We Deserve A Happy Ending

By AugustAlsinaBae_

This IS the sequel to Big Girls Deserve a Happy ending! Jenae' and Dominic are back! Just older and more life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
To my girls
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Author's Note
BOOM!

Chapter 8

6.2K 375 97
By AugustAlsinaBae_

3-4 months pregnant

"Bae. I'm hungry. Can you go get me a Oreo McFlurry? " I said to Dominic. He was in the bed half sleep but I was craving an Oreo McFlurry from McDonalds.

"Jenae'. It's 2:00 in the morning. I'm tired right now." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Please bae. After this I won't ask for nothing else." I said.

He got up, picked up his keys and put on his Nike slides and walked out grabbing his wallet on the way.

"You gon get mama in trouble with daddy if you keep this up." I said rubbing my belly. I'm now 3 going on 4 months pregnant tomorrow and the cravings are just get worse and worse each night.

After 20 minutes Dom came back with my Oreo McFlurry. "Thank you." I said as he handed it to me.

He took his shirt and slides off and got back in the bed without saying a word. "Bae you want some?" I asked.

"No Jenae'. I just want to sleep." He said closing his eyes.

"Okay." I said. I know I was getting on his nerves. I leaned over and gave him a kiss and let him sleep.

**** The Next Morning

Dominic P.O.V.

I'm tired as hell. I only got a few hours of sleep last night because of Jenae' and her damn cravings. But what my baby wants she gotta get. Too damn spoiled. That's my fault though. It's 9:00 and I gotta get ready for work. Jenae' in the bed knocked out, not for long.

I walked in Jenae' was on her side sleeping peacefully just snoring like she was so tired. I took a quick picture of her and laughed to myself. I leaned down and started biting her ear and kissing her lips and cheeks.

She woke up and pushed my face away. "Go away." She said trying to roll over.

I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her up. "Dom now is not the time to be playin, na gone somewhere man." She said annoyed.

"You had me up all night getting yo food and rubbing yo back. Now I gotta get to work and I want some breakfast ma." I said pulling her outta bed. "Let's go. Ya man need food to start his day." I said tapping her ass.

She rubbed her eyes and walked slowly into the kitchen and started cooking some bacon and eggs. I watched her the whole time. She was just so fine with ha fine ass. Hair up in a messy bun, booty shorts on with my t shirt. As she fixed my plate I came up behind her and rested my head on her shoulder.

"What you gon do round hea today?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Might go looking for stuff for the baby." She said in a low voice.

"I want us to do that togetha bae." I said.

"We still can. I just wanna occupy my time since I got today off." She said handing me my plate.

"Ok baby." I said as I sat down and began eating.

"Have a good day at work. I'm going back to bed." She said getting ready to walk out the kitchen.

"Aye aye aye. Ya man can't no kiss before work?" I asked holding my arms out.

She walked over to me and gave me a big kiss. I was feelin on her ass and I went down to her neck.

She moved my hands away. "You betta stop. That's how we got this here." She said rubbing her belly and walking away. I smacked her ass and bit my lip.

"You damn right mama. I'ma see yo fine ass lata." I said picking up my keys and walking out the door heading to work.

*****

I was at work working on a car when I heard heels click clacking they way in my direction. I looked up when the sound stopped near me and I got annoyed instantly. "What you need Victoria?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb with me Dominic I ain't here about no fucking car getting fixed. Why you ain't been answering my calls or texting me back? I come by and you have yo fuckin friends tell me you can't come talk to me?? What's up?" She said.

"Victoria I don't fuck with you." I said bluntly.

"Oh yeah? So you thought you can just use me? Well baby niggas can't just use me. Shit will end when I say it will end. And I know you back with yo bitch. Yeah I got eyes on y'all. I'll be around boo." She said flipping her stiff ass weave and then she walked away and got in her car.

I just put my hand on my head. I feel like some shit gon go down. Victoria the bitch I fucked around with all them months ago.. Worst mufuckin mistake I ever made. I hope she don't try no shit. That girl is ghetto as hell. I don't need this. Jenae' having my baby and I don't need no drama or her stressing. Damn man. Karma will come back on yo ass when you least expect that shit boy I swea.

I just got back to work and tried to get my mind off that bullshit.

***

I got back home and Jenae' and Shenika were in the living room on the floor polishing each other's toes.

"What's up bae. What's up Nika." I said coming in and putting my keys in the counter.

"Hey bae." Jenae' said.

"What's up nigga." Nika said.

I walked over and bent down and gave Jenae' a kiss and dapped Shenika. "What my two ladies got going on here?" I said sitting back on the couch.

"Nothing girl time. Bae we saw some cute little baby stuff! I almost got it but it was a bunch of boy stuff. I think that's a sign!" She said almost singing.

"Oh yeah. Well when we find out what we having next week we can go get as much stuff as you want." I said. Then my phone vibrated.

