suppasit is a professor of literature at the University of Chicago. Alpha renowned for his excellent poem... More

BEFORE YOU READ‼️
1.FUCKING PROFESSOR
2. LIFE SUCKS
3.OMEGA STUDENT
4.AROMA
5.I'M A JERK
6.THE MACHANICAL BULLπŸ”žπŸ€πŸ»
7.UNEXPECTED
8.HELP MEπŸ”ž
9.UNBRIDLED DESIREπŸ”ž
10.DO YOU REGRET IT?
11.LOSING MY MIND πŸ”ž
12.ASK ME πŸ”žπŸ€πŸ»
13.THOUGHTS TO THINK ABOUT
15. I DO NOT LOVE YOU
16.ANOTHER LAP
17.AGAINπŸ”žπŸ€πŸ»
18.GIVE ME A NIGHT
19.LOTS OF TALK
20.DEMENTEDπŸ”ž
21.ERATO
22.WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE?
23.DEJA VU
24.DO YOU WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND?
25.IT'S COLD OUTSIDEπŸ”ž
26.THE PARTY
27. I CARE ABOUT YOU
28.EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHINGπŸ”žπŸ€πŸ»
29.PLAYLIST FROM HELL
30.WE HAVE A DEALπŸ”žπŸ€πŸ»
31.IT'S YOUR TURNπŸ”ž
32.INSIGHTFUL OMEGA
33.THE JOURNEYπŸ”žβ€ΌοΈ (GL)
34.THE FUCKING ROOM
35.LAST SUNFLOWERπŸ”žπŸ€πŸ»
36.PHEROMONES
37.SEMINAR FOR ASSHOLES
38.LOST BY YOU
39.I LIKE YOU
40.AGAINπŸ”žπŸ€πŸ»
41.I MISS HIMπŸ”ž
42.HERE? (GL)πŸ”žπŸ€πŸ»
43.THREATS
44.LAST KISS
45.INTENDEDπŸ”ž
46.A LITTLE COMFORT
47.FIRST PHASE
48.I NEED HIM
49.I LOVE YOU
50.INEVITABLE ATTRACTIONS πŸ”ž

14.OUR BODIES

1.1K 134 3
By -azzshining-

SURPRISE!! double update...
Before reading this chapter, read the previous chapter first.. tq☺️:)

꧁GULF POV꧂

A knock on the door woke me up. My eyes blinked a couple of times, barely focusing on the television in my living room. With the blanket that I brought from the room a couple of hours ago sheltering me, I heard them calling again.

"I'm coming!" I yelled sleepily.

I got to the door and looked through the peephole. Olivia was on the other side with a bag of groceries and her phone in hand. I touched the key to let her through.

"Yes, now it opened for me," she said through his cell phone, giving me a smile as she entered. "I'll tell you anything, Jack. Take care of mom. Bye bye".

"Hi", I greeted, responding to the hug she gave me. "You didn't tell me you were coming".

"I figured that with your heat you wouldn't be eating very well.

"I took suppressants so don't worry about me".

She nodded as we went to the kitchen. She left the bag on the table and when she was about to say something again, she wrinkled his nose. Confused, she looked at me, I cursed to myself. He must have noticed Mew's pheromones.

I hadn't bothered to explain anything to her yet. I just texted him not to come over the weekend because my heat cycle was early.

"What did you bring to eat?", I tried to play the misunderstanding.

"Hamburgers..." she said, still looking at me as I took the boxes out of the bag. "Gulf...?"

I closed my eyes and held my breath.

Shit, shit, shit. What am I gonna say?

That I got my heat the day she didn't go to university to take care of her mother because of an argument with the professor and then we ended up having sex like crazy for almost three days. Damn I can't.

"Why does this place smell like...?"

I swallowed dry. Come on, she's my best friend, I can't lie to her.

I took all the courage I had and looked at her.

"Why does it smell like Professor Mew?", I finished what she was going to say. "Because he was here".

"In your heat?", she asked, incredulous.

"Yeah..."

When the place was deathly silent, I understood that I had seriously surprised her.

"Gulf, I know I'm playing a lot with the subject, but I don't want to speculate anything." She came over to sit next to me. "Do you want to tell me what happened?".

I nodded in her direction with a sigh.

"My zeal in the university came forward".

"It can't be," she growled and curse.

"Yes, I reacted the same at the beginning".

"So? How did you get out of there?", She stopped for a second and then asked. "And tell me nobody did anything to you, for God's sake".

I shook my head and bit my lip.

"Nobody did anything to me... that I didn't want".

"Oh god, that sounds bad," she laughed. "Come on, tell me, what did you want?"

I covered my face with my hands. My cheeks felt hot as my scent of embarrassment filled the kitchen, making Olivia laugh harder.

"I... I was with Mew".

The redhead next to me stopped laughing. In amazement she pulled my hands away to see my face.

"No... Nooooo... With Professor Mew? Holy shit, are you serious?".

I nodded slowly.

"But you wanted to, right?" She spoke seriously. "Because if it's not like that, I swear that..."

"Yeah! You don't have to swear to me that you're going to castrate him, Oli".

"Oh okay. Goodness".

Even though she was my best friend, I felt too self-conscious to suddenly speak out. He hadn't even brought up the subject with Mew yet. This was strange.

However, I told myself again that there was nothing to be ashamed of. All day today I was thinking about what that alpha and I did. I didn't regret it, it was even more difficult for me to accept it.

Looking back and seeing how I was the main instigator of everything that my zeal led us to was...a lot. I couldn't take it in.

Olivia knew me so well that even though she knew I was in heat, no one was going to make me do anything. If things happened it was because I wanted them. Perhaps the pheromones catalyzed the moment, but not even a fucking aphrodisiac would be so strong that I would inadvertently succumb.

With Mew it happened... because I wanted it to happen.

Help!! That was a terrifying thought.

"So... Can I buy the cake now?".

I immediately gave him the middle finger.

"Aw, you've already popped the cherry, Gulfy." He got up to hug me from behind. "It's fantastic, although I still have questions".

"I know..." I sighed.

"Okay, I imagine you know what the first one is".

"Why with Professor Mew?", I deduced. "

"I'm honest... I don't even know. My mind was in a mess and he carried me here. Not knowing what he was doing I kissed him and asked him to stay".

I admitted all my actions ashamed of myself.

"Was it just because of heat?", Olive asked.

"Maybe... God, I have no idea".

"Gulf, but if you were in heat..." Her voice sounded doubtful. You sure not...

"No," I sighed again. "Even if I was in heat, I wouldn't go to just any alpha. I also have no idea where that sudden need arose from. I only know that at some point the pheromones of that alpha made me heat and then I asked for help".

"So now you know".

"I know what?", I asked, inquisitive.

Oli inhaled deeply and turned me on the stool so that I was facing her. I lowered my head and she took my hands.

"That it was Professor Mew's pheromones that caused you those disorders in your heat cycle".

My mouth fell open. "You knew it?". She nodded.

"And why didn't you tell me?", I asked for.

~🍂~

Wednesday morning and I had an insane fear of going to class. After my talk with Oli I felt calmer. She still couldn't come since her mother was still sick, Jack had stayed to take care of her on Monday when she came to visit me.

With the heat over and an extra day off, I forced myself to get out of bed and face whatever was going to happen today.

Professor Mew had texted me on Tuesday, asking if we could meet up to talk. A part of me didn't even want to answer him, but I forced myself to be an adult... halfway. I told him to talk today before swimming class.

"Good morning, guys" the deep and familiar voice made me look away from the window to see the professor leaving his things on the desk.

He attentively scanned the classroom until our gazes collided. That whirlpool that enveloped us had no name, I just felt my back tingling before those dark eyes behind the glasses.

I swallowed as our subtle stealth battle lasted where no words were needed.

"Today we will teach a little different class," he said, cutting the connection. "We have rarely taken the erotic genre for an analysis, so today we will....

I was not being able to take my eyes off that navy blue suit, I saw him approach his backpack and take out a notebook. Standing in the middle of the place, he took the red bookmark to find the indicated page.

"First, a general reading to get the ideas that we capture", he clarified.

The room was completely silent, as was the case every time this alpha was going to start telling a story. There was something in his voice and his way of telling the facts that really transported you to the place of the characters.

"Our bodies", he began. "Our ecstatic bodies that sweated with pleasure, when we gave our souls before dawn. Our tangled bodies. In the living room, on the sofa, in the kitchen and bathroom, on the attic floor".

I walk, without stopping reciting.

>>The sheets were not needed, without pillows it did not matter. As our bodies joined, everything was simply heavenly. A candle illuminated, a song to the beat. The pace quickened and the humidity increased.

I lost my breath as his footsteps led in my direction.

>>The moans that were born from two deranged bodies. Deranged from follies and coitus achieved. The moans betrayed the supreme sensations, wild animals we were on many occasions.

His eyes left the notebook and connected with mine. The little golden shimmer on them made me hold my breath.

>>Desperation in each rose, passion in each kiss. You and I melted in an eclipse of desires.

For a moment the classroom was silent. I imagine that the others were taking the essential points to analyze the work, but my head could not even process what I heard.

That poem...

"Professor, who is the author?", someone asked.

Mew raised his head to that voice and with a small smile on his lips he replied:

"Yo, it's a new poem for my next book".

Everyone applauded big. We have just listened exclusively to a work by the poet Mew Suppasit that has not yet seen the light of day.

"I didn't know you wrote erotic poems, professor," said a girl. I understand that he writes pure romance.

A smile that made me stir in my seat planted his lips.

There is a first time for everything.

Oh god, he really...

Inspired by a great night, apparently someone else joked and everyone laughed.

Then the professor looked at me again.

Amazing describes his best.

.

.

.

Today I had a literature exhibition and since it went well for me, I am happy and bcuz of that I update two chapter so that you guyss can also be happy. Muahh😘❤️..

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

27 MEI 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 2.7K 32
Gulfmew omegavers AU!! In a world where being alpha, omega, beta will define your role in society, it will set the course for what you can or cannot...
231K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
13.7K 715 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
352K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...