I wanna be your slave

By cool_story_cyst

Enjoy :) More

Characters
Kingdom
The Beast
Bracelet
Invitation
Question
Marriage
Wedding Day
Jennie's servants
Acrimony
Against
Moonlight
Turnips
Naked
Towel
Curiosity
Glint
White Mask
Blankets
Conversation
Grapes
Intentions
Taste Testing
Vulnerable πŸ”ž
Request
Letter
Trailer
Excuse me
Arrow
Confession
Name πŸ”ž
Happy
Gift
First Page
Revelation
Selfish
Auspicious
Lisa's Father*
*gulp
Dream
Wet & Dirty
I want you πŸ”ž
Betrayal
Birthday
Guest
Meat Pie
Birthday Wish
Cocky Prince
Fifteen thousand
Defeat
Order
Desperate
Escape
Dagger
False Accusations
Bare Face
BULLSHIT
Crazy Woman
The Older Brother
Servants Uniform
Awful Sight
Reunited
Disgusted
Handprints
Demon
Sinister Smile
Feathers
Determination
Saved
Last
Hell
Never again
Confusions
Somehow
4 words
Mirror
May the best
Sleep
Smile
Curse
Choosing between past and present
Dull Gray
After a month
At the dinning room
Conversation
Name
Next time
Oh shit
Behind the door
One week before
Birthday wish (Bonus)
Confession (2)
Deja-vu
And again
Satchel Bag
Happy ending?
One month
Leaving it all to fate
Voice
Wedding Day (2)
Too late
Started
I Do
Finally
Nowhere
Hope
Fucking Wake Up
Ending: True love's kiss (Part 1)

Condition

511 44 2
By cool_story_cyst

As Jennie's cries grew louder and louder, her resemblance to a demon slowly disappeared.

Her eyes returned to their original colors without her noticing them.

The fangs disappeared, living without any trace of being there.

Her nails shortened, and the only evidence that they had ever grown at least four times as long as they should be was the blood on her palms that already went dry.

Her black, dark, and mesmerizing wings completely faded.

Jennie went back to being a normal person. She went back to being a woman.

Jennie's servants couldn't hold their tears anymore when they saw and heard the cries of their Queen. Their hearts broke for Jennie. They had never seen or heard her cry this loud and even in front of many people.

This would only mean one thing.

Lisa was probably as important as her life or maybe even more important than her life.

Lisa was Jennie's everything.

That is why when Jennie learned that Lisa had reached her end already, she wanted to kill herself too by killing her older brother. She's planning to mercilessly kill him and then vanish without leaving any trace, just like what the fallen angel said.

She was reincarnated for just one single purpose, to get her revenge on her older brother- to kill him. Then, after that, she will proceed to the next life just like what was supposed to happen 26 years ago.

But Jennie forgot about that. She had started to live- to hope that she could just proceed with her life with Lisa standing next to her. She started dreaming of a happy ending that she didn't achieve in her first life despite being a princess. She started to believe that not all humans were like her brother and mother, but she was wrong. She was completely wrong because even the person that she saved back then still had the guts to betray her.

She didn't want to do what Lisa wanted her to do. She doesn't have any plan to live in this world alone. She doesn't want to stay here if Lisa is gone already. But Lisa just wished for her to do that. She just wished for that when she was on her deathbed already.

How can Jennie ever defy that?

Jennie's servants approached her, rubbing Jennie's back, trying to soothe the pain within her as they busied themselves crying on their own.

Even though the time they had spent with Lisa was still pretty short compared to the number of years that they had spent with everybody else, they had grown fond of the cheerful, beautiful young woman already.

Lisa had a personality that wouldn't give a hard time for someone to love her, and Jennie and her servants were the living proof of that.

Sniffing and tears still streaming down her face, Jennie lifted her head from Leo's shoulder and saw Mino standing beside her, carrying Lisa while looking so sad. Without uttering any word, Jennie took the lifeless Lisa from Mino's arms.

"Let's leave. Can you take care of yourselves?" Jennie asked in a broken voice. She couldn't look directly in the eyes of her servants.

"We'll be fine on our own, Your Highness. You don't have to worry about us anymore." Leo assured, rubbing Jennie's back.