I seen it was a text from an unsaved number. I started to read it. "Yo bitch cuter up in person. I can't wait to meet that hoe." I didn't even have to ask who that was to know who tf it was. Victoria!

"Who that bae?" Jenae' asked looking up from polishing Shenika toes.

"This just Marcus texting me some bullshit." I said and then I let out a fake laugh.

I hurried and texted back. "You better stay away from her or shit is not gon be sweet Victoria."

She texted back. "I wonder if she'd come back to you again after I show her these pictures of us."

This girl really bout to make me forget all the lessons my mama taught me about not putting my hands on a female. I texted back. "Keep trying me and you gon be sorry."

"Like I said.. I'll be around." That was the last thing she texted me. I just let out a breath. This bitch trying to ruin my life.

"You alright bae?" Nae' asked looking at me.

"Yeah I'm just tired. I'm gon take me shower." I said getting up and heading to our room. I'm not gon tell Jenae' about this. I don't need her stressing and I don't want her seeing Victoria and then have all those old wounds opened.

I took a shower and feeling the water on my body calmed me down. Victoria probably just trying to piss me off. I don't think she'll be that damn crazy and try to sabotage some shit. At least I hope not.

I walked back into the living room and Shenika was gone. Jenae' had ordered some Chinese food and was eating.

I grabbed my food and sat next to her on the couch. We sat quietly eating and watching tv.

"So what's going on?" She asked me nonchalantly eating her food.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb. I know something is wrong."

"Why you say that?" I asked.

"When you get off from work you like to be up under me and be all lovey dovey.. Instead you on ya phone trying to cover up shit with a fake ass laugh. I've known you for 6 years Dom. I know when you mad, sad, happy, horny, stressed, worried and on the verge of fuckin some shit up.. I know you.. What's going on?"

"It's nothing you need to worry about baby." I said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

She just stared at me. "Mhhhmm. You know I'ma find out. But I'ma let you handle this." She said and she continued eating her food.

"Aight baby." I said.

She put her food down on the table and put mines on the table and she sat on my lap so she was facing me and I was in between her legs. "You missed us today?" She asked putting her hands over my shoulders.

"Yeah I missed my babies." I said rubbing my hands on her ass.

"How much?" She asked in a sweet voice.

I stretched my arms out. "This much."

Her eyes got low and seductive and she bit her lip. "Prove it." She said.

"How you want me to prove it?" I asked playing stupid.

She pulled my shirt off and started kissing me. "Surprise me." She said.

I put my arms around her waist and got up and walked us to the room. I laid her down on our bed and pulled her pants off. I took off my pants off and got on top of her. When I went down to give her a kiss she hit me upside my head with a pillow and started laughing.

I took the pillow threw it off the bed and shook my head. I unbuttoned her shirt and kissed her from her neck down to her stomach. I pulled her panties off and pulled it out.

She was biting her lip. I picked her legs up and slid right in quick and hard. "Aaaaaahhh" she moaned.

She was gripping onto the sheets as I was going in and out inside of her. "Harder." She moaned.

I went harder. All you could hear was slapping sounds. I pulled her to the edge of the bed so I was standing off the bed. "Mmmmmmmm" she moaned trying to keep it in.

I bent down and started tongue kissing her and I stroked slowly. I stood her up and bent her over the bed and put one of her legs on the bed and slid in from the back.

"Ooooooooh!" She moaned out and her leg got weak and she almost fell on her stomach. I caught her before she could fall.

"Baby be careful.. The baby." I said.

"I'm sorry. Shit don't do me like that!" She whined.

I kissed her shoulder and slid back in this time holding her up. "Uuughhhh." She moaned. She turned around and pushed me on the bed and got on top of me and started riding me. As she rode me I had my hands on her ass. She was taking off on my ass , riding like this dick was keeping her alive.

"Why this dick so gooooood?" She yelled.

I just smiled to myself. "Cause this pussy good baby." I said.

I started smacking her ass. "I'm bout to..." She said then she she came on me and then I did.

I rolled her on her back and laid on her chest. Both of us breathing hard. I kissed her forehead and rested my head in the crook of her neck.

There ain't no way I'm letting a bitch break this up again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.1K 32
Pala sam na nemilosrdnog čovjeka, a on me prisilio da budem njegova. Njegova žena. Ne znam mogu li ga promijeniti. Okrutan je, bez srca, ali s njim s...
88.2K 2K 18
Leonardo Delgado je zgodan, tajanstveni neznanac, koji se pojavio niotkuda u njenom životu. Jedno veče puno strasti odvešće ih do braka. Monika Ramir...
342K 15.6K 30
Prvi dio serijala Ljubav je izazov. Jasmin&Eliot Jasmin Wille je povučena i jako nesigurna djevojka. Radije bira tišinu i knjigu, nego party i opij...
218K 5.8K 33
[18+] Podigla sam se s klupe i tako udaljenost između nas učinila gotovo nepostojećom. Tijelom mi je prošao uzbuđujući drhtaj i mišići duboko u trbuh...