Lincoln's new life

By r0b0tf4c3

Lincoln's life changes when a woman comes to adopt him when he was left to die in a squirrel suit. (Yes, NSL... More

An unexpected visit
Family Reunion
Find Another Place to Feed Your Greed While I Find a Place to Rest
Waking Up
Mama
Leaving
Goodbye Royal Woods
Flying Part 1
Flying Part 2: Dreaming
Hello Tokyo
Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
New clothes
School transferring
Lincoln's grandmother
School uniform
First day of school!
Second day of school!
Phone call
Plans
At the mall with Akari
First basketball game
Letters
Comforting
Second basketball game
Meeting "new" family members
Talking with Liliana
Sick
Akari's visit
Vote for Kenji!
Meeting Akari's family
The Mail
Masako's moves with groove!
Wake Me Up
Lily's decision
Flashback
Piñata
Third basketball game
Breaking free
Storytelling
The girls meet Ema
Double date
The reason why
Krysia tells her story
Mall
Leni's side
I'm Sorry That I Let You Down
Lucy's questions
Goodbye
Another conversation
I Promise You
Lucy goes to school
Meeting an old face
Spouses meet again
Dear Diary
Voting day
Bad News
CD
Lovesick
Mansion
Linkari Nowakamura
Diss Track
Presents
Lincoln's birthday
LINKIN PARK
The remaining gifts
Real
The semi finals
Lori's back
Last day of school
Antoni
Pretty Hate Machine
Back to America
Legacy
El Paso
Memory
Diss track part 2: Something That I'm Not
Dr. West
Josh
Cold Wind Blows
Outcasts
The night before everything
Court day
Back to Japan
Talent Show
Dreams/Beach Day
SLIPKNOT/Halloween
Author's news

Introducing Zuzanna

1K 14 6
By r0b0tf4c3

It is in Sakura No Hana the next day. Krysia and Suziko are in the living room discussing plans on what to do for the summer. "Maybe we could go to Almeria." Krysia said. "Spain?" Suziko asked. "Oh, yeah. It is beautiful in the summer. They have a waterpark there too that Lincoln, Marcel and Liliana would all enjoy." Krysia said, "And trust me, we all look like we could use a tan. Especially Lincoln". "That actually sounds perfect. All of the above. Plus, it's perfect for Lincoln. Back in America, the doctor said that when it's warm out, Lincoln needs to get sunlight as much as possible to restore his natural skin tone. He looked like a ghoul when I first saw him in years." Suziko said. "That poor boy. I would never do that to my babies. I couldn't imagine. I love them way too much to do anything so horrible." Krysia said. 

"Would that be something Thomas would do?" Suziko asked. "Please don't mention that Dutch dupek's (asshole's) name to my face. He makes me uncontrollably mad. I love him, give him two children, he cheats on me with a Korean woman, runs off and marries her. I despise him. The next time I see him, I'm cutting his bitterballens off." Krysia said angrily. "Sorry." Suziko said. "It is not your fault. Sorry for blowing up there." Krysia said. "Do you ever plan on remarrying?" Suziko asked. "No, I do not need a man. All I need are my children." Krysia said, "The main reason I took full custody of Marcel and Liliana is because I don't want him to be a bad influence on them. Especially Marcel. I don't want Marcel thinking it's ok to break a woman's heart like that.". 

Lincoln is with Marcel and Liliana in his room. They are currently telling stories to each other while sitting crisscross on Lincoln's bed. Lincoln was telling stories about his childhood in Royal Woods and Marcel and Liliana were telling stories about their childhoods in Warsaw. "Really? They beat you up? Just for some money?" Liliana asked in disbelief. "Yep." Lincoln said. "That one sounds more bullshit than the one about you being a servant." Marcel said. "Well, they're a terrible family." Lincoln said. That's where they then heard a voice that said, "MARCEL! LILIANA! LINCOLN! GET READY BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO THE PARK!". "Well, we better go downstairs. See you in a few minutes." Marcel said as he and Liliana walked downstairs. 