Jennie just nodded her head and looked up at the sky. Everyone stared at her back and was mesmerized by the white feathered wings that grew behind her back.

Without wasting any more time, Jennie flew to the sky with Lisa. She was thinking of bringing Lisa back to her own castle, maybe to give her body a proper burial, but at the same time not. Jennie just wanted to put her on her bed and then hugged her closer to her even after her body got cold and started releasing an unpleasant smell.

It may sound pretty crazy but Jennie was really not ready to let Lisa go yet. She still wants to be with Lisa. She still wanted to hold and kiss Lisa.

Didn't Lisa promise that they would have sex after her birthday celebration? How would they still get to do that if Lisa was no longer existing in this world?

Jennie has so many hows and whys that she doesn't know how they will be answered.

Jennie was confused and could barely think straight right now. Her tears that the air was blowing were all being sent down to Lisa, but it was still not enough to make a miracle of bringing Lisa back to life.

Jennie doesn't believe in miracles but this time she wanted to believe. She wanted to believe that there was still a way to bring Lisa back to life, even if she ended up needing to use her life force.

The former princess's wings immediately vanished when she finally made it back to her castle. She didn't bring Lisa to her room or even to the land where her father and oldest brother's fake burials were located.

When Jennie stepped her feet onto the grassy land again and looked around, that's when she only realized where she was. She didn't purposely choose to land here, it was all just a coincidence. She ended up seeing herself at the back of the castle where she and Lisa had sat on the top of the stairs, in the middle of the night, as they opened themselves up to each other for the very first time while gazing at the twinkling stars and the round full moon.

A sad smile made its way to Jennie's lips, remembering that scene as she sat at the top of the stairs, placing Lisa on her lap. Jennie started stroking Lisa's hair, pushing the strands of her hair that were covering her face to the back of her ears.

Using her burned hands, she wiped the stains of blood on Lisa's face, softly caressing her cheeks afterward, as if Lisa wasn't dead yet and just sleeping. Her hands were in a terrible state but she paid no attention to that.

Jennie could no longer remember the last time she had ever put her hands together to pray. She can't remember the last time she had called for Heaven's help since she was reincarnated.

Maybe it's because she no longer trusts them, just like when she was still a princess. She had never asked for their help again ever since she was reincarnated, because she believed that she was capable of doing almost everything in this world.

She got the power, the life force, so why would she still bother to ask for their help if she can just do it on her own? Heaven had forsaken her and her family once already. They let them die like that.

Yes, it's not their fault, but Jennie prayed for her salvation, and yet what she received was despair.

Jennie had stopped believing in them since then, but this time she wanted to. She wanted to believe in them and have them help her. She didn't hesitate in putting her palms together and closing her eyes.

She didn't hesitate when she called Him, the creator of this world. She didn't hesitate in begging him and crying in her prayers. Her prayer wasn't really that long, it just contained repetitive sentences, begging for Him to bring Lisa back. She had even asked Him to take her life instead.

But of course, she received nothing as a response and Lisa was still showing no signs that she was still alive.

The Brunette-haired woman was about to just give up when a blinding white light was cast down on her and Lisa.

She had closed her eyes and then slowly opened them, adjusting her vision to the blinding white light around her. She looked around but she couldn't see anything but white.

She wanted to stand but her feet seemed like they were glued to the stairs. She couldn't move any of her body except her eyes.

"I heard your prayer and I'll gladly give it to you." A deep man's voice was what rang into Jennie's ears, but despite how deep or cold his voice was, it was not scary at all. It was cold but oozing with kindness.

Still, Jennie didn't give up and tried to move her face again to look for the owner of the voice. But no matter how much she tried, she couldn't see anyone and couldn't do anything but grip Lisa's body tightly in worry.

"Who are you?" Jennie bravely asked. She didn't completely hear what the man with a deep voice had said.

Jennie waited for someone to speak for several long seconds, but instead of a voice, she was surprised when she saw Lisa's body suddenly float into the air, fair enough for her hands not to reach.

"I am your creator and the owner of this world. I have come to help you. I have come to bring this woman back to life."

Jennie's eyes lit up in happiness at the news. "I-Is that true?"

"Yes." The cold voice replied but soon followed it with the words.

"But I have one condition."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
224K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...