It cuts to them at Sakura No Hana Park. It was beautiful. There were cherry blossom trees and pink everywhere. Liliana and Lincoln were throwing the frisbee to each other, Suziko was throwing peas and chopped up carrots to the ducks at the pond, and Krysia was taking pictures of her family. 

As Marcel was walking down the park, he noticed a very familiar teenage girl.

JUST PICTURE SHE HAS RED HAIR

"Zuzanna?" he spoke. Then, she noticed him. "Marcel?" she said. That's when the girl started walking up closer to him. She then grew a smile as she ran to him. "Marcel!" she exclaimed happy. "Zuzanna!" Marcel exclaimed as he hugged her. "O mój Boże! Tak bardzo za Tobą tęskniłem!" (Oh my God! I missed you so much!) Zuzanna exclaimed as she hugged him. "Też za tobą tęskniłam!" (I missed you too!) Marcel exclaimed. They then broke the hug. "Co Ty tutaj robisz?" (What are you doing here?) Zuzanna asked. "Odwiedzanie rodziny" (Visiting family) Marcel said, (Co Ty tutaj robisz?) "What are you doing here?". "Mój ojciec jest w podróży służbowej i chciał zabrać mnie i moją mamę." (My father is on a business trip and wanted to take me and my mum.) Zuzanna explained, "Mam dla ciebie kilka specjalnych rzeczy." (I have some special things for you.). "Naprawdę? czym oni są?" (Really? what are they?) Marcel asked. "Cóż, to jest jeden z nich." (Well, this is one of them.) Zuzanna said. She then pulled Marcel into a kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zuzanna is kissing Marcel on the lips. The boy is surprised, as he had wide eyes. They then broke the kiss. "C-co to było?!" (W-what was that?!) he asked shocked. "Od tamtej rozmowy, Marcel... myślałem... może powinienem dać ci drugą szansę. Byłem głupi, myśląc, że nasze zerwanie było twoją winą, ponieważ częściowo jest to również moja wina." (Ever since that conversation, Marcel... I've been thinking... maybe I should give you a second chance. I was stupid to think our breakup was your fault because part of it is also my fault.) Zuzanna said. "Zuzanna-" Marcel tried to speak before he was interrupted. "NIE! To też moja wina. Przyznaję, że byłem trochę głupi i naiwny w stosunku do ciebie. Żaden z nas nie miał racji." (NO! It's my fault too. I admit I was a little stupid and naive about you. Neither of us was right.) she then held his hands and smiled, "Ale teraz chcę, żebyśmy znowu byli razem. Myślę, że wszyscy zasługujemy na drugą szansę." (But now I want us to be together again. I think we all deserve a second chance.) Zuzanna said. Marcel smiled as they kissed again.

It cuts to Lincoln and Liliana sitting down crisscross over a blanket on the ground under a tree. Liliana is talking about her current life with Lincoln. She is talking about her current life. Her friends, what it's like being homeschooled, and other things. "HELLO!" they heard a voice say. They looked ahead and saw Marcel holding hands with a girl. Liliana saw this girl, and then had wide eyes as she saw her. "Z-Zuzanna?!" She said surprised. Zuzanna waved at her happily. She then let go of Marcel's hand, ran to Liliana and hugged her. They both squealed as they broke the hug. "Spójrz na siebie! Już nie chowasz się za bluzą z kapturem!" (Look at you! You're not hiding behind a hoodie anymore!) Zuzanna said. "Tak, to dlatego, że mój kuzyn mi pomógł!" (Yes, it's because my cousin helped me!) Liliana said, pointing to Lincoln, who just waved. "Naprawdę? Pomógł ci?" (Really? Did he help you?) Zuzanna asked. Liliana nodded her head yes. "Czy mówi po Polski?" (Does he speak Polish?) Zuzanna asked. "Nie, mówi tylko po Angielski i Japoński." (No, he only speaks English and Japanese) Liliana said. "Oh." Zuzanna said, "Cóż, mam też kilka innych ważnych wiadomości." (Well, I also have some other important news.) she then smiled at Marcel. "Zuzanna, czy to w porządku, jeśli to powiem?"(Zuzanna, is it okay if I say this?) Marcel asked. "W porządku." (All right.) Zuzanna said. "Dziękuję" (Thank you) Marcel said, "Liliana, Zuzanna i ja znów jesteśmy parą." (Liliana, Zuzanna and I are a couple again.).

"Naprawdę? Wow!" (Really? Wow!) Liliana said surprised, "Nie wiem, dlaczego w ogóle się rozstaliście? Byliście razem tacy słodcy." (I don't know why you broke up in the first place? You were so sweet together.). Zuzanna just rubbed her neck and said to Marcel, "Czy mogę przedstawić się twojej kuzynce?" (May I introduce myself to your cousin?). "Zacząć robić!" (Go ahead!) Marcel said. She then walked up to Lincoln. "Hello." She said to Lincoln as he stood up, "I'm Zuzanna. Marcel's girlfriend. It's nice to meet you." she said to Lincoln. "Nice to meet you, too, Zuzanna. You've probably heard my story, right?" Lincoln asked. "Why I have not. What story?" Zuzanna asked very curiously to the group. "Let's take this to a more comfortable spot because it's going to be a long story." Lincoln said as they all nodded.

It cuts to them sitting at a picnic table. Lincoln is telling his story and when he was done, Zuzanna had her hand on her mouth and was on the verge of tears. "And that's my story." Lincoln said, finishing it up. "Oh... my...goodness... that is just horrible! I could never imagine my parents and I doing that to my older sister if she still lived with us!" Zuzanna said with a very cracking voice. Her tears then went down her cheeks. "Hej, hej." (Hey, hey) Marcel said as he gave his girlfriend a napkin as she took them and wiped her face. "Like... that is not family! Family loves you unconditionally! They don't believe in luck!" Zuzanna said. "Well, they're not family, these two sitting here, now that's family. They're my family." Lincoln said referring to Marcel and Liliana. The siblings smiled at their cousin as they heard this. Lincoln then felt Liliana hug him. He also felt Marcel hug him too. "Aww jak słodko!" (Aww, how cute!) Zuzanna said as she saw this. "Can I join?" she asked. Lincoln just shrugged. That's when Zuzanna then walked over to the other side and joined in on the group hug.

It cuts to Lincoln in holding a plain white shirt in his hand. He then walks downstairs to his aunt's room. As he approached her doorframe, he knocked on the door.

Krysia came out and saw Lincoln. "Yes, kochane?" she asked. "Hey, Aunt Krysia, you're into knitting, sewing, stitching, and putting labels on and stuff like that, right?" Lincoln asked. "Yes, I love fashion designing." Krysia said. "Well, Class President is going on at my school. Now, one of my friends is running and I was thinking you could make a shirt. I even wrote out what I want on there." Lincoln said. "Hmm, let me see." Krysia said as she took the white shirt and the paper, "I could do this. More than happy to.". Lincoln smiled and said, "Thank you, Aunt Krysia!". "You're welcome, kochane." Krysia said.

25 minutes later, Lincoln is in his room making campaign ads to put around the school. He then hears a knock on his door. He opens it up to see his aunt Krysia smiling with her arms behind her back. "Hey, kochane, I got something for you." Krysia said as she pulled out a shirt, "How does it look?".

"It's perfect! Thank you, Aunt Krysia!" Lincoln said as he hugged his aunt. Krysia hugged back and said, "You're welcome, kochane.".

To be continued...

End of chapter 33. Hope you all enjoyed! 

Peace out!

A/N: Question, which is better? Water park or amusement park?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 116 12
When Issei finally finds out about his real biological family, and now questions are being made, What if Issei was Adopted, What if his Perversion wa...
22.3K 390 39
Carmen Sandiego has tract a VILE operation in Michigan. In a town of Michigan lives a 11 year old boy named Lincoln Loud. After the Bad luck fiasco...
4.1K 51 24
It all started with one simple sleepover...as a new kid in royal woods came across a sporty tomboy who changes his life forever. (I DON'T OWN THE LO...
261 1 9
Life could be a dream. It can also be an unescapable nightmare